Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    U nailed it... i never said i wasnt...i am... but lets not paint jman as a saint... this is the same guy who talked about spikes in babies heads ...
    So you are admitting the only reason why you are here is to instigate ... You are here less than 5 minutes and you come out swinging ...

Comment

• Hey terd, even your uncle kazcat said there is NO WAY of telling how many people are fuckin the system but you come up with some random number of 95% huh? Pass the bong will ya'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
        As a diehard Dem, you of all people know about partial birth abortion and the graphic way it is done. I know you will say not all Dems believe in it, but you lose all credibility b/c you paint all repubs with the same brush.

If you want to revisit the partial birth/late term post again, I will be more then happy to since it was directed towards YOU.

Welcome back. Not here 3 minutes and already attacking!
        And you dont paint all dems with the same brush? You just make sure to let people know about how abortions are done but you wont include what happens when these babies are thrown in dumpsters and killed by there parents right after birth by all kinds of methods much more cruel then an abortion... Abortion is still legal and you have these right wing nuts killing doctors... just crazy

and by the way... it was 5 mins
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

And you dont paint all dems with the same brush? You just make sure to let people know about how abortions are done but you wont include what happens when these babies are thrown in dumpsters and killed by there parents right after birth by all kinds of methods much more cruel then an abortion... Abortion is still legal and you have these right wing nuts killing doctors... just crazy

This is one subject I am torn on .... I go back and forth with it .... both sides gets me sick to me stomach

Comment

U nailed it... i never said i wasnt...i am... but lets not paint jman as a saint... this is the same guy who talked about spikes in babies heads ...
            Who said he was a saint terd? Who?? It was 1 dem saying he wasn't a bad guy and another dem running to say not so fast. Maybe you should read a thread before you take a dump on it terd!
            Last edited by wayne1218; 07-09-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Whatever terd, just because you have helped your aunt and uncle, doesn't mean you know jack shit about a laughable % like 95. You need to get a clue if you only think 5 out of every 100 are fuckin the system.
              Really, then what is the actual number? you seem to suggest you dont care about all of them... so i guess 100 percent fuck this system... u have no idea what youre talking about when it comes to this.. i worked in that area for 7 years.. ive seen what people try to do to get off welfare... u go by what u see on fox news... its impossible to tell what the number is percent wise... but the percent of people fucking the system in the private sector is higher
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Who said he was a saint terd? Who?? It was 1 dem saying he wasn't a bad guy and another dem running to say not so fantasy. Maybe you should read a thread before you take a dump on it terd!
                here i thought u were against the name calling... must be a rep.. always okay for one side but not the other... i did read the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  So you are admitting the only reason why you are here is to instigate ... You are here less than 5 minutes and you come out swinging ...
                  Not too instigate... maybe give some balance.. so one sided in attacks against dems here... only about 4 dems to 15 hard core fringe guys... just trying to give another view most these guys dont get from rush and hannity

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    This is one subject I am torn on .... I go back and forth with it .... both sides gets me sick to me stomach
                    yeah... ive had a hard time with this also... both sides have valid arguments... im pro choice but the one part that bothers me is.. how can you be pro life and pro capitol punishment? if God is the only one who can take a life why is there a split there with many?

Comment

• You worked in that field for 7 years huh terd? So you were that dumb fuck that believed all their stories every week about "trying" to get a job huh? You are the one person they have to lie to. Terd meet gullible, gullible meet terd!
                      Last edited by wayne1218; 07-09-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• I cant take all this bickering & name calling anymore dammit !!

I have to take a piss !!

signed,

Yogi

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• I don't know what the numbers are of people on welfare that would rather be off of it, but I think many do not want to be on it. If you are on welfare you are barely getting by. Many people end up suffering from depression and self destruction. It's not a healthy existence.
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Whatever terd, just because you have helped your aunt and uncle, doesn't mean you know jack shit about a laughable % like 95. You need to get a clue if you only think 5 out of every 100 are fuckin the system.
                            WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than 5 % fuck the system, more like 55%, i know 5 % myself fucking the system.

The welfare system needs to be completely overhauled, it is a joke the way it gets abused.

Fucking sickens me how i have worked for 25 years never drawing a fucking dime off of the government and i may not get my SSN cause of ALL THE FUCKING FREE LOADING pos in this country wont work!!!

You wonder why we need Mexican labor, fucking lazy ass Americans are tooooooooooooo fat and lazy to do something unless you give them 40.00 $$ an hour with 5 weeks of vacation and a billion in retirement benefits.

JMO
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

You worked in that field for 7 years huh terd? So you were that dumb fuck that believed all their stories every week about "trying" to get a job huh? You are the one person they have to lie too. Terd meet gullible, gullible meet terd!
                              You are stuck in your own little world where people on welfare are screwing everybody and fuckin the sysytem... just stay there because you have zero clue what youre talking about... zero... if its so fucking great just quit work and collect welfare.. see what a great life it is..

if you think most of welfare people dont wanna get actual jobs and be successful then your are clueless... just like there are theives in the private sector their our thieves there to... its not a majority of them...

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                I cant take all this bickering & name calling anymore dammit !!

I have to take a piss !!

signed,

Yogi

Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X