Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    amazing how these conservative voices all over the radio continue get people to actually believe there crap.

or the majority of people feel the same way as they do, and it shows in recent elections and current polls. it also will in the next election when dem's get their ass handed to them. a complete rejection of obama/dem policies.

how's your prediction of the rep party being dead looking now?

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
      or the majority of people feel the same way as they do, and it shows in recent elections and current polls. it also will in the next election when dem's get their ass handed to them. a complete rejection of obama/dem policies.

how's your prediction of the rep party being dead looking now?

Once again completely wrong. Republican numbers still as low as they were the day obama was elected. Again. Do some research. Rep party a major mess with tea party now. Their hero rubio is a dead stick now.

Conservative radio numbers are always high. The sheep need to be told how to think. That is and has always been the number one reason

It is so fun and easy destroying everything u say. Never in my life have I seen someone continually be wrong. It is simply amazing
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

K husker ... Your turn ...

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          And just as amazing your here everyday trying to get us to believe your crap
          That's not the first time you've said that moronic statement. Do u think I'm trying to convert you fringe right wingers? All are way to brainwashed by now.

Just voicing my opinion. Didn't know that meant I was trying to convert. That's what your side does on conservative radio. Prey on weak minds
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            K husker ... Your turn ...

naaah, i made my point. most of his posts just back up what i am saying about him.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

naaah, i made my point. most of his posts just back up what i am saying about him.
              I honestly do not know why anyone would even respond to him ...

Comment

i actually did that at the other forum. going back and forth with drunks and idiots is never going to get any where.

Gerald Ford

Comment

i actually did that at the other forum. going back and forth with drunks and idiots is never going to get any where.
                  Comical to watch u two talk. In your own little conservative world. You get proven wrong on a daily basis

Comment

Good point. Its much better to respond to people who think exactly like u and will kiss your ass. That's good stuff

Comment

I honestly do not understand this ... Why would 23 be so offended by it ??? and why would Monte come in and defend him?? Why him??? all the insults that are thrown back and forth at everyone in this forum and Monte comes in here and defends 23 over an idiotic reason and gives me a shot doing it!!!!
                      First off I didn't defend him! Second of you defended Jamacian man one day on the forum for me giving him a 7 day ban.

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                        No I'm not receiving handouts. I have my own software consulting firm. I know the popular belief is if you are CEO or business owner you have to believe this popular thought process. If anyone has to question why a black bear who sits on their ass and waits on handouts is offensive then obviously its already a lost argument on my part. You guys have a good day and goodluck on your bets today.
                        Completely agree. How people can't see that it was an offensive post is beyond me, but then, that's the philosophy that a majority of, but not all, Conservatives share. That people on welfare sit around on their ass all day waiting for handouts rather than working.

They aren't more concerned that there are many large US companies outsourcing their jobs to India and China to save a buck here or there and in turn, killing jobs that were once held by the people of THIS country. That should be their rally cry. But unfortunately, it is NOT.

KAZ
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Anyone offended by that is obviously way to sensitive. My Lord, go check your panties if that bothered you!

JMO
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Oh, Pelosi, how she is in office is beyond me. She has to be the dumbest woman to ever hold political office ever.

She is a complete fucking idiot!
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Anyone offended by that is obviously way to sensitive. My Lord, go check your panties if that bothered you!

JMO
                              That is my point John ... It is ridiculous to be "offended" by that .....

My gosh, just go out and buy a new purse for yourself ... that will make you feel better

Comment

with all the really nasty things said in this forum, this is very mild. but it's probably because people do get more upset about things that are close to the truth than things that are way out there.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X