Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    I'll be honest bro, I didn't think that was the intent at all. I had never thought of it until you brought it up. Poking fun of Obama yes, fat black people looking for handouts never crossed my mind

it never crossed my mind ether. the first thing i thought about was the stupid people that feed wild animals. people with a grudge or a agenda are always looking for something to komplain about.

i guess people that saw it like kaz, it just tells you where their mindset is.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      You sound like someone who is running for Mayor or something.Did someone write that speech for you? I know many people from the ghetto by living here in Atlanta and guess what? Most of them made good grades in school,stayed in school and pretty much went to college for free cause they busted there ass and now have great jobs.The other people in the ghetto chose to stay and drop out of school and now have there hand stuck out and you expect me to fell sorry for them.HELL NO.
      That's great! Don't. More power to you. I see things differently. To me there are far more who are screwing the gov't over and this country. Not someone who is on welfare....
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

But to say "a bunch of white guys" is OK I guess ... that was the dumbest comment in this thread
        and those guys claim to not be racist.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          Yeah. And I'm still laughing that you think I'm sick and hopeless because I found that post racially offensive. It is what it is. Any person of color that reads that post would make the same observation. It's pretty clear. It didn't bother me enough to say anything until everyone couldn't understand why it would be offensive to certain people. Obviously, I'm NOT the only one who felt that way. MM, Efaw both saw it the same way I did....
          Oh it is shocking that MM and efaw feel the same way ...

BTW, you are truly a sick person ... honestly, you really need help

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
            I was advised to ignore you
            now that's funny.

Gerald Ford

Comment

99%. Really? Come on man. You and I both know that's pure opinion....

KAZ

Everything you have written is "pure opinion". Your opinion. But you blast the people who don't see the "racial overtones" that are SO obvious to you and your 3 white friends?

You spout off like everything you say is a fact, and everyone else's opinion is SO worng. Just crazy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                now that's funny.
                I chuckled a bit too

Comment

• T.
                  Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  99%. Really? Come on man. You and I both know that's pure opinion....

I've dealt and seen many people who are on welfare. There are some abuses to it. There ALWAYS has been. There are many who can barely afford to feed their family or live on whatever little gov't assistance they get. They are NOT getting rich from it.

But rest assured, there are many corporations who are bilking the gov't out of millions of dollars every year. There are trillions being spent on a useless war. That is the outrage. Go walk in the shoes of someone who gets a few bucks a month from the gov't. Go and get turned down for jobs because of your skin color. See what it's like to be raised in the ghetto and not have any of the benefits that people with money have. Not being able to get your head above water at any time in your life. See what that makes you become.

You chose to worry about the poor bastard getting a few bucks of gov't assistance. I chose to see greedy corporations outsourcing jobs for AMERICAN's to China and India. Getting tax breaks and not paying their fair share that the rest of businesses do. That's the injustice. If the wealthiest 5% in this country paid anywhere near the tax that the rest of us do, there would be more money than we'd know what to do with.....

KAZ
                  It's not even worth kazman because its just like sitting in butler c.c in the club house and arguing with these guys. Minus being called a faggot and pussy because most cowards use words like in cyberspace. Your not going to convince a grown man that putting a picture of black bear up and calling it lazy and useless and comparing it to receiving welfare is ok. I mean you have guys who would continue to argue their point rather than say hey I'm wrong. You and I know what they think. I happen to have 20 employees who are of African and Hispanic background and they're my hardest workers at my consulting firm. But you won't convince anyone that who makes blanket statements about welfare and think a black bear jokes about lazy and swiftness people is amusing. Funny how their sense of humor is the correct one. I'm done with this topic guys go ahead and call me all the names ant..........have it.f African background

Comment

• Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                    T.

. You and I know what they think.

Bullshit.

Comment

T.

It's not even worth kazman because its just like sitting in butler c.c in the club house and arguing with these guys. Minus being called a faggot and pussy because most cowards use words like in cyberspace.

efaw, I agree weasel was out of line what he said to you ... that is not tolerated anywhere on this site ... I did send him an e-mail regarding that post ...

Now, after saying that ... they are holding a room at Motel 6 for you and Kaz ... hahahahaha

That is a joke efaw, hopefully you do not take it as something racists ...

Comment

T.

It's not even worth kazman because its just like sitting in butler c.c in the club house and arguing with these guys. Minus being called a faggot and pussy because most cowards use words like in cyberspace. Your not going to convince a grown man that putting a picture of black bear up and calling it lazy and useless and comparing it to receiving welfare is ok. I mean you have guys who would continue to argue their point rather than say hey I'm wrong. You and I know what they think. I happen to have 20 employees who are of African and Hispanic background and they're my hardest workers at my consulting firm. But you won't convince anyone that who makes blanket statements about welfare and think a black bear jokes about lazy and swiftness people is amusing. Funny how their sense of humor is the correct one. I'm done with this topic guys go ahead and call me all the names ant..........have it.f African background
                        Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                        Bullshit.
                        Now do you see why Monte pointed out what an instigating troll this guy is???
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

Now, after saying that ... they are holding a room at Motel 6 for you and Kaz ... hahahahaha

That is a joke efaw, hopefully you do not take it as something racists ...

Comment

It was an analogy. Ever heard of that?

but it was a terrible one because it had nothing to do with race.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Kb, could you imagine this dude around here when Jimmy was in his prime???

Comment

• Sorry for the technical difficulties guys. Have a good night I like the fact we can disagree civilly. Have a great night everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X