Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early thoughts on the big Pats/Colts matchup??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    The Pats ripped them apart and ran out of gas in the 2nd half. I don't think that happens again with Thomas, Gay and Harrison back on defense.
    Ran out of gas? I've never heard of a offense running out of gas. For decades, we've heard when a defense is on the fields too long they wear down. This is the first time I've heard an offense is on the field too long and they tired in the 2nd half.

It's a feeble excuse. Colts made 2nd half adjustments. Pat's did not. Colts were clearly the better second half team.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Ran out of gas? I've never heard of a offense running out of gas. For decades, we've heard when a defense is on the fields too long they wear down. This is the first time I've heard an offense is on the field too long and they tired in the 2nd half.

It's a feeble excuse. Colts made 2nd half adjustments. Pat's did not. Colts were clearly the better second half team.
      Frank, Once again you jump on one of my statements out of nothing more than hatred towards me. I get it, you don't like me. Whatever. At least read the fucken post. The guys mentioned ARE all on defense in your quote and they are the one's who ran out of gas, not the offense. Take the fucken time to read and understand a post of mine before going off on it cuz every time you do, you look like a idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Colts are 8-0 ATS off a road win by 21+ points
        N.E. is (8-0) Ats this year against everyone!
        Now thats funny...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Go Colts!

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
            Go Colts!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

Comment

10 point tease...which way u guys take it:
                NE +5 or INDI +15?

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                  NE +5 or INDI +15?
                  NE +5 for sure.....

I think there is a WAY better chance that NE wont lose by more than 5 as opposed to NE winning by 15 or more...for sure....NE could win by 15 or more....

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                    NE +5 or INDI +15?
                    Give me +5 and NEW ENG. The patriots havent won by less than 17 this year, and if their up by 10 in the 4th you can guarantee that they'll be going for 17.
                    Personally I think the pats have the better team, period.
                    With marvin harrison out for the colts theres no way im betting against new england here. -5, +5, money line, doesn't matter to me, patriots win by 14

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                      Give me +5 and NEW ENG. The patriots havent won by less than 17 this year, and if their up by 10 in the 4th you can guarantee that they'll be going for 17.
                      Personally I think the pats have the better team, period.
                      With marvin harrison out for the colts theres no way im betting against new england here. -5, +5, money line, doesn't matter to me, patriots win by 14
                      With your thoughts exactly....Pats by at least a TD....

Comment

Frank, Once again you jump on one of my statements out of nothing more than hatred towards me. I get it, you don't like me. Whatever. At least read the fucken post. The guys mentioned ARE all on defense in your quote and they are the one's who ran out of gas, not the offense. Take the fucken time to read and understand a post of mine before going off on it cuz every time you do, you look like a idiot!
                        Cry me a FUCKING river.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          Cry me a FUCKING river.
                          Stop being a fucken idiot and maybe i will. TARD!

Read a fucken thread once before you respond dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            My mother grew up in Brockton, Mass. My dad is from Leominster, Mass and moved to Hartford, CT when he was a teen.
                            I used to play hockey in Leominster.

Comment

I don't understand his comment anyway, because I don't see why a defense can run out of gas, but not an offense.

Comment

Line 5.5 now,might be 6 or more by gametime.Small play but I will take the points.Everyone makes good points for both sides so it is tough to call but good luck to all.How bout the total.Dont know if 56.5 is the highest ever but it's the highest I have seen lately.I think NE/Dallas was close but thats alot of points.

Comment

Working...
                                X