No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that this thread would be the all time most viewed if moved there.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      I took a break for a while. I had some personal issues that I had to deal with. I honestly did miss being here. One of your member passed what? I don't know what you mean by that. This discussion has generated much interest in this topic at hand. I think it's worthy to be in the All time Classics Section.
      Our member Kaptain just passed away recently.

For this to be in that section it would have to have a lot of participation. You seem to have been gone for some time.

Comment

• I'm back now though. I've been coming back consistently. I had a major health issue hit me that nearly killed me. I'm sorry about the Member who died.

Comment

• Do you watch sports x?

Comment

• Yes, I watch Baseball, Football and Wrestling, the Olympics are always exciting when they come. I watch Hockey sometimes. I'll give you a hint. I hope Jim Harbaugh comes to Michigan as head Coach! I'm glad that Brady Hoke was fired. I think he's a good guy, but I think he was not a great Coach.
            Last edited by xfrodobagginsx; 12-19-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I'm back now though. I've been coming back consistently. I had a major health issue hit me that nearly killed me. I'm sorry about the Member who died.
              What happened?

Comment

Yes, I watch Baseball, Football and Wrestling, the Olympics are always exciting when they come. I watch Hockey sometimes. I'll give you a hint. I hope Jim Harbaugh comes to Michigan as head Coach! I'm glad that Brady Hoke was fired. I think he's a good guy, but I think he was not a great Coach.
                You should be posting this type of info on the site.

Comment

• If you move this thread to the All Time Classics, I will try to discuss sports more in other areas. Deal?

Comment

• I will tell you what I think is gonna happen with Jim Harbaugh and Michigan.
                    Last edited by xfrodobagginsx; 12-29-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Happy New Year! What better way to start off the Year than with a right relationship with God. Please take the time to read this first post.

Comment

If you move this thread to the All Time Classics, I will try to discuss sports more in other areas. Deal?
                        You would have to do the sports thing first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          You would have to do the sports thing first.
                          How many posts do I need? You wanna talk about Jim Harbaugh?

Comment

• Do you think Jim Harbaugh is gonna make Michigan a great football team again?

Comment

• xfrodbagginsx, seriously? you believe your evangelical crusade should be in the 'all-time classic' section of a degenerate gambling website? geez...You need to get a grip. sorry, but you are a really deluded individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                                xfrodbagginsx, seriously? you believe your evangelical crusade should be in the 'all-time classic' section of a degenerate gambling website? geez...You need to get a grip. sorry, but you are a really deluded individual.

I think it's time to clue our little pious crusader onto a cool little site known as Christianmingle.com
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X