X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us how we are doing and offer suggestions

on how to improve BettorsChat

Monte,

You guys are doing an outstanding job here!!! I can write in this thread for 5 hours with all the good that you, Spark, and Wayne do here, but I'll just keep it simple.

It is my pleasure to be here, and my pleasure to help out anytime that I can.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

PS ... Ban Chado
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

think it's great!!!

Comment

yes i need someone to keep my records and units up and down

thanks

rjeremy may be fired to much whoreing around to keep on track
        big dick sob
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

best damn forum on the net

Comment

I say put a sticky somewhere so all these newbies know to use our site sponsors so you get paid, and by all means the different depositing methods. I bet i have explained how to do a moneygram more times than i care to.

But this site still is the best, bar none.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

I say shut this site down.

signed,

Vols fans boss

All jokes aside this is the best site out there.Everyday feels like being at thanksgiving dinner where you can talk sports,gambling,politics and argue but at the end of the day most of us seem to work things out.Monte,Spark and Wayne not only give us free picks but they also give us free money in pools and contest.You won't find that at many places.Thanks for all you guys do.

Comment

Just make sure we get 100% locks.

Seriously, just keep things as they are! This place is the best and I think we all appreciate the great efforts of Monte, Spark and Wayne. Thanks guys!

Comment

First of all you guys to a great job at keeping the site up and running, I guess if I had one idea it would be nice to have a forum to keep track of hot cappers and records in one spot. I have a few people I keep track of but don't have to time always to keep up my records. Keep up the great job!

Comment

Don't come around as much as I would like to and probably don't contribute all that much, but this site is great.

It's more than just the gambling aspect, free contests, and sports information. It's like a family with jokes, pitcures and more importantly, if I have a non-sports related question or problem, there's always someone there to help.
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by packer34 View Post
                      First of all you guys to a great job at keeping the site up and running, I guess if I had one idea it would be nice to have a forum to keep track of hot cappers and records in one spot. I have a few people I keep track of but don't have to time always to keep up my records. Keep up the great job!

Member Records Forum - BettorsChat

Thanks Guys for all the comments ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Member Records Forum - BettorsChat

Thanks Guys for all the comments ...

I knew that was there, I just wish it was on one page instead of having to click around! No be deal! Just a suggestion.

Comment

Spark and Wayne need a raise

Comment

I don't think there is anything more that I could offer or say than what the gentlemen before me have said. This is the best site going and it really is a one stop shop. It is amazing how tight knit some of our people are! Its like we look out for eachother and not even know what the other person is all about. I have received get well cards from BC members who don't even know who I am. So not only is this site great the people here are just as great! I could do without some of the bullshit that goes on here but I guess that comes with the territory. Overall I grade this site an A+ and wouldn't change a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              I say put a sticky somewhere so all these newbies know to use our site sponsors so you get paid, and by all means the different depositing methods. I bet i have explained how to do a moneygram more times than i care to.

But this site still is the best, bar none.
                              Good suggestion, but right now I have that bashing announcement on all of the forums. Not sure if I can add another announcement without removing the bashing one. I will have to look into it.

Thanks for all the comments Everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X