Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early thoughts on the big Pats/Colts matchup??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    IMO vegas is making us believe that this game will be close. Pats -4.5 is a joke. Just as 2 weeks ago PATS -16vs. miami was a joke and just like this week PATS -15 vs. Wash was a joke. Its how vegas is playing these PATS games and ppl continue to fall for the trap and the points and take the dog.
    NE lines arent nearly large enough and this game is exactly the same as the ones prior.

Pats -4.5 is a joke. NE should be IMO 7pt favs @ INDY this week.

final score prediction

NE 42
    Indy 17

this game wont even be close!!!!
    I agree with you that NE wins by at least 17, but last week you said the Pats game should be a 17 pt spread but would be 10...it opened at 16.5. And -15 isn't too far from 17.

Pats 41
    Colts 24
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      I agree with you that NE wins by at least 17, but last week you said the Pats game should be a 17 pt spread but would be 10...it opened at 16.5. And -15 isn't too far from 17.

Pats 41
      Colts 24

yes and ppl still took the bait and bet WASH yesterday. and that wash line should have been atleast 17 if not more IMO. just like miami getting 15 was a total sham and cleveland only getting 16.5 the week before that.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Go Eagles lol

Comment

The most wagered on Sunday afternoon game in NFL History .........

Comment

take tha Pats, please!

Comment

This will be a story of big offensive plays- I am on the over! Moss and Harrison! few have found any way to hold them back!. Rushing the QB- Don't see it happening!
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                This will be a story of big offensive plays- I am on the over! Moss and Harrison! few have found any way to hold them back!. Rushing the QB- Don't see it happening!
                Is Harrison at full strength? He still hasn't practiced yet. I think Moss & Wayne will be the big 2 Sunday!

Comment

Still has a knee problem but I can not think he would not play!

Comment

Still has a knee problem but I can not think he would not play!
                    I agree but not being 100% could be a problem this week!

Comment

Very True! Reggie Wayne has almost the same number of catches as randy moss does this season.

Comment

Very True! Reggie Wayne. He has almost the same number of catches as randy moss does this season
                        Yes, and i'm sure he will have Samuel on his hip all day long!

Comment

Samuel---at Indianapolis (1/21/06): Started at cornerback ... Collected two solo tackles, an interception and led the team with three passes defensed ... Broke up a pass intended for Marvin Harrison along the sideline in the first quarter ... Stepped in front of Harrison and intercepted a Peyton Manning pass that he returned 39 yards for a touchdown, giving the Patriots a 21-3 advantage with 9:25 remaining in the second quarter ... Knocked down a pass intended for Reggie Wayne in the third quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Yes, and i'm sure he will have Samuel on his hip all day long!
                            Wayne has a big size advantage on him

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              Wayne has a big size advantage on him
                              They also have Randall Gay and Rodney Harrison both playing in the secondary for this game. They both missed the playoff game and WR Troy Brown was put in a spot of playing defense and coverage. Big difference there!
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 11-01-2007, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I think ball control will play a key factor in this one. I like the under as I think both teams will try for sustained drives and keep each other's offense off the field not throw too many deep bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X