Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
    I heard Judge Joe Tauro loves cats and Fresno!!
    Did you call him up on your speed dial to find out?
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Awwwwwe. Poor Wieyner. I didn't correct your spelling at all. You had it spelled just right. It was 'closet' like you said. We all know you're having issues coming out of it. Don't be such a little bitch.
      Go split your cat down the middle bitch boy!

Comment

Did you call him up on your speed dial to find out?
        Crickets!!!

Comment

Crickets!!!
          Cricket cel phone? Nice. I'm sure you and him will be happy together....
          [email protected]

Comment

Cricket cel phone? Nice. I'm sure you and him will be happy together....
            Wow. And I didn't think they could get any lamer!!!

Comment

Wow. And I didn't think they could get any lamer!!!
              And the Judge Joe Tauro comment was so creative

Duh, crickets?

What a troll....
              Last edited by KazDog; 07-08-2010, 11:30 PM.
              [email protected]

Comment

And the Judge Joe Tauro comment was so creative

Duh, crickets?

What a troll....
                You immediately knew who he was!!

Do you have a Tauro Fathead?

Comment

I was advised to ignore you but can I ask why you continue with the attacks and name-calling?

I can step up and answer thisw question for you jm man. Because you continue to push the envelope. There is nothing off limit to you and you love calling people pos. Man I dont understand why you continue to ruffle feathers. Its one thing not to like someone but to have a topic......president pos. I want you to do one search where some one here called bush clinton or any other president a piece of shit..............

Do this without calling names please.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                    I can step up and answer thisw question for you jm man. Because you continue to push the envelope. There is nothing off limit to you and you love calling people pos. Man I dont understand why you continue to ruffle feathers. Its one thing not to like someone but to have a topic......president pos. I want you to do one search where some one here called bush clinton or any other president a piece of shit..............

Do this without calling names please.
                    With all due respect MM, I do think our current President is a piece of shit. You can disagree, you can bring up Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Carter. Bush was called a nazi and compared to Hitler while Reagan was called names too. So please ignore my posts if my opinion of the President offends you. You have the right to your opinion; as do I. And those opinions do not have to agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      You don't know Jamaicanman very well trust me. Or you can do a search on him. He's an instigator all right.
                      U nailed it...
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                        U nailed it...
                        Pot meet the kettle!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          I don't give a flying fuck about what the people on welfare think because they are the ones TAKING from this Country and not giving jack shit in return kaz.
                          That is the typical comment from someone who has know idea what they are talking about... Quite frankly some people need welfare... ive seen and helped people years ago as a legislative aid who were on welfare.... 95% percent of them wanted to work and contribute... in most places there just isnt the opportunity for them

Ive seen the real hard cases of people doing everything they could to get back to work.... as in everything there are lazy people who just wanna get handouts... but the percentage is small
                          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Pot meet the kettle!
                            U nailed it... i never said i wasnt...i am... but lets not paint jman as a saint... this is the same guy who talked about spikes in babies heads ...

Comment

• Whatever terd, just because you have helped your aunt and uncle, doesn't mean you know jack shit about a laughable % like 95. You need to get a clue if you only think 5 out of every 100 are fuckin the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                                U nailed it... i never said i wasnt...i am... but lets not paint jman as a saint... this is the same guy who talked about spikes in babies heads ...
                                As a diehard Dem, you of all people know about partial birth abortion and the graphic way it is done. I know you will say not all Dems believe in it, but you lose all credibility b/c you paint all repubs with the same brush.

If you want to revisit the partial birth/late term post again, I will be more then happy to since it was directed towards YOU.

Welcome back. Not here 3 minutes and already attacking!

Comment

Working...
                                X