Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
    Jm u seem to be a straight shooter. I've read some of your posts and you'not an instigator. I'm not so sure after reading I'm moving to Mexico thread that wasnt the authors intention. Whatever his intentions were its his opinion and I respect his opinion. Take care j.m
    You don't know Jamaicanman very well trust me. Or you can do a search on him. He's an instigator all right.

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
      Jm u seem to be a straight shooter. I've read some of your posts and you'not an instigator. I'm not so sure after reading I'm moving to Mexico thread that wasnt the authors intention. Whatever his intentions were its his opinion and I respect his opinion. Take care j.m
      What was confusing with Kaz's posts was that he said he thought he knew it wasn't intentional, and would only be offended if it was intentional. Yet he was still offended. I could be wrong when re reading his posts, but that is what I gathered. Everyone can have their opinions, but at least be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Jesus are we in second grade with all this no name calling bullshit.Were adults on a adult site.Spark can post what ever picture of a bear he wants and if little girls here want to get offended then take your ass to some religous site that is G rated.Listen,we all have different opinions about alot of shit but you people are BLOWING THIS WAY OUT PROPORTION.
        Well said
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          You don't know Jamaicanman very well trust me. Or you can do a search on him. He's an instigator all right.
          I was advised to ignore you but can I ask why you continue with the attacks and name-calling?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            Vols when you say its people like 23 that have fucked up America do you mean Democrats or what? Because from what I've seen this Country is fucked up, because of the people who represent us in Both the Congress and Senate.
            I'm saying it's people who get offended easy is fucking it up.We ought to be able to hang a child molester by his fucking nuts in the street but it's these soft hearted people who get offended all the time that makes us all have to walk on fucking eggshells cause we might offend someone.

Comment

I'm saying it's people who get offended easy is fucking it up.We ought to be able to hang a child molester by his fucking nuts in the street but it's these soft hearted people who get offended all the time that makes us all have to walk on fucking eggshells cause we might offend someone.
              I agree 100% buddy. Those fuckers better be glad I'm not in charge. The death penalty would be put to good use I assure you!

Comment

[QUOTE=vols fan;1816929]Jesus are we in second grade with all this no name calling bullshit.Were adults on a adult site.Spark can post what ever picture of a bear he wants and if little girls here want to get offended then take your ass to some religous site that is G rated.Listen,we all have different opinions about alot of shit but you people are BLOWING THIS WAY OUT PROPORTION.[/QUOTE

Wow because you said it then it has to be correct. You would be the first one it seems calling someone out if they called you a faggot or a pussy but since you agreed with the thought process you put the cheers sign up. Now you throw a couple more names around because someone has a different opinion than you. I'm sorry i don't agree with you and if that puts me 2nd grade than fine. Thanks for the tough words tho,makes you seem reallll manly.

Comment

[QUOTE=efaw23;1816947]
                  Jesus are we in second grade with all this no name calling bullshit.Were adults on a adult site.Spark can post what ever picture of a bear he wants and if little girls here want to get offended then take your ass to some religous site that is G rated.Listen,we all have different opinions about alot of shit but you people are BLOWING THIS WAY OUT PROPORTION.[/QUOTE

Wow because you said it then it has to be correct. You would be the first one it seems calling someone out if they called you a faggot or a pussy but since you agreed with the thought process you put the cheers sign up. Now you throw a couple more names around because someone has a different opinion than you. I'm sorry i don't agree with you and if that puts me 2nd grade than fine. Thanks for the tough words tho,makes you seem reallll manly.
                  I DIDN"T CALL YOU A FAGGOT OR A PUSSY.How the fuck did you make it at Ohio state if you cant read.I have said no "tough words" either.You can have your opinion and I will damn sure have mine and don't
                  give a shit it offends you or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                    What was confusing with Kaz's posts was that he said he thought he knew it wasn't intentional, and would only be offended if it was intentional. Yet he was still offended. I could be wrong when re reading his posts, but that is what I gathered. Everyone can have their opinions, but at least be consistent.
                    First of all, I never said it wasn't intentional. It was by all means intentionally meant to be offensive and call out people who are on welfare or getting gov't handouts. It could be drawn that a fat black bear isn't referring to fat black people on welfare. But to me, it's pretty clear that was the intent of the joke. So I responded to you quite clearly, that it wouldn't matter if it was a fat black person or a fat white person that it was referring to, that would be offensive in my eyes. I can't make it any clearer than that.

And as far as Weazel's post goes, that is about as wrong as one could get. Homophobia, racial ignorance is what is wrong with this country. NOT the people who are understanding to racial intolerance. We all are in this together, and the more we ALL realize that, the stronger we'll be as a country.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      First of all, I never said it wasn't intentional. It was by all means intentionally meant to be offensive and call out people who are on welfare or getting gov't handouts. It could be drawn that a fat black bear isn't referring to fat black people on welfare. But to me, it's pretty clear that was the intent of the joke. So I responded to you quite clearly, that it wouldn't matter if it was a fat black person or a fat white person that it was referring to, that would be offensive in my eyes. I can't make it any clearer than that.

And as far as Weazel's post goes, that is about as wrong as one could get. Homophobia, racial ignorance is what is wrong with this country. NOT the people who are understanding to racial intolerance. We all are in this together, and the more we ALL realize that, the stronger we'll be as a country.

KAZ
                      We will agree to disagree and I , along with others, will be in the minority of posters who didn't see the bear as "a fat, black" bear representing fat,black people on welfare and more of a joke using a picture of a bear at a picnic table as well as a play on Barack's name.

Comment

• I guess it should have been a black bear sitting across from a polar bear and all bases would have been covered. You guys whine and cry over the absolute DUMBEST things sometimes. You must not have anything better to do than bitch all day if a bear sitting at a picnic table is anything beyond funny to you cuz that is all it was.

Comment

• Hell, every time i look at that picture i laugh my ass off at the bear sitting there. I don't care if his name is bearack obearma or bear bush!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I guess it should have been a black bear sitting across from a polar bear and all bases would have been covered. You guys whine and cry over the absolute DUMBEST things sometimes. You must not have anything better to do than bitch all day if a bear sitting at a picnic table is anything beyond funny to you cuz that is all it was.
                            I'll post it for the fourth time, no one is crying, and I'm not debating that it was meant as a joke, but to say there wasn't any racial intent or that it WASN'T OFFENSIVE, or wouldn't be offensive to someone who is black or a minority, is just plain ridiculous....

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                              We will agree to disagree and I , along with others, will be in the minority of posters who didn't see the bear as "a fat, black" bear representing fat,black people on welfare and more of a joke using a picture of a bear at a picnic table as well as a play on Barack's name.
                              I showed the post to 3 white guys where I worked and asked what conclusion they drew from it. To a man they commented, obviously racial and the hidden intent that it's a fat black person getting handouts from the gov't.

There was no mistaking how they read it....

For people that don't get that, you're obviously rolling with blinders on.
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                                I'll post it for the fourth time, no one is crying, and I'm not debating that it was meant as a joke, but to say there wasn't any racial intent or that it WASN'T OFFENSIVE, or wouldn't be offensive to someone who is black or a minority, is just plain ridiculous....

KAZ
                                And i'll agree with others in saying i didn't think "Racial intent" once when i saw it. I don't think he could be that picky when looking for a bear sitting at a picnic table kaz that he "Chose" a black one. Most bears are black in this country. It is what "You" make it and it was nothing more than HILARIOUS to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X