Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillMill71
    Thanks. I guess I will go ands cancel that eye appointment.

Poor poor junior.
    Oh come on Bill, can't you have some eye surgery to see things the way I do!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
      I think that was a punk ass move by Busch,
      If it was Dale Jr race fans would have been screaming

GREAT MOVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        If it was Dale Jr race fans would have been screaming

GREAT MOVE!!!

I THINK THE FANS THAT WATCH RACING FOR THE WRECKS YES YOU ARE CORRECT.BUT THE DIE HARD RACEFANS UST LOVE TO SEE CLEAN BUT AGRESSIVE TYPE RACING AND THERE WAS NOTHING CLEAN ABOUT THAT PASS.REMEMBER JR WAS IN THE LEAD WHY DID KYLE EVEN PUT HIS CAR IN THAT SITUATION WITH 3 LAPS TO GO THAT IS A LAST TURN MOVE AT BEST AND EVEN THEN IS BAD RACING.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
          he can't win and won't win a championship!!!! with anybody!!!!!!
          How about I take junior over the next three years to win the championship and you can have everyone else...we can bet any amount you want up to $500

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
            How about I take junior over the next three years to win the championship and you can have everyone else...we can bet any amount you want up to $500
            Good luck with that man. Thing about these Jr haters, you put up an offer and they can't backpedal fast enough. Simply amazing

Comment

What I really love is all of these so called Tony Stewart fans who now all the sudden are stroking Kyle Busch's cock feverishly. Laughable!!!

Comment

I love your caption for your avatar...there is no class in the NL Central...my neighbors little league team would finish around .500 in that division

Comment

I love your caption for your avatar...there is no class in the NL Central...my neighbors little league team would finish around .500 in that division
                  Only the best record in the majors in the Cards and the 5th best by the Cubs

Comment

If your serious I'm listening and I'll split the bet with the lumberjack

Comment

I'm on that as well!!!! And none of this new rules bullshit where it starts all over with the top 12... We will go to the old school format where the driver has to earn it... Hell, anyone can get lucky if you make the chase now. I'll take $500 on that with anyone! STEP UP!!!!!

Comment

JR is just not good. if his name wasnt Dale Jr. he'd be JJ yeley
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

Post of the year!!!

Comment

Oh, wait to the Jr faithful hear that statement! OUCH!

Comment

Are you burning the green bud tonight or what Bryan?

I am no Jr. fan but Yeley has 1 career Top 5 finish and zero wins. Dale Jr. has 17 career Wins (23rd All Time) and 79 career Top 5 finishes. I agree with Fix but only if i can put the word "Dumbest" before his quote!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                Are you burning the green bud tonight or what Bryan?

I am no Jr. fan but Yeley has 1 career Top 5 finish and zero wins. Dale Jr. has 17 career Wins (23rd All Time) and 79 career Top 5 finishes. I agree with Fix but only if i can put the word "Dumbest" before his quote!

ha ha wish i was brother. My point is Dale Jr is wayyyyy overrated. You wanna talk about lebron being overrated look at this guy. I mean I have exactly as many wins as Dale Jr does the past year and a half......NONE. yeley may be a stretch but my point is a valid one. he is a good driver not a top 10 driver period
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X