Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    As long as the girl in the pic was Pelosi(not naKed) I would be all for it

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

And if vit or someone else came in calling u names like that I wouldn't be celebrating vols BTW this overly sensitive guy played olb at Ohio state and didn't do too badly. I can't understand why if someone disagrees with your opinions name calling follows. Have a good day and good luck on ur plays tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

If I was black man and I posted a photo of a big black guy bitch slapping a naked white girl as a joke, would you find it offensive as a white person?

To me, there's not much difference.

it doesn't matter what color the man or the girl is. it shouldn't be acceptable. this is probably one of the stupidest posts i have seen.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
          And if vit or someone else came in calling u names like that I wouldn't be celebrating vols BTW this overly sensitive guy played olb at Ohio state and didn't do too badly. I can't understand why if someone disagrees with your opinions name calling follows. Have a good day and good luck on ur plays tonight.
          I wouldn't have said you were a faggot and was not celebrating that but I did agree with him when he said get some thick skin and it's people like you that have fucked up America. Once again you guys pick out the one thing in a conversation and whine about it.

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
            it doesn't matter what color the man or the girl is. it shouldn't be acceptable. this is probably one of the stupidest posts i have seen.
            I try to respect people but MY GOD it's hard to do sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              I am confused. You are saying it was offensive b/c it was "intentional"? So it's not offensive if there was no intent? I ask b/c your answer above sounds like this posts only offends you if the intent was to point out there are only fat, lazy black peope looking for handouts.
              What don't you understand about it? If your intent was to say either fat black people or fat white are looking for gov't handouts then I find that offensive. What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

If it was a photo of a bear sitting at a picnic table with NO COMMENT about it, then IT WOULDN'T BE OFFENSIVE TO ME....GET IT? The intent of the post was to say fat black people are looking for hand outs from Obama and how pathetic that is....
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

What don't you understand about it? If your intent was to say either fat black people or fat white are looking for gov't handouts then I find that offensive. What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

If it was a photo of a bear sitting at a picnic table with NO COMMENT about it, then IT WOULDN'T BE OFFENSIVE TO ME....GET IT? The intent of the post was to say fat black people are looking for hand outs from Obama and how pathetic that is....
                I'll be honest bro, I didn't think that was the intent at all. I had never thought of it until you brought it up. Poking fun of Obama yes, fat black people looking for handouts never crossed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

You see a lot of stupid posts because you see everything you author...

And this was my exact point. It shouldn't be acceptable if it is about a black person or a white person. The post was racially offensive.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    I'll be honest bro, I didn't think that was the intent at all. I had never thought of it until you brought it up. Poking fun of Obama yes, fat black people looking for handouts never crossed my mind
                    Leaving the fact it was meant as a joke aside, you can see how that can be taken as racially offensive? On the pure level of racial bias....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                      I haven't been on this forum in months but I had to respond. Your a fruitcake, take the stick out of your ass, and lighten up. You are far to serious. If that really bothers you how do you make it through life on a daily basis? I liked the use of a past experience that shined the light on you. You wear a nice red sweater to work everyday don't you? Toughen up your skin you pussy. People like you are exactly whats wrong with this country. Looking to sue left and right. Looking to complain, whine, and argue whenever possible. Your a faggot.
                      I'm sure if I called Weazel these names you would've jumped in celebrated. Then you conveniently come in an put a asterisk on your comments. I love the one way street you reside on. I noticed throughout your responses you partake in the name calling as well. I'm sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours volsfan.

Comment

My point is that I didn't think, and still don't think, that the INTENTION was to say fat black people are looking for gov't handouts. I think the play on words from Barack to Bearack wasn't racial. Plus, how do you know what the intent was?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                          My point is that I didn't think, and still don't think, that the INTENTION was to say fat black people are looking for gov't handouts. I think the play on words from Barack to Bearack wasn't racial. Plus, how do you know what the intent was?
                          Jm u seem to be a straight shooter. I've read some of your posts and you'not an instigator. I'm not so sure after reading I'm moving to Mexico thread that wasnt the authors intention. Whatever his intentions were its his opinion and I respect his opinion. Take care j.m

Comment

I wouldn't have said you were a faggot and was not celebrating that but I did agree with him when he said get some thick skin and it's people like you that have fucked up America. Once again you guys pick out the one thing in a conversation and whine about it.
                            Vols when you say its people like 23 that have fucked up America do you mean Democrats or what? Because from what I've seen this Country is fucked up, because of the people who represent us in Both the Congress and Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                              I'm sure if I called Weazel these names you would've jumped in celebrated. Then you conveniently come in an put a asterisk on your comments. I love the one way street you reside on. I noticed throughout your responses you partake in the name calling as well. I'm sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours volsfan.
                              Jesus are we in second grade with all this no name calling bullshit.Were adults on a adult site.Spark can post what ever picture of a bear he wants and if little girls here want to get offended then take your ass to some religous site that is G rated.Listen,we all have different opinions about alot of shit but you people are BLOWING THIS WAY OUT PROPORTION.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Exact same thing here Kb ... Did not see the BLACK bear ,,, or if he was FAT ... I guess some peeps did and they call that offensive ...

But to say "a bunch of white guys" is OK I guess ... that was the dumbest comment in this thread
                                Last edited by Spark; 07-08-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X