X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone say old???

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
      please stop your racist posts. now you are saying all black men have big dicks.

KAZ
      Your comedy is so original....Trying to fit in with the gang huh Husker? Like a little stooge on the playground begging to be one of the guys.

[email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Your comedy is so original....Trying to fit in with the gang huh Husker? Like a little stooge on the playground begging to be one of the guys.

like you fit in with everyone?

the nastiest arguments i have seen have one common thing, YOU.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Doesn't that just make common sense ... sometimes I feel like I am on a different planet reading some of these posts ... Don't get me wrong, i enjoy reading different sides but some of them make me shake my head saying WTF ...
          I would have NO problem stopping ALL large US corporations from outsourcing millions of jobs to China and India and making people in this country required to apply for those jobs after a short amount of time on welfare.....
          [email protected]

Comment

like you fit in with everyone?

the nastiest arguments i have seen have one common thing, YOU.
            I don't try and fit in at all. I have my own opinions and kiss up to no one. And I'm not posting stupid old jokes trying to get everyone to think I'm cool....
            [email protected]

Comment

• vitturd the troll is back and right away starts shit.

does he have the record for being banned the most time in a short period of time yet, or is that what he is working on now?

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I don't try and fit in at all. I have my own opinions and kiss up to no one. And I'm not posting stupid old jokes trying to get everyone to think I'm cool....

now you are a mind reader.

Gerald Ford

Comment

now you are a mind reader.
                  I just read your mind and here's what I came up with...

Yep. A lot of dead space...
                  [email protected]

Comment

I just read your mind and here's what I came up with...

Yep. A lot of dead space...

Why even let him get to you?

Comment

vitturd the troll is back and right away starts shit.

does he have the record for being banned the most time in a short period of time yet, or is that what he is working on now?

Funny to hear a guy who doesn't work talk like u do. You are the expert on bans. I know u have some lifetime ones
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                        Funny to hear a guy who doesn't work talk like u do. You are the expert on bans. I know u have some lifetime ones
                        name ALL of them, just the initials will do.

you wouldn't be lying again would you?

Gerald Ford

Comment

name ALL of them, just the initials will do.

you wouldn't be lying again would you?
                          A T S. I only know u from 2 sites. You are lifetime gone from one. I'm sure its safe to assume its more.

Am I lying about u taking cheap shots at peoples jobs when u don't even attempt to work?
                          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

A T S. I only know u from 2 sites. You are lifetime gone from one. I'm sure its safe to assume its more.

so you are admitting that you lied about your statement "I know u have some lifetime ones".

i guess assuming, in you demented mind, is the same as facts. that explains your ridiculous babblings here.

Gerald Ford

Comment

u don't even attempt to work?

so you are still trying to take a shot at people who are financially able to have a parent stay home with their child/children. do all libs believe that it's better for both parents to work? i tend to think it's just you in your own little demented world of vitturd, do or say anything to try and make yourself feel important and smart. news to vitturd. IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!

Gerald Ford

Comment

so you are still trying to take a shot at people who are financially able to have a parent stay home with their child/children. do all libs believe that it's better for both parents to work? i tend to think it's just you in your own little demented world of vitturd, do or say anything to try and make yourself feel important and smart. news to vitturd. IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!
                                Another attempt at twisting words for you. I think its fine if a parent can stay home with their child. If that person condems somebody elses job while they themselves are not working it is a bit silly. However, I have seen u do it before so no real surprise

You know you are banned from other sites. Its who you are. You are that guy. I never actually saw hurricane katrina but its safe to assume there was damage done.

Comment

Working...
                                X