This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
    Mods i do have a sugestion about a new forum how about a MMA/Boxing forum just gets kind of difficult to find guys picks sometimes.
    I second that. I think that would be a very useful forum. Plus it would get more action than that stupid NASCAR one does now. j/k

Seriously, MMA/Boxing would be great.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      I agree that was some weird fucked up shit for sure..

In regards to the MMA forum I dont think it will work. I asked for a hockey forum last year and they created one however it was just my thread and me talking to myself in there so they got rid of it..
      The thing about MMA, this is the only thing i see as a negative, is it is not everyday or even every week, there are a few each month normally{including boxing} but there are a few guys that post MMA whenever there is a event{especially UFC} Pain,Mark,Chung,Mavs,Tech,Myself{sorry any i forgot} and I know they get a pretty good number of views. IMO there would be as many posts in a MMa forum if not more, than are in the horse racing forum.

Comment

2 votes for a MMA, UFC and Boxing forum

Is there another sport similar to MMA & UFC that I'm leaving out?

Comment

Mods i do have a sugestion about a new forum how about a MMA/Boxing forum just gets kind of difficult to find guys picks sometimes.

I tried to get that forum about 2 weeks ago and monte didn't want to do it.

Comment

I think simply calling it MMA/Boxing would be the best name for it Monte. JMO.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
              Well. I don't see where he insulted you and to let you know I know wayne personally and he does have a job in the open market, we work at the same company and he's been there for years and he is well out of school now. (He's not as old as spark though.)
              As I can see spark already already showed you the door....that was quick!

Good luck with the boys at CT.

I just saw this post. Thanks Jake!

Comment

Wayne, thanks for trying to get that MMa forum going. Its crazy how popular MMa has gotten over the last couple of years, and i think its going to gain more popularity as time goes.

Comment

Wayne, thanks for trying to get that MMa forum going. Its crazy how popular MMa has gotten over the last couple of years, and i think its going to gain more popularity as time goes.

I think it would be a great forum for all you guys who love MMA or Boxing. It is sort of a specialty sport like Nascar. Not everybody follows it but the ones who do are very passionate about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

Yea Monte I would say that MMa/Boxing would be the best name for it unless you want to put WWE matches in there, I have a hot play for Randy Orton vs Triple H for Monday night Raw......LOL
                    Last edited by FB Coach13; 06-20-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

You guys are doing a GREAT job!! I've been a member about a yr1/2, so I'm still a rookie.
                      I've learned alot about gambling(insights). I've checked out many forums and this is the best. One suggestion, have a link to make a spreadsheet. I'm not computer savy when it comes to spreadsheets, and this other forum has one. If you have one, then I can drop them and be a 100% with bettors chat. I don't really care for them.
                      MLB
                      DOGS: 3-6
                      1ST 5: 9-6-1
                      FULL GM:15-9
                      OV/UN: 10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Reno Gambler View Post
                        You guys are doing a GREAT job!! I've been a member about a yr1/2, so I'm still a rookie.
                        I've learned alot about gambling(insights). I've checked out many forums and this is the best. One suggestion, have a link to make a spreadsheet. I'm not computer savy when it comes to spreadsheets, and this other forum has one. If you have one, then I can drop them and be a 100% with bettors chat. I don't really care for them.
                        E-mail me with the link that you're talking about so I can look into getting that. Just don't post the link on here.

[email protected]

Comment

This is total absolute mother fucking bullshit!!! I have asked for a hockey forum for years now and nothing.... Nothing what so fucking ever!!!
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

Tennis

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              This is total absolute mother fucking bullshit!!! I have asked for a hockey forum for years now and nothing.... Nothing what so fucking ever!!!

Yeah, I remember that Chad .. i would be pissed also ...

We should have a forum for each sport like the other retarded forums on the site ...

Hate that format ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

We should have a forum for each sport like the other retarded forums on the site ...

Hate that format ...

I really hate that too Joe. That's just what i want to do, go post 4 threads to put my daily picks in ...... NOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X