Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post

another lie from you. do you ever stop lying?

You know you are banned from other sites. Its who you are. You are that guy. I never actually saw hurricane katrina but its safe to assume there was damage done.
    what a completely ridiculous analogy. the media has shown everyone all the damage from katrina. i guess no one should expect anything resembling intelligence from any of your posts. thanks for not disappointing us.

come on post ALL the sites i am banned from. put up or shut up time turd.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Does this work on an 1100 cc motorcycle

I envision the umbrella flying off when i hit 2nd gear
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• who cares who is banned at another site, what does that have to do with the price of tea in china.

i hope that doesnt offend any chinese people here, if it does i apologize

I dont care if you are a stay at home Dad/Mom or if you are banned at another site, in fact who gives a fuck about either of those subjects
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
          what a completely ridiculous analogy. the media has shown everyone all the damage from katrina. i guess no one should expect anything resembling intelligence from any of your posts. thanks for not disappointing us.

come on post ALL the sites i am banned from. put up or shut up time turd.
          You are banned from 50 percent of the sites I've seen u at. You, like I, have also been banned from here. Wouldn't u think its safe to assume u are banned from more. You follow a pattern that's very easy to see.

I didn't see oj kill his wife but the evidence says otherwise. How is that for an analogy? Do u understand that anyone who gets thru elem school can say something with a high degree of certainty when all the facts point one way? Do u get that at all?

I didn't see u listen to rush limbaugh but when u quote him directly word for word I can assume u listen to him. How's that for an analogy? Are u getting it yet? Lol. Prob not
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• You guys would argue with a door knob

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              who cares who is banned at another site, what does that have to do with the price of tea in china.

i hope that doesnt offend any chinese people here, if it does i apologize

I dont care if you are a stay at home Dad/Mom or if you are banned at another site, in fact who gives a fuck about either of those subjects
              Those things don't bother me either. I think if u look where this started you would see husker has made comments about people being banned for periods of times and trying ot set a record. He also has made idiotic comments about where he thinks people work and what they do. Do u think a guy that is banned from other sites and doesn't work is really the person to be saying those things? Prob not. That is all is was pointing out. Husker has been a fringe right wing hypocrite for a long time. I enjoy calling him out on his non stop hypocritical comments
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Why that color door knob? Im offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post

Comment

OMG!!!!

Comment

The only thing at this entire site that offends me is I think some of these people actually vote. That scares me

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                        The only thing at this entire site that offends me is I think some of these people actually vote. That scares me
                        So only people that feel the way you do should get to vote? You should be banned just for being an idiot

Comment

• vitterd/husker ... I am going to say the same thing to you that I said to stern/mm ...

The next post either one of you make to the other you will be banned ... tired of reading all the insults ...

If you have a beef with each other keep it on the other site ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            So only people that feel the way you do should get to vote? You should be banned just for being an idiot
                            i guess i need to start putting in the laughing guy ... it was a joke .... but as always there is a little truth to every joke... so yes... it does scare me knowing some here have even a little say who gets elected local and national... i think its safe to say you fit nicely into that category

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              vitterd/husker ... I am going to say the same thing to you that I said to stern/mm ...

The next post either one of you make to the other you will be banned ... tired of reading all the insults ...

If you have a beef with each other keep it on the other site ...
                              ok... i will ignore him... doubt he will do the same though... thx for the warning first.. appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X