No announcement yet.

Joe Pa Should Resign Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are done as a university. This scandal will destroy them. Who the hell could ever wear Penn St colors again. I never thought I would say this but Joe Pa makes Lane Kiffin look like a saint!!

Comment

I don't know all the info yet but to shut down the whole school for the actions of one pedophile seems like a huge rush to judgement
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        I don't know all the info yet but to shut down the whole school for the actions of one pedophile seems like a huge rush to judgement
        Its way more than one person JC.The school won't shut down but the damage is done IMO. We live in a sick world bubba!!

Comment

Espn reporting Joe Paternos exit is in the works. Could be days or weeks. Penn States President canceled Paternos weekly news conference today. Heads are fixing to roll!!!

Comment

1st and last,why didn't McQueary go emediately,directly to the police?

Comment

Everyone in the top levels of the school's administration and all members of the football program should be fired immediately. This is the tip of the iceberg. 9 young men have now come forward and you can bet your ass there is probably another 50 or more who were too ashamed to report it years ago. Sandusky didn't just wake up in 1994 and become a pedophile. His actions probably go back into the 70s. God knows how many lives he ruined. Paterno and the administration is just as guilty by their silence. Hell they knew about the reoport yet they gave the guy an office and access to their facilities. Bastards

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Its way more than one person JC.The school won't shut down but the damage is done IMO. We live in a sick world bubba!!
                Wrong Vols.You don't think this has happened at other schools? All things happen at one place comes out at other places.This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

Too sick to even comprehend. Anyone associated with this cover up should be fired and hung. I agree Mooney, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                    1st and last,why didn't McQueary go emediately,directly to the police?
                    Why didn't he beat the shit out of that sick fuck right then?

Comment

Not only should JoPa be fired, why isn't he being charged? To say he went to his boss the AD is a total joke. When the AD came to JoPa's house to broach the subject of his retiring, JoPa threw him out, some boss. He was/is protecting his buddy at the expense of untold children's ruined lives.

Disgusting and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                        Wrong Vols.You don't think this has happened at other schools? All things happen at one place comes out at other places.This is just the tip of the iceberg.
                        I would hope to God that it's not happening anywhere else. This isn't like giving money to a recruit. This is as sick as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                          Why didn't he beat the shit out of that sick fuck right then?
                          No fucking doubt. I have won some fights and lost some fights but if that had been me that walked up and saw that going on that would be one fight I wouldn't lose. I would lose total fucking control!!!!!

Comment

He doesn't deserve and shouldn't be called JO PA anymore either. That was a fun, warm, fuzzy, nickname for the old ball coach and that luster is gone now. He is Joe Paterno, the accomplice. That is how he should be known.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Obviously it won't be fuckin shut down but this didn't happen at a community college or private university jc. This is the State College of Pennsylvania.

Comment

How has this motherfucker not been fired yet? Penn St is making themselves look HORRIBLE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X