Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Doc, i'm in every pool this place has ever had in the last 5 years and i've made about 20 side wagers too. You have 3 wagers going in all your time here in about 400 oppurtunities!

i read that wrong.... 20 side wagers in 5 years.... ok... Well, i'm working my way up there...i figure 3 wagers a year is good with me... that will give me 15 in 5 years

Comment

Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        IMO that's another reason that NASCAR is a joke. Name another sport that you can go the entire season without a victory and be crowned the champ. I don't recall the driver but a few years back the point leader went most of the season without a victory.

The champ should be the driver with the most victories. Not some BS point system.

Damn Frank I know that your smarter than that. Every week there is 43 cars taking the green flag and only 1 of them can win. Thats what makes being a top 10 or top 5 car week in and week out so very important. And dont forget for every win a team gets they get an extra 10 pts added to their points if they make the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
          Damn Frank I know that your smarter than that. Every week there is 43 cars taking the green flag and only 1 of them can win. Thats what makes being a top 10 or top 5 car week in and week out so very important. And dont forget for every win a team gets they get an extra 10 pts added to their points if they make the chase.
          You love having other people that hate jr don't you

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            You love having other people that hate jr don't you

You what I love more than that...watching him go winless yet again. But you know what sucks worse than that...
            I had Denny in my big pool and Jr. in my other pool
            At least Bowyer bailed me out at 20-1

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
              You what I love more than that...watching him go winless yet again. But you know what sucks worse than that...
              I had Denny in my big pool and Jr. in my other pool
              At least Bowyer bailed me out at 20-1
              That was a hell of a call on Bowyer.He didn't have the best car that night but sometimes that is how it works out.$50 says my boy wins a race by July 6.Pepsi 400 is July 5 so from here till then.Step up big daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                That was a hell of a call on Bowyer.He didn't have the best car that night but sometimes that is how it works out.$50 says my boy wins a race by July 6.Pepsi 400 is July 5 so from here till then.Step up big daddy.
                Bump for people who bash jr but don't have the balls to bet me .Where you at FIX.

Comment

All the haters just talk shit Vols. Not one of them has ever stepped to the plate to take a bet, besides Longnex. Bunch of sissy boys. Wayne said it best last night, Lovedoc especially, is the biggest Carmello Anthony on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    All the haters just talk shit Vols. Not one of them has ever stepped to the plate to take a bet, besides Longnex. Bunch of sissy boys. Wayne said it best last night, Lovedoc especially, is the biggest Carmello Anthony on the site!

I got 2 nascar side wagers with you and a baseball wagers....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, to me, it looks like i'm stealing $200 from ya...

Comment

Bet me Dale Jr goes winless or shut your fucking mouth. You are the biggest fucking idiot on this fucking site.

Comment

I know the FIX he will take the bet when he sees it.It's the drunk bets me and him make at the bar that we have trouble remembering

Comment

Bet me Dale Jr goes winless or shut your fucking mouth. You are the biggest fucking idiot on this fucking site.

I already said he's going to win 1 race because every blind squirrel finds a nut.

How about this fatboy!

Over under on wins this year by dale jr is set at 2 1/2.... I'll take the under, how much you want to bet? Pucker up fatty!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                            I already said he's going to win 1 race because every blind squirrel finds a nut.

How about this fatboy!

Over under on wins this year by dale jr is set at 2 1/2.... I'll take the under, how much you want to bet? Pucker up fatty!
                            Shouldn't it be o/u 11/2.A blind squirrel can't find two nuts can he.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

How about this fatboy!

Also, if rain comes into play and cant finish it doesnt count as a win.. He has to EARN it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm...awfully quiet over there in the jr camp...........

tick tock, tick tock

Comment

Working...
                                X