Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Knocked Jr the fuck out of there!!! LOL

Dale Jr was crying.... Take off the skirt you puss!!! YOU are not bigger than nascar! Hamlin should have won but you didnt see tears running down his face!

Comment

I think that was a punk ass move by Busch, people were saying they thought he got loose, but when Kyle was interviewed he didn't say he had gotten loose...he said it was just hard racing. My question to Kyle is, If you didn't get loose why the fuck were you turning your wheel towards Jr.
      Fucken scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
        I think that was a punk ass move by Busch, people were saying they thought he got loose, but when Kyle was interviewed he didn't say he had gotten loose...he said it was just hard racing. My question to Kyle is, If you didn't get loose why the fuck were you turning your wheel towards Jr.
        Fucken scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATER ALERT!!!

Comment

Doc, I swear to god, you are lucky we are in different fucking zip codes right now bro. I'm fucking hot as fuck...

Comment

IMO Ky Busch is a reckless immature punk kid. Had he been wrecked by Jr. it woulda been totally different, he would have been runnin his mouth and would have approached Jr. just the way he did Wallace lastnite, helmet on, acting like a tough guy. Someone needs to kick his ass if it don't happen tonite leaving the track. As far as Jr. I thought he showed class he didn't blame anyone, so what if he showed emotion. He's a class act driver in a 2 year drought that had a great shot at winning tonite.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
              HATER ALERT!!!
              Didn't say that I hated him, IMO, he got into Jr and could of avoided it. Would of been a better end to the race if those two could of raced to the finish without Kyle pulling a shitty move like that one.
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl
                IMO Ky Busch is a reckless immature punk kid. Had he been wrecked by Jr. it woulda been totally different, he would have been runnin his mouth and would have approached Jr. just the way he did Wallace lastnite, helmet on, acting like a tough guy. Someone needs to kick his ass if it don't happen tonite leaving the track. As far as Jr. I thought he showed class he didn't blame anyone, so what if he showed emotion. He's a class act driver in a 2 year drought that had a great shot at winning tonite.
                I'm too irrational to say something so brilliant

Agree 1000% Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I'm too irrational to say something so brilliant

Agree 1000% Thanks!

No problem buddy got ya covered.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Guy in the lead never wins....if I had a team or was a driver Id just lay back and wait till the guys up front act stupid and then creep in just like Bowyer did.....Im no genius but watching that shit I knew Hamlin wasnt gonna win after leading all those laps and I knew for certain the winner wasnt gonna be Busch or Little E once they passed Hamlin and his bad wheel.

Dont know if this is how all races are because I havent been following very long but again fuck the lead just lay back a few caes and swoop in at the finish....if I had a lead with 20 laps left I would purposely let someone pass me

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      Guy in the lead never wins....if I had a team or was a driver Id just lay back and wait till the guys up front act stupid and then creep in just like Bowyer did.....Im no genius but watching that shit I knew Hamlin wasnt gonna win after leading all those laps and I knew for certain the winner wasnt gonna be Busch or Little E once they passed Hamlin and his bad wheel.

Dont know if this is how all races are because I havent been following very long but again fuck the lead just lay back a few caes and swoop in at the finish....if I had a lead with 20 laps left I would purposely let someone pass me

PEACE

You should be a crew chief!

Comment

WE ALL KNOW HAMLIN SHOULD HAVE WON THE RACE BUT THAT IS NASCAR,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN,,,AND PIMP NOT SO TRUEABOUT BEING IN THE LEAD I HAVE SEEN MANEY OF DRIVERS PRETTY MUCH GO WIRE TO WIRE BUT THE WAY THESE RACES HAVE BEEN THIS YEAR I CAN SEE WERE U ARE COMING FROM ABOUT NOT WANTING TO BE IN THE LEAD,BUT ON THE OTHER HAND LIKE I SAID IM SURE KB AND LIB WOULD AGREE THERE HAS BEEN MANEY AND THERE WILL BE MANEY MORE WERE A DRIVER WILL LEAD 250 LAPS AND FINSH THE JOB,LIKE POOR HAMLIN WOULD HAVE IN NOT FOR A FLAT TIRE,THE THING I QUESTION RGHT WHEN HE KNEW HE HAD A FLAT WHY DID HE NOT GO STRIGHT INTO THE PIT AND GET IT CHANGE????WITH THE WAY IT ENDED I THINK HE WOULD HAVE HAD A GREAT CHANCE OF GETTING RIGHT BACK UP FRONT????

AS FAR AS DALE JR...WHEN THINGS GO BAD THEY REALLY GO BAD LUCK FOR DALE JR, I WAS REALLY ROOTING FOR HIM AFTER I SEEN I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY HAMLIN BET WHICH I HAD 200 BUCKS ON HAMLIN AT 5-1 WITH LOCAL FATASS BOOOKIE ERRRRRR,THAT WAS REALLY CLASSY OF JR...CAUSE IF I WERE JR..I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOOOKING FOR BUSH KICK ASS AND TAKING NAMES THEN LLOOOKED AT THE VEIDO AND MADE UP MY MIND IF IT WERE RIGHT OR WRONG,I JUST WAS CUSSING AT THE TV. YELLING AT JR.. TO GET MAD BUT WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SENCES IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT GAME LoL BUT POOR DALE HAS NOT HAS HAD TO MUCH LUCK SINCE HIS FATHER DEID AND THEN HIS STEPMOTHER WHORE,CUNT,BITCH AND SELF CENTER BITCH LESIO DICK NOSE WHORE,THEN NOW 76 RACES WITH NOW WINS WHAT CAN U SAY BUT TONIGHT WAS A CRUSHER......
                        GLLLLL
                        GTER DONE PEACE
                        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

You should be a crew chief!
                          You know better than me man.....is that just something that just has been goin on this year like Rocko said or does what I said make sense?

PEACE

Comment

if this had been earnhardt sr. it would have been a great move and today you would be celebrating the victory. you are such hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
                              if this had been earnhardt sr. it would have been a great move and today you would be celebrating the victory. you are such hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG DID YOU SEE WHEN DALE SR SPUN TERRY LABONTE AND BEING A FAN FAVORITE AS DALE SR WAS HE WAS BOOED DURING HIS VICTORY LAP
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X