Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    These reporters are fucking idiots...
    Can they get a mic in there for them to speak one at a time. Jesus it's the most bullshit press conference I have ever seen.

Comment

I want to whip almost everyone of those motherfuckers asses that are asking questions. What kind of fucking idiots did they let in that place?

Comment

That was the biggest clusterfuck of a press conference I've ever witnessed

Comment

I want to whip almost everyone of those motherfuckers asses that are asking questions. What kind of fucking idiots did they let in that place?
          Especially those 2 young guys who were all pissed off that Paterno was fired. Why? 100 times ........ Are they really that stupid to ask that? Holy Fuck .....

Comment

That was the biggest clusterfuck of a press conference I've ever witnessed
            I agree. Who the fuck asks about legal fees when fucking kids have been getting molested????? I want to beat that fuckers ass too

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Especially those 2 young guys who were all pissed off that Paterno was fired. Why? 100 times ........ Are they really that stupid to ask that? Holy Fuck .....
              ummmm well lets see paterno is a piece of shit who is a coward and covered up the sodomy of a child by a good friend of his.

Paterno the AD and the president and the guy who was a grad-assistant all should be fired. The WR coach is a piece of shit loser. how does that fucktard live with himself?
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Is anyone else appalled that the students at Penn St are protesting and are pissed that he got fired? Seriously? They are out there chanting his name and claiming they love this guy. That is unreal. He made a huge mistake not disclosing all the info he knew, but Penn St finally did the right thing and the students are pissed he's going....Unreal. Pathetic bunch of punks. Very surprising to say the least. Just wow!

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Those kids are supporting child molestation in front of Jo PA's house.... Over 1000 supporters.. Wow!! Disgusting!!

Comment

Morally bankrupt, these kids and Paterno, for that matter. I understand allowing due process take it's place, but this isn't a criminal issue with Paterno, it's a moral issue. He's a rock head coach. old school. He probably just only cared that he was out on the field coaching and passed the buck to his superior. Unfortunately, that inability to realize right from wrong and doing what was morally right, immediately, cost him his legacy. It's really a sad time in sports. Will go down as the Chicago Blacksox of this century....Guaranteed at the time he really didn't think about the ramifications of what was taking place. Sadly.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by winter View Post
                      They should cut his tool off. Then let him live knowing he has no ....
                      And then they should change the name of the college to Peenie State symbolically and as a reminder of the awful thing which happened and worse which was covered up.

Comment

These students are morons

Comment

I think the saddest part is the Paterno does not realize that he did something horribly
                          wrong. His statement that he just came out with was fucked. These kids were violated in the worst way imaginable and Paterno acts like the greatest tragedy is that he did not get to go out on his terms. What a crying shame...it's like this tool is stuck in the 60's.
                          $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3 View Post
                            I think the saddest part is the Paterno does not realize that he did something horribly
                            wrong. His statement that he just came out with was fucked. These kids were violated in the worst way imaginable and Paterno acts like the greatest tragedy is that he did not get to go out on his terms. What a crying shame...it's like this tool is stuck in the 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              My oldest Colby is only 7 but this shit has got me so pissed that me and him had a little talk tonight. They already have had stuff at school that talks about people touching them in private areas but he needed to hear from his DAD that he don't ever need to be scared to tell me anything. We talked about what he does if anyone ever touches him and also about bullies. If someone bullies him and also he better not be bullying someone else. I don't know guys. 7 seems young to be talking about this shit but man I just felt like we needed to go on and let him know that he can come to me about anything. This world just keeps getting sicker.

Good job Vols !!! Its sad that you have to have that talk with a 7 year old, but it is definitely necessary.
                              I have a 3 yr old grandson and if someone ever touches him, I will be in jail for sure !!!
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                                Those kids are supporting child molestation in front of Jo PA's house.... Over 1000 supporters.. Wow!! Disgusting!!

MY thoughts exactly !!!
                                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                                X