Joe Pa Should Resign Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Pa Should Resign Immediately

I am sure everyone is aware of the horrible sex scandal going on at Penn State where Paterno's former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky is accused of being a pedophile who was sexually abusing 8 young boys over a period of 15 years including performing oral sex and anal sex on them. My question is why is Joe Pa still the head coach this morning. His failure to report the alleged offense to the police is horrible. As to story unfolds in 2002 a grad assistant walked into the atheletic facilities late one Friday night and saw Sandusky ass raping a 10 year old boy. He supposedly went to Paterno, distraught at what he saw and told Paterno about it. Paterno then goes to the AD and reports the incident and does nothing more about it. In a statement Sunday Paterno stated that the grad asst. McQueary who is now a coach on Paterno's staff, came to him in 2002 and was clearly distraught but at no time related to me the specific action alleged to be committed. I find that statement impossible to believe. If your a boss and one of your employees comes to you in a horrible emotional state about something he saw, you are not going to ask him for names. places and specific details as to what he saw. The fact is Paterno either knew and elected to protect a long time friend or he certainly should have known and reported it to police. Either way Paterno should go immediately.

Sickening... What the fuck is wrong with people?!?!

Is the price of winning really worth ruining children's lives?

Comment

That whole college should be shut down. Paterno didn't know? Yeah right. Pieces of fuckin shit ....... every one of them. Sandusky can not suffer enough imo.

Comment

Paterno should definitely be gone, imo.

Comment

Sandusky was caught by McQueady having anal sex with a 10 yr old in Penn St's shower room and they responed by saying he could not come with kids on their field , then 2 yrs later Sandusky was with a 10 yr old at a Penn St practice- cmon JoePa- the old boys' club has to go and JoePa must go!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Sandusky can not suffer enough imo.
            You ain't fucking kidding Wayne. As a father of two boys this story sickens me as bad as any I ever heard. How the fuck does he not beat the shit out of that dude when he saw that. I know 100% that any of us here would have beat that fuckers ass on the spot. Yet these fuckers walk away. Unreal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              That whole college should be shut down. Paterno didn't know? Yeah right. Pieces of fuckin shit ....... every one of them. Sandusky can not suffer enough imo.
              I agree Wayne. If Sandusky had any decency he would put a bullet in the side of his head and save the state the cost of trying him.

Comment

The next time people question whether there is a need for the "Liberal Media" in society, they should realize that the Penn St story was broke by a reporter, former Penn St grad, at the Patriot News in Pennsylvania. Soon, if not already, newspapers and good journalists will give way to internet bloggers and stories just like this might get swept under the rug. Without the reporter digging and reporting on it, this would have never come to light. Like them or not, they keep the checks and balances in this country whether it be corrupt politicians or sick ass assistant coaches who are in the good ol' boy network.

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  The next time people question whether there is a need for the "Liberal Media" in society, they should realize that the Penn St story was broke by a reporter, former Penn St grad, at the Patriot News in Pennsylvania. Soon, if not already, newspapers and good journalists will give way to internet bloggers and stories just like this might get swept under the rug. Without the reporter digging and reporting on it, this would have never come to light. Like them or not, they keep the checks and balances in this country whether it be corrupt politicians or sick ass assistant coaches who are in the good ol' boy network.

KAZ
                  This has nothing to do with a reporter. A real human would say fuck the media I'm beating this dudes ass and then calling the police. The media shouldn't be in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    This has nothing to do with a reporter. A real human would say fuck the media I'm beating this dudes ass and then calling the police. The media shouldn't be in the middle
                    Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. That's reality. There's a lot of corrupt shit that happens in this world. This happened and you and I might not have ever known it happened hadn't the reporter dug deep and found some things going on that didn't look right. The point is, we now know this happened. We're here to talk about it and be angry about it. Absolutely the media is in the middle because if they weren't, no one knows and certain individuals go on about their merry away unscathed....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. That's reality. There's a lot of corrupt shit that happens in this world. This happened and you and I might not have ever known it happened hadn't the reporter dug deep and found some things going on that didn't look right. The point is, we now know this happened. We're here to talk about it and be angry about it. Absolutely the media is in the middle because if they weren't, no one knows and certain individuals go on about their merry away unscathed....

KAZ
                      what about your boy Bill Maher?
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
                        what about your boy Bill Maher?
                        What about him?
                        [email protected]

Comment

KAZ
                          That's exactly why they should charge every damn one of them. Including Jo Pa. Anyone who knew that shit was going on and didn't go to the police should rot in prison too

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            That's exactly why they should charge every damn one of them. Including Jo Pa. Anyone who knew that shit was going on and didn't go to the police should rot in prison too
                            Not arguing with you there. I think Joe thought he would pass the info along and wash his hands and feet of it. Joe Pa = Pontius Pilate

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

pennst..

They should cut his tool off. Then let him live knowing he has no ....

Comment

Working...
                              X