No announcement yet.

Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I REALLY hAVE NP WITH JR...I WAS ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR HIM AFTER HAMLLINS TIRE WENT DOWN ,WHICH COST ME A LOT MONEY LOL,BUT I MUST SAY I REALLY CANNOT EVVER RECALL A DRIVER HAVING THIS MUCH BAD LUCK WoOOOOW POOR SAP,I MUST SAY I WAS UPSET THAT HE ACT LIKE IT WAS NO BIG DEAL THAT KY.BUSH WRECKED HIM,,GET MAD JR GET MAD LOL AS BILL IN PREVIUOS REPLY ABOVE
    POOR POOR DALE>>>>POOOR POOOOR JR.........
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Did you guys watch the race???

I'm neither a Jr. or Ky Busch fan but there was nothing BS about what happened. Kyle was 1/2 way up Jr's door heading into the corner and he got a little loose and slid up the track. They showed the replay 10 times and all 3 guys in the booth, the guys in the Hollywood hotel, the guys trackside AND Eury Jr (Dale's crew chief) even said Kyle simply got a little loose. Jr. admitted after the race that he probably could have moved up a little more and Kyle probably could have moved down. Jr. also said that Kyle didn't do it on purpose because if he wanted to, he could have pushed him up into the wall heading into the corner and he didn't. They all also agreed that Kyle's tires turned right for one reason and one reason only, he was about to spin out and he was correcting himself. To a man in the booth, not a one of them thought it was anything more than that and they were pretty positive about that.

It was hard racing LATE in a race on a short track guys. Whether or not you hate or like Jr. or Busch shouldn't matter. You have drivers, analysts and crew chiefs in the booth that said there was NO WAY that was on purpose. Were you guys watching and listening to any of that or what?

Comment

I didn't watch any of the race , but I know this

I HAD CLINT BOWYER IN SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!

Back to #1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Jack Daniels, just can't drink it anymore.
        Last edited by meaiken; 05-04-2008, 11:45 AM.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I wish they would have euthanized Kyle Busch after the race
          I will agree that is was just racing this time but that always seems to be his excuse.Fact of the matter is,if your not the best car it's not going to stick to the bottom of the track.He put himself in a position to get loose and wreck someone by diving to the inside.Thats the problem I have with him.He puts his cars in situations where most of the time it works out for him but this time it didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

I'm neither a Jr. or Ky Busch fan but there was nothing BS about what happened. Kyle was 1/2 way up Jr's door heading into the corner and he got a little loose and slid up the track. They showed the replay 10 times and all 3 guys in the booth, the guys in the Hollywood hotel, the guys trackside AND Eury Jr (Dale's crew chief) even said Kyle simply got a little loose. Jr. admitted after the race that he probably could have moved up a little more and Kyle probably could have moved down. Jr. also said that Kyle didn't do it on purpose because if he wanted to, he could have pushed him up into the wall heading into the corner and he didn't. They all also agreed that Kyle's tires turned right for one reason and one reason only, he was about to spin out and he was correcting himself. To a man in the booth, not a one of them thought it was anything more than that and they were pretty positive about that.

It was hard racing LATE in a race on a short track guys. Whether or not you hate or like Jr. or Busch shouldn't matter. You have drivers, analysts and crew chiefs in the booth that said there was NO WAY that was on purpose. Were you guys watching and listening to any of that or what?
            If Kyle got loose, I would imagine that would be the first thing he would of said after the race...he said nothing about getting loose in post race interview.????? The commentators were speculating about him getting loose, only the driver knows and he said nothing about that, he just said it was hard racing.

IMO....yeah that was hard racing with Kyles tires turned toward Jr.
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
              I will agree that is was just racing this time but that always seems to be his excuse.Fact of the matter is,if your not the best car it's not going to stick to the bottom of the track.He put himself in a position to get loose and wreck someone by diving to the inside.Thats the problem I have with him.He puts his cars in situations where most of the time it works out for him but this time it didn't.

He is by far the most aggressive driver on the track. In some ways it drives me crazy but in other ways i really love watching Kyle drive. I think he can handle a good or bad car better than anybody out there. His aggressiveness costs him at times but i love the style. There is only 1 finish line and i'm sick of seeing guys just ride around trying to protect the ever famous "Solid Top 10". Screw that, go for the Win!

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
                If Kyle got loose, I would imagine that would be the first thing he would of said after the race...he said nothing about getting loose in post race interview.????? The commentators were speculating about him getting loose, only the driver knows and he said nothing about that, he just said it was hard racing.

IMO....yeah that was hard racing with Kyles tires turned toward Jr.

Huh? Kyle did say that he slid up the track after the race and in nascar terms that means he was "Loose" going in. The guys in the booth were doing more than speculating after they saw several replays. That was when they all agreed and were very sure about what happened. They kept showing it in slow motion Jake and they showed how loose he got right before turning his tires to the right to correct the spin he himself was clearly heading into. When you are Kyle Busch and you are about to turn your car around, your 1st thought is not oh no, i can't correct it because i might hit Jr. right beside me, it's all instinct. Junior said he couldn't keep it to the bottom of the track and they even said in the booth that Jr, knowing that, had to know he was in trouble when he saw Busch down there and maybe he should have moved up a little more. Jake, McReynolds and Waltrip along with Mike Joy, Tony Eury Jr and on Track reporters have all forgotten more about racing than we'll ever know. I believe what they saw and what i feel i saw myself and that was a hard racing incident late on a short track. I had money on Junior and Busch. I had nothing on Bowyer. Yes, it pissed me offer for that reason but by no means did i blame either guy for that racing hard late.
                Last edited by wayne1218; 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Huh? Kyle did say that he slid up the track after the race and in nascar terms that means he was "Loose" going in. The guys in the booth were doing more than speculating after they saw several replays. That was when they all agreed and were very sure about what happened. They kept showing it in slow motion Jake and they showed how loose he got right before turning his tires to the right to correct the spin he himself was clearly heading into. When you are Kyle Busch and you are about to turn your car around, your 1st thought is not oh no, i can't correct it because i might hit Jr. right beside me, it's all instinct. Junior said he couldn't keep it to the bottom of the track and they even said in the booth that Jr, knowing that, had to know he was in trouble when he saw Busch down there and maybe he should have moved up a little more. Jake, McReynolds and Waltrip along with Mike Joy, Tony Eury Jr and on Track reporters have all forgotten more about racing than we'll ever know. I believe what they saw and what i feel i saw myself and that was a hard racing incident late on a short track. I had money on Junior and Busch. I had nothing on Bowyer. Yes, it pissed me offer for that reason but by no means did i blame either guy for that racing hard late.
                  Yeah it was a consequence of hard racing, but all I wanted to hear was the word "LOOSE" out of Kyles mouth since loose was the speculative pharse from everyone in the booth.
                  I also saw it differently then you on the slo mo, maybe I need the eye appointment!
                  Last edited by NEJAKE; 05-04-2008, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Watch The Replay And Watch Kyle's Tires.it Says It All.kyle Could Have Backed Off Since Jr Had Position But Did Not When Jr Got Beside Hi His Wheels Turned Into Jr.if He Was Loose Wheels Would Have Been At Almost A 15 Degree Angle These Were Pointed Almost To The Point You Could See The Back Of The Tire.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I guess what pisses me off is just his simple disregard for everyone else on the track. Does the guy drive hard? No doubt! Is he one of the most talented out there? Definitely! Just take his comments from the Nationwide series for instance when he was tangling with Steven Wallace. "I'll take that sumbitch out and I don't care if I have to take out 20 cars to do it!" That to me, just shows how much of a punk he is. That's fine though, keep driving like that with no respect. He'll get what's coming back to him 10 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        Watch The Replay And Watch Kyle's Tires.it Says It All.kyle Could Have Backed Off Since Jr Had Position But Did Not When Jr Got Beside Hi His Wheels Turned Into Jr.if He Was Loose Wheels Would Have Been At Almost A 15 Degree Angle These Were Pointed Almost To The Point You Could See The Back Of The Tire.
                        Glad someone saw it as I did, no matter what anyone else thinks, IMO Buschs move was deliberate!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          I guess what pisses me off is just his simple disregard for everyone else on the track. Does the guy drive hard? No doubt! Is he one of the most talented out there? Definitely! Just take his comments from the Nationwide series for instance when he was tangling with Steven Wallace. "I'll take that sumbitch out and I don't care if I have to take out 20 cars to do it!" That to me, just shows how much of a punk he is. That's fine though, keep driving like that with no respect. He'll get what's coming back to him 10 fold.

YEAH I GOTTA SAY I LOVE THE HARD DRIVERS LIKE BIFFLE ROBBY GORDON AND KYLE.GET TIRED OF THE WHEEL HOLDERS,I LOVE A DRIVER LIKE DALE SR.PROBLEM IS KYLE IS OUT OF CONTROL IN A RACE CAR.HE PUTS THE CAR IN ALOT OF PLACES THE CAR SHOULD NOT BE.DALE SR WAS AGRESSIVE BUT STILL KEPT HIS CAR CLEAN.EVEN THE PASS IN THE GRASS HE WAS IN CONTROL.JUST WATCH KYLE LAP AFTER LAP AND HE ABOUT LOSES IT EVERY OTHER LAP.
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan

Sad wahat happened to Eight Belles, but Damn I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

I love Kyle, He makes racing exciting for me to watch. I'll even wactch a truck race if he's in it.
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                            Clark: What's steroids?
                            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Thanks. I guess I will go ands cancel that eye appointment.

Poor poor junior.
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh....I hear a lot of crying going on up in here!!

Comment

Working...
                                X