This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    I think the whole thing is very high school. Everytime a new capper comes on her and makes a little noise, and gets a little following, there are alway a couple regulars that get jealous. Of course these people are going to admit their jealousy, and will say they are just looking out for everyone, but you know what.........I (and everyone for that matter) don't need anyone to look out for me. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions on a game AND THEN FORMING MY OWN OPINION. It really diminsihes this great site to run the new people off that make a little noise. All the drama is too much.

Also, there was a post a couple weeks back from one of of the moderators that said this shit wouldn't be tolerated anymore........what happened? I'm not going to spend the time to find the link, but it was something to do with what Chado's suspension I believe. The post basically said cut the negativity crap. It said if you don't like someone or someone's plays, stay the fuck out of their thread. It is really a shame that this wasn't followed through on, and people weren't warned or suspended for wrecking Crazy's threads.

I'm not going to beg for anyone to stay here that doesn't want to, but I think this thread is showing that you have more supporters than detractors...........it just so happens that the detractors are a lot louder than the people that value your opinion. Like someone else said, post your picks, and don't respond to the negativity. After a couple weeks the jealous ones will stop posting. They are just seeking a reaction, and if you don't give them one they go away. Anyway, good luck to you Crazy.

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Crazy, while I agree teat there are alot of jealous pricks that hate to see a new guy on a hot streak and take attention away from them, I feel I must explain KB 's position on this.

We unfortunately see a bunch of guys ( 1-2 a month it seems ) that come in and hype hard and then either turn service or ask for emails. money , etc.

KB honestly is just trying to protect the other forum members

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing who is a normal guy posting his plays and who is the scumbag that is here for his own agenda.

I think you should be felt alone till you start showing signs of the latter.

GL

Comment

Don't kid yourself guys. If he'd have hit his big plays on Tech, you don't think he'd be back???

Don't kid yourselves...

Harold, Kaz, think what you want... Knock yourselves out...If it makes you feel better to blame it on me, go ahead... I'm a big boy, I can handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Don't kid yourself guys. If he'd have hit his big plays on Tech, you don't think he'd be back???

Don't kid yourselves...

Harold, Kaz, think what you want... Knock yourselves out...If it makes you feel better to blame it on me, go ahead... I'm a big boy, I can handle it...
            There is a lot of truth in that statement, mainly the part about KB being a big boy
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Vols fan over 4,000 post--- No "All time classic threads"

Crazyskills 325 post ----- 3 "All time classic threads"

Damn newbies

Comment

dont know which side to be on in this debate, but, by this guy saying he's going away instead of just doing it I feel he is trying to see how many people will beg him to stay and give them a chance to get his plays on a more personal level (ie email). This feels like fishing to me, but I am not sure one way or the other ??????

Comment

No i am not fishing for anything, i dont want anybodys email address etc... I just gave every football play through January in this thread, its not about that. I have never been a tout and dont plan on starting, i dont know how many times that needs to be said.

As for kb's comment, i planned on making this post no matter what happened in the texas tech game, i dont give a shit about a couple losses... i won more units in college basketball on tuesday than i lost last night, i dont care...

I never claimed to be a great capper in basketball, but i know for a fact that i can cap circles around people in football. The funny thing is i am almost hitting 70% since i have been here over a decent amount of plays and have hit almost every single big play, well i was on a 54-21 run before i even signed up and that is over 70%.

Thats why i posted the picks in this thread, i worked really fucking hard on those games, both nfl and college, its not the fact that i am scared to post games which i am certainly not, its the fact i dont want to deal with the small brained idiots that troll my thread every day.

I am still going to read this site, because there are a lot of valuable posters here, and who knows i might throw out a play every now and then but i doubt it.

Anyway hope you guys are on Jacksonville tonight. Ive won like 12 out of my last 14 nfl plays and am like 9-1 in big plays in that sport.
                  No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

I will also continue to update all my picks daily as they go off from this thread on my record, that way people know whether to play my picks or not depending on if they keep winning.

There are 34 bowl games, i think i will win at LEAST 25. Lets see how my prediction fares, i also think the nfl is becoming pretty damn easy to cap and dont see a single game that i will lose this week. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Crazy stated he updated his record since yesterday. And I can't see where that has been done.

Looking at: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...monster-4.html

And today's post I see the same records.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Don't kid yourselves...

KB I need for you to read the following:

BettorsChat - Announcements in Forum : ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION

At the bottom if you have a problem with a poster etc. e-mail me.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySkillz View Post
                          I will also continue to update all my picks daily as they go off from this thread on my record, that way people know whether to play my picks or not depending on if they keep winning.

There are 34 bowl games, i think i will win at LEAST 25. Lets see how my prediction fares, i also think the nfl is becoming pretty damn easy to cap and dont see a single game that i will lose this week. I guess time will tell.
                          so you are going to win 25 of the 34 bowl games??? and your going to win all the rest of your nfl bets? cmon man ton it down a bit this shit is getting olddd fast
                          twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

WOW! Arrogance like never seen before on this board and that is saying something

Comment

what part of my football plays so far leads you to believe that i wont?

I just said there isnt a single nfl play that i dont see winning, obviously i will lose eventually, but the games are coming pretty easy to cap. Im done posting picks.. they are all in this thread so i am not hyping, i am just saying i worked extremely hard on these games, and that is really all you need to do to become a good handicapper.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                                Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Crazy stated he updated his record since yesterday. And I can't see where that has been done.

Looking at: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...monster-4.html

And today's post I see the same records.
                                You are wrong, i did update them, i was UP 19.10 units in college basketball and like down like 11 units less in nba. I was also 0-4 in parlays and am now 0-6.

The signature looks like that in every thread i have ever posted now, even my first post. Thats just how signatures work. Every record is 100% accurate and current as of the end of last nights plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X