Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    ok... i will ignore him...

Thank You ... He will do the same are he will not be here too much longer ... if you want to discuss politics, let's do it ... but we will do it like adults

Comment

i guess i need to start putting in the laughing guy ... it was a joke .... but as always there is a little truth to every joke... so yes... it does scare me knowing some here have even a little say who gets elected local and national... i think its safe to say you fit nicely into that category
      What category do I fit into? The one that can vote for whoever the fuck I want to because it's America and that is what this country is all about.The category of I see things one way and you see them another but we still have the right to vote for who we want.If thats the case then your damn right I fall in that category

Comment

it does scare me knowing some here have even a little say who gets elected local and national
        Why the fuck does it scare you? This country was built on the phrase "WE THE PEOPLE".Not we the democrats or we the republicans or we the know it all Vitterd but on we the people.It's anybodys right to go into a booth and vote for whoever they want and who the fuck are you to tell anyone they should or shouldn't vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Why the fuck does it scare you? This country was built on the phrase "WE THE PEOPLE".Not we the democrats or we the republicans or we the know it all Vitterd but on we the people.It's anybodys right to go into a booth and vote for whoever they want and who the fuck are you to tell anyone they should or shouldn't vote.
          Is this your time of the month or something? I didn't tell anyone how to vote or they shouldn't vote. I said I'm scared that some people here do vote. A certain portion of the electorate concerns me. Unbunch your panties and relax

You do know that using curse words are a sign of someone who is not bright. I notice you use a lot of f bombs to try to get your point across but I makes u look angry and desperate
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

You do know that using curse words are a sign of someone who is not bright. I notice you use a lot of f bombs to try to get your point across but I makes u look angry and desperate
            I use "curse" words cause that how I fucking talk.And I don't give two shits if you think I'm bright or not.I'm done with your ass cause I could talk to a fucking brick wall thats right a fucking brick wall and have a better conversation than I ever would with you.

Comment

but I makes u look angry and desperate
              I have a beer in my hand,my 1 year old sitting beside me eating fruit in his highchair and you think I'm angry.I'm all good I can promise you that.Get a life man.You don't know shit about me.

Comment

I don't give two shits if you think I'm bright or not.I'm done with your ass cause I could talk to a fucking brick wall thats right a fucking brick wall and have a better conversation than I ever would with you.
                this is getting to be a common reaction to vitturd.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                  this is getting to be a common reaction to vitturd.
                  Banned from the thread ... he was warned twice today

Comment

I use "curse" words cause that how I fucking talk.And I don't give two shits if you think I'm bright or not.I'm done with your ass cause I could talk to a fucking brick wall thats right a fucking brick wall and have a better conversation than I ever would with you.
                    Good for you kid. I don't know or care if you're bright or not. I do have a guess though. I was just saying that constant curse words is a sign of stupidity

You are clearly all wound up about something I was saying as a joke. Then you went on a rant about something I never even said regarding who can or cannot vote. So if u go have a conversation or argument with a brick wall... I think u would lose
                    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Banned from the thread ... he was warned twice today
                      I'm ignoring. Not easy but as they say... The first few hours is the toughest. Lol

Comment

Good for you kid. I don't know or care if you're bright or not. I do have a guess though. I was just saying that constant curse words is a sign of stupidity

You are clearly all wound up about something I was saying as a joke. Then you went on a rant about something I never even said regarding who can or cannot vote. So if u go have a conversation or argument with a brick wall... I think u would lose
                        Stop beating around the bush.Just come out and say you think I'm stupid.You know thats what you want to say.Be a man and tell it like it is.I'm telling you that your an idiot so I deserve and can take anything you call me.Stop being a pussy about it.

Comment

Stop beating around the bush.Just come out and say you think I'm stupid.You know thats what you want to say.Be a man and tell it like it is.I'm telling you that your an idiot so I deserve and can take anything you call me.Stop being a pussy about it.
                          I get banned for name calling so I'd rather not. I'm just tryin to figure out why you're replies are so angry. Also why you completely took what I said into something that just wasn't there. I'm glad youre happy sittin there with a 1 year old but maybe u should put the beer down and that will relax the beer muscles a bit,slow down the cursing and name calling and help with the readin comp

Comment

I get banned for name calling so I'd rather not.
                            So you just go about name calling in a different way.Look have at it.You can't talk with Husker anymore so now your after someone else to argue with.I'm not that guy.Have fun looking for someone else.

Comment

I'm just tryin to figure out why you're replies are so angry.
                              I don't like you but I'm not angry about it.

Comment

I don't like you but I'm not angry about it.
                                Thankfully I'm not lookin for anymore friends. How u feel about me doesn't concern me that much. if the name calling and cursing makes u feel better. Have it at. And by the way. Who started the anger in this argument? Here is a clue... Put the beer down and look in the mirror

Comment

Working...
                                X