No announcement yet.

Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like bitch boy is "CARMELLO"ing out of this one...i dont have time to sit here and wait for an answer....text me

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      Also, if rain comes into play and cant finish it doesnt count as a win.. He has to EARN it!!!!!!!!
      Thats like saying if he is winning when it goes to a green/white/checker if he was leading before that then it counts as a win.When it reaches half way and is official than it should count.IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
        Thats like saying if he is winning when it goes to a green/white/checker if he was leading before that then it counts as a win.When it reaches half way and is official than it should count.IMO

Yep, your right....

2 1/2 Pigvomit!! How much?

Comment

You are a stupid motherfucker doc. Thats all I'll say. Fatboy, take a look in the fucking mirror.

Comment

He's a dumb fucking Carmello bitch Vols. I wouldn't worry bout his open hand slapping ass.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              You are a stupid motherfucker doc. Thats all I'll say. Fatboy, take a look in the fucking mirror.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, i want my mommy!!! waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

$50 or not? 2 1/2 wins..... Man UP son! Lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                He's a dumb fucking Carmello bitch Vols. I wouldn't worry bout his open hand slapping ass.

Explain to me how i'm carmello when i have 3 bets with you already? PLEASE EXPLAIN???

Comment

Hey Carmello, you're the one who said he wouldn't win. Back it up or shut your Big Mac eating mouth.

Comment

Hey Chubby, he hasn't won in 2 years, why would he all the sudden win 3 or more you fucking nugget hound?

Comment

• i never said he wouldnt win....Again, every blind squirrel will find a nut!

I just find it hilarious that he has better equipment than he did last year and he still hasnt hit anything. Fucking Jr, what a trainwreck he is and his fans...bwhahahahaha

So...one last time...$50 yes or no.... 2 1/2??.... come on...theres like 30 more races left... Dont you have any confidence your boy? Get behind him, like you do with his posters on your wall and show him support!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        i never said he wouldnt win....Again, every blind squirrel will find a nut!

I just find it hilarious that he has better equipment than he did last year and he still hasnt hit anything. Fucking Jr, what a trainwreck he is and his fans...bwhahahahaha

So...one last time...$50 yes or no.... 2 1/2??.... come on...theres like 30 more races left... Dont you have any confidence your boy? Get behind him, like you do with his posters on your wall and show him support!!

Comment

• :cricket sounds:

Wow, really quiet over there.. Wait till your boy wayner sees you running away like a little bitch...He is going to lay into my friend! Ouch... I want to see this...bwhahahahha

Goodnight Now!!!!

Comment

• Oh boy, Doc's outta here. Take cover if you're near a Mickey D's drive thru....Yikes

Comment

• kb, Doc's posts get more and more pathetic each time. He goes from no wins to a squirrel finding a nut to a over/under in which Jr has to win not 1, not 2, but 3 races. Fucken Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart may struggle to get 3. He is seriously a fucken nut case and every single bet he has ever backed out of, HE ALWAYS MAKES AN ABSURD COUNTER OFFER AND TRIES TO LOOK LIKE THE GUY WHO DIDN'T BACK OUT. He does that time after time after time ... just to make himself look like the bigger man stepping up to the plate and it is really annoying.
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 05-06-2008, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                                That was a hell of a call on Bowyer.He didn't have the best car that night but sometimes that is how it works out.$50 says my boy wins a race by July 6.Pepsi 400 is July 5 so from here till then.Step up big daddy.
                                I'll bet the over under on wins at 1 1/2 by July 6. I'll take under.

Comment

Working...
                                X