This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce View Post
    I don't think there is anything more that I could offer or say than what the gentlemen before me have said. This is the best site going and it really is a one stop shop. It is amazing how tight knit some of our people are! Its like we look out for eachother and not even know what the other person is all about. I have received get well cards from BC members who don't even know who I am. So not only is this site great the people here are just as great! I could do without some of the bullshit that goes on here but I guess that comes with the territory. Overall I grade this site an A+ and wouldn't change a thing!

Well said!

Great site - thanks monte.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
      I don't think there is anything more that I could offer or say than what the gentlemen before me have said. This is the best site going and it really is a one stop shop. It is amazing how tight knit some of our people are! Its like we look out for eachother and not even know what the other person is all about. I have received get well cards from BC members who don't even know who I am. So not only is this site great the people here are just as great! I could do without some of the bullshit that goes on here but I guess that comes with the territory. Overall I grade this site an A+ and wouldn't change a thing!

Bryce is right. I have made some friends, and I'm sure a few enemies lol, on this site.
      The friends I have made, we try to help each other any way we can and I plan on meeting some in person in the near future.
      This is by far the best site on the net.
      Thanks Monte, Wayne, Spark, etc for all you guys do.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE I GO TO WHEN I WAKE UP AND THE LAST P[LACE I LOOK AT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP.YOU GUYS RUN THE BEST SITE ON THE NET.COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER GROUP OF GUYS TO BE IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE.I DONT SEE ANYTHING THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO ADD TO THIS SITE IT IS BY FAR AS PERFECT AS YOU CAN GET.IF YOU HAD A SCORE TRACKER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WHERE I COULD STAY UPDATED ON THE SCORES I DONT THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. NOT SUGGESTING YOU DO THAT AS TO I AM SURE THAT IS ALOT OF $$$$$$$ AND A CLICK TO YAHOO IS JUST SECONDS AWAY.I HAVE HAD SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT I HAVE SHARED WITH EVERYONE AND LIKE VOLS FAN SAID ITS LIKE SITTING DOWN AT THANKSGIVING DINNER WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL DAY LONG.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE I GO TO WHEN I WAKE UP AND THE LAST P[LACE I LOOK AT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP.YOU GUYS RUN THE BEST SITE ON THE NET.COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER GROUP OF GUYS TO BE IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE.I DONT SEE ANYTHING THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO ADD TO THIS SITE IT IS BY FAR AS PERFECT AS YOU CAN GET.IF YOU HAD A SCORE TRACKER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WHERE I COULD STAY UPDATED ON THE SCORES I DONT THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. NOT SUGGESTING YOU DO THAT AS TO I AM SURE THAT IS ALOT OF $$$$$$$ AND A CLICK TO YAHOO IS JUST SECONDS AWAY.I HAVE HAD SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT I HAVE SHARED WITH EVERYONE AND LIKE VOLS FAN SAID ITS LIKE SITTING DOWN AT THANKSGIVING DINNER WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL DAY LONG.

Thanks Tech ...

We tried the ticker a few years ago ... unfortunately it slowed the forum WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down ....

If Monte is to bring it back he needs to install it on a page that no one can post from ...
          Last edited by Spark; 12-09-2008, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Suggestions:

Can Monte pick us a winner soon?

Can Wayne stop playing teasers?

Can Spark get younger?

Can Kaptain ever have a losing night?

Great site, no complaints. Keep up the good work
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Outside of the spelling in the title of this thread....

This is by far my favorite site in the gambling world...Thanks a lot
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I think the site is fine as is.
                One can get some very good opinions on games from the various very good cappers who post here.
                At the same time, there are some interesting discussions both of a sports and non sports nature in which one can partake.
                One can also get some very good opinions on personal matters.
                The fact that the backgrounds and opinions of those who post here are so diverse is a big plus, and personally I find this very stimulating and thought provoking.
                Kudos to all in charge of making this the great site it is!

Comment

I love the direction you're going with scammers and frauds being given free reign Hopefully they take your site in the direction you want to see it.

Keep up the good work Monte

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    I love the direction you're going with scammers and frauds being given free reign Hopefully they take your site in the direction you want to see it.

If you have a problem e-mail me instead of trying to call me out on the forum, because you have no clue to what you're even talking about.

Comment

Skating on thin ice, and Monte has the blow torch!

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Skating on thin ice, and Monte has the blow torch!

KAZ
                        Fuck you Kaz. I suggest you shut your fucking pie hole.

Comment

Fuck you Kaz. I suggest you shut your fucking pie hole.
                          Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          KB I need for you to read the following:

BettorsChat - Announcements in Forum : ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION

At the bottom if you have a problem with a poster etc. e-mail me.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I love this site. But I think it needs a scoreboard with updated lines. That might be the reason I leave bettorschat to find lines. Also a way to keep up with records would be nice. Besides those two I would change a thing. Keep up the good work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
                              I love this site. But I think it needs a scoreboard with updated lines. That might be the reason I leave bettorschat to find lines. Also a way to keep up with records would be nice. Besides those two I would change a thing. Keep up the good work guys.
                              Are you talking about matchups like?

BettorsTalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                                Are you talking about matchups like?

BettorsTalk.com

Yes matchup would help me alot. Also games and records and stuff that would help to cap any game. Generally I would log onto this site for opinions and picks (thanks Wayne btw) then log onto another site for matchup, lines,previos games,and such. It would be great if bettorschat would be similar to Walmart supercenters where I can get my steaks and Flat panel tv. I hope you catch my drift

Comment

Working...
                                X