X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great site---with a diversity of players and the biggest one being that of AGE- I would guess from 16 to 75. This, I think is one reason for some of the running commentary and issues that develop. This is just a fact of life...all in all I feel there is great information given here and is the best site I have seen. Great job by the managers of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bill View Post
      This is a great site---with a diversity of players and the biggest one being that of AGE- I would guess from 16 to 75. This, I think is one reason for some of the running commentary and issues that develop. This is just a fact of life...all in all I feel there is great information given here and is the best site I have seen. Great job by the managers of this site.
      75....lmao i guess you havent met spark. his grandkids are 75
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          AND.........Chado might be like 12???
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bill View Post
            Bettorchats Motto:

8 to 80 Dumb, Cripple or Crazy!!!!!!!
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

hahahahahahaha

Very funny you bastage!!!

Comment

I would like to suggest closing the Nascar Forum. With no activity and only KBSooner posting. My suggestions are as follows:

A Recipe Forum
                or
                A Landscaping Forum
                or
                An Interior Design Forum

Because talking about water boiling, grass growing or paint drying, would all be more exciting then learning about Robby Gordon in Dakar.
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Please send Phil Jr. and Casheasy To Sports Handicapping
                  School So They Can Contribute Some Winners At This Site
                  For A Change.

mbates

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                    I would like to suggest closing the Nascar Forum. With no activity and only KBSooner posting. My suggestions are as follows:

A Recipe Forum
                    or
                    A Landscaping Forum
                    or
                    An Interior Design Forum

Because talking about water boiling, grass growing or paint drying, would all be more exciting then learning about Robby Gordon in Dakar.
                    I would like to see post like this go away.I know Bill is just trying to get a rise out of KB but my point is,is if we have so many members why do people keep fucking with the same guys and nothing ever gets done.Example:
                    Billmill vs KB
                    KB vs Kaz
                    Kaz vs KB
                    GG vs Kapt
                    Kapt vs GG
                    Wayne vs Chado (Wayne has put up with alot on this one I will give him credit)
                    Chado vs everyone(Were all a little hard on a loyal member I will be the first to admit)
                    and so on and so on.I hope I aint the only one that noticed that alot of old members are posting less and less and now we have Kapt leaving who SHOULD be one of the most respected guys on here.It's like a bar (site) that you always go to and then new ownership takes over and people there don't know your name.Well,you find another bar (site).i hope alot of us don't start looking for other bars(site).
                    BIG WIENER,I would like to give you some major props.During politics he felt strong and gave his opinion but always did it in a respectful way.He plays his games(not hyped) and flys under the radar.We(as members to a hell of a group) need alot more of him and less of the shit thats going on these days.Just an ole rednecks opinion which probably don't mean much but to alot of us this site means more than alot of you know.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      I would like to see post like this go away.I know Bill is just trying to get a rise out of KB but my point is,is if we have so many members why do people keep fucking with the same guys and nothing ever gets done.Example:
                      Billmill vs KB
                      KB vs Kaz
                      Kaz vs KB
                      GG vs Kapt
                      Kapt vs GG
                      Wayne vs Chado (Wayne has put up with alot on this one I will give him credit)
                      Chado vs everyone(Were all a little hard on a loyal member I will be the first to admit)
                      and so on and so on.I hope I aint the only one that noticed that alot of old members are posting less and less and now we have Kapt leaving who SHOULD be one of the most respected guys on here.It's like a bar (site) that you always go to and then new ownership takes over and people there don't know your name.Well,you find another bar (site).i hope alot of us don't start looking for other bars(site).
                      BIG WIENER,I would like to give you some major props.During politics he felt strong and gave his opinion but always did it in a respectful way.He plays his games(not hyped) and flys under the radar.We(as members to a hell of a group) need alot more of him and less of the shit thats going on these days.Just an ole rednecks opinion which probably don't mean much but to alot of us this site means more than alot of you know.
                      ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREED.

I also think that Kapt leaving, for no matter how long or what reason is one of the worst things that could of happened to this site, especially over something as stupid as a fight with another member.
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREED.

I also think that Kapt leaving, for no matter how long or what reason is one of the worst things that could of happened to this site, especially over something as stupid as a fight with another member.
                        I wish we all felt like that but watch and see,they will come in and bash me for taking up for Kapt,or taking up for Wayne.Thats just the way it goes.I almost wish all these guys could look at the top 10 crimes commited today and put themselves in the friends and familes of the victims shoes and then see how important a stupid internet argument is.It shouldn't mean shit.

Comment

I wish we all felt like that but watch and see,they will come in and bash me for taking up for Kapt,or taking up for Wayne.Thats just the way it goes.I almost wish all these guys could look at the top 10 crimes commited today and put themselves in the friends and familes of the victims shoes and then see how important a stupid internet argument is.It shouldn't mean shit.

I am not argueing with anyone, just goofing with KB, but Ok, I won't bust his balls if you and others are so sensitive about it.
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

and nothing ever gets done..

Easy to say ... what do you recommend us doing??

Honestly ... should we ban everyone that has an unkindly word toward another one??? ... should I ban kaz?? kb?? GG?? Chado??? kapt???

I ask because when i see the words ... NOTHING GETS DONE ... I sorta take it personally ...

Thanks
                            Last edited by Spark; 01-07-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Moderators are fabulous...site is fabulous...Kaptain and GG for President and Vice President. One thing that would help me is figuring out who the girl is in Coverboy's Avatar.....I can't stop thinking about her.
                              The Harder I work - the luckier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                Easy to say ... what do you recommend us doing??

Honestly ... should we ban everyone that has an unkindly word toward another one??? ... should I ban kaz?? kb?? GG?? Chado??? kapt???

I ask because when i see the words ... NOTHING GETS DONE ... I sorta take it personally ...

Thanks
                                Spark,I have no problems with you or any of the mods and brag about this site all the time.But an unkindly word and post after post after post attacking each other are two different things.I think people are pushing it to the edge cause they feel like nothing is going to happen.Kapt and GG both should have been banned for at least a day after they have been asked many times to stop bitching at each other and they continue to do it.Now one of them leaves cause he's pissed off and what good does that do.Hell I guess instead of logging in here everyday to hear people bitch,I'll just call my wife and listen to her bitch.Atleast I get sex from her.

Comment

Working...
                                X