Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    It's the closet you will ever come to a pussy. Any grown man that walks around and lives with a camera in one hand and a cat on his shoulder will be a lifetime
    I take it you meant 'closest' and not closet? Or maybe that was a Freudian slip because you wanna come out of the closet? It's ok man, I'm sure the guys will except you, if you do....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
      And this is the cream of the crop ...

Thanks Kaz
      Show me where I called you racist....Because I believe a post you made has racist connotations, does not mean I think you're a racist.
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        I take it you meant 'closest' and not closet? Or maybe that was a Freudian slip because you wanna come out of the closet? It's ok man, I'm sure the guys will except you, if you do....
        No, i was suggesting you were probably in the closet too ... with your KATS!

Comment

It's ok man, I'm sure the guys will except you, if you do....
          Should that be accept?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Should that be accept?
            Just asking.I'm a dumb redneck not a writer

Comment

Should that be accept?
              He is just as dumb if not dumber than he tries to make others look!

KAZ, Don't you have a Fresno St volleyball game or something to tape for your cats and parents to view?

Comment

No, i was suggesting you were probably in the closet too ... with your KATS!
                Nice try at back tracking....LMAO

Good thing you get internet from your closet!
                [email protected]

Comment

Should that be accept?
                  You're right. Good pick up....
                  [email protected]

Comment

• What is it like to never have seen a real pussy and to to cats in between taping Fresno St cricket games kazcat? I'm starting to understand why you hate Bush so much .........

Comment

He is just as dumb if not dumber than he tries to make others look!

KAZ, Don't you have a Fresno St volleyball game or something to tape for your cats and parents to view?
                      Tape? It's 2010 Wayne. There are new inventions called digital cameras....
                      [email protected]

Comment

Tape? It's 2010 Wayne. There are new inventions called digital cameras....
                        There is something called a woman too but you havn't upgraded to that either so who knew?

Comment

What is it like to never have seen a real pussy and to to cats in between taping Fresno St cricket games kazcat? I'm starting to understand why you hate Bush so much .........
                          Still talking about taping? "Duh, I'm from Maine, I use a tape recorder."
                          [email protected]

Comment

There is something called a woman too but you havn't upgraded to that either so who knew?
                            You know an awful lot about what I do in my personal life. You been "taping" me perv? Maybe I'll tape it for you so you can learn some new techniques. I'm sure you need all the help you can get. I'll be sure to send you a 'how to' "tape."
                            [email protected]

Comment

• I can see it now ...

"Mom, Dad, I'm gonna be a dad. Morris is about to pop with a litter and we are all so excited here."

"Oh Kazcat, We always knew you had it in you."

"Yes Mom, you are going to finally have Grandkittens!"

Comment

I can see it now ...

"Mom, Dad, I'm gonna be a dad. Morris is about to pop with a litter and we are all so excited here."

"Oh Kazcat, We always knew you had it in you."

"Yes Mom, you are going to finally have Grandkittens!"
                                My guess is, you've tried unsuccessfully to have sex with animals? Not very bright up there in Maine, are they? I hate to ruin it for you, kinda like telling a kid there's no Santa Claus, but humans can't mate with animals. Sorry buddy, I know that just broke your spirit.....
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X