• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    You too 23 ... Good to have you aboard
    Thanks spark glad to be aboard. Can't wait till the NFL picks

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      I'm offended that Kaz dork found the picture offensive.
      Who cares what he finds bry???

Comment

• Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
        Thanks spark glad to be aboard. Can't wait till the NFL picks
        My NFL picks??? You must be joking

nah, I had a decent year last year ... gonna kick arse this year ... having an awful baseball season

Comment

Who cares what he finds bry???
          He is doing what he does best

KazDog
          Fresno St National Champs

User Lists Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 03:46 PM
          Current Activity: Searching Forums

Comment

I agree MM ... I hope you have enough sense to know I meant nothing RACIAL about this thread ...

I told you weeks ago the WS were on the move ... glad for you ... I certainly have nothing to root for this year

Did you hear about that guy that fell 30 feet from the upper deck last night in Texas??... and lived

God definitely had this guys back.

No offense was taken..........vf asked what I thought and I spoke honestly. If it was presented in a different way offense could be taken but I highly doubt you meant anything racial by it. If I thought you did I wouldve been bitching about it weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              God definitely had this guys back.

No offense was taken..........vf asked what I thought and I spoke honestly. If it was presented in a different way offense could be taken but I highly doubt you meant anything racial by it. If I thought you did I wouldve been bitching about it weeks ago
              Or you would have sent me an e-mail !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                I'm offended that Kaz dork found the picture offensive.
                By God, if someone didn't know how to spell offended, they damn sure would by the end of this thread

How are you Bry

Comment

Since I am the creator of Moving to Mexico I am not sure who you are speaking to
                  He is speaking to me b/c I called on his statement the "He and Kaz KNOW what 'THEY' are thinking".

Comment

• The good news is that No ONE and I mean NO ONE should be in this thread between the 9-10 hour EST.The Sports section will be rocking when Lebron makes his move

Comment

Oh it is shocking that MM and efaw feel the same way ...

BTW, you are truly a sick person ... honestly, you really need help

DITTO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                        He is speaking to me b/c I called on his statement the "He and Kaz KNOW what 'THEY' are thinking".
                        I was not sure ... I was thinking how did I take a shot at him ...

Comment

• I guess KAZCAT lives in a puuuuurfect world because that is how he acts. We all have issues and he is puuuuuurfect. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Here is what I thought of the pic:

1) the bears eyes were slightly closed so he & wayne just finished hitting the bong

2) he was just sitting there thinking " I cant wait for the next motherfucker to walk by so I can tear their ass to shreds"

3) he was holding in a fart

4) he has great table manners

5) was wondering if the mets were going all the way this year

6) what would happen to him if he lived with Mike Vick
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              I guess KAZCAT lives in a puuuuurfect world because that is how he acts. We all have issues and he is puuuuuurfect. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Maybe it offended him cause Spark used a bear and not a cat

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                Here is what I thought of the pic:

1) the bears eyes were slightly closed so he & wayne just finished hitting the bong

2) he was just sitting there thinking " I cant wait for the next motherfucker to walk by so I can tear their ass to shreds"

3) he was holding in a fart

4) he has great table manners

5) was wondering if the mets were going all the way this year

6) what would happen to him if he lived with Mike Vick
                                OMG I've missed this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X