• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but at least he is saying now "he wished now he had done more"-----lol

Comment

Originally posted by plandbill View Post
      but at least he is saying now "he wished now he had done more"-----lol
      Yeah-in our terms thats like saying we all wish that we had bet the ranch and went out and borrowed got our hands on every available cent we could and put it on the OVER in the Western Michigan game last night.

Comment

Can we also change the name from happy valley to pedophile alley please. Disgusting ..........

Comment

And yet, he's still employed by this piece of shit university. Fuck Penn St!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            And yet, he's still employed by this piece of shit university. Fuck Penn St!!!!!!
            Well kb, they have to make sure he goes out on his terms and with honor and integrity, That is very important to Penn St.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Well kb, they have to make sure he goes out on his terms and with honor and integrity, That is very important to Penn St.
              I thought the same thing Wayne. They want him to leave with integrity but yet all those boys that got molested lost there integrity when they were 10 years old. Makes me fucking sick.

Comment

Board of Trustees making an announcement here quickly. Do the right thing and put football aside...

Comment

My oldest Colby is only 7 but this shit has got me so pissed that me and him had a little talk tonight. They already have had stuff at school that talks about people touching them in private areas but he needed to hear from his DAD that he don't ever need to be scared to tell me anything. We talked about what he does if anyone ever touches him and also about bullies. If someone bullies him and also he better not be bullying someone else. I don't know guys. 7 seems young to be talking about this shit but man I just felt like we needed to go on and let him know that he can come to me about anything. This world just keeps getting sicker.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    My oldest Colby is only 7 but this shit has got me so pissed that me and him had a little talk tonight. They already have had stuff at school that talks about people touching them in private areas but he needed to hear from his DAD that he don't ever need to be scared to tell me anything. We talked about what he does if anyone ever touches him and also about bullies. If someone bullies him and also he better not be bullying someone else. I don't know guys. 7 seems young to be talking about this shit but man I just felt like we needed to go on and let him know that he can come to me about anything. This world just keeps getting sicker.

If there were more Dads out there like you buddy, this world wouldn't be such a fucked up place!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

If there were more Dads out there like you buddy, this world wouldn't be such a fucked up place!
                      Thanks KB. You probably know more than anyone else on this site besides Tech about how I feel about my boys. Hell bubba I know in my heart that if you saw something like that happening to Colby you would kill that fucker on the spot. Thats what I'm having the most trouble with. How did that guy look in and see that happening and not go ape shit on that guy. My future,my bosses,peoples opinion all go out the fucking window and rage sets in and I save that kid from another second of torment. I hate him as much as I do any of them.

Comment

Paterno

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!

Comment

He is out, fired!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            He is out, fired!
                            About 10 YEARS too late!!!

Comment

Happy Trails Joe Paterno

what kinda of piece of shit scumbag loser associates himself with a child molester?

make no mistake about it Paterno and Sandusky were close friends. 30+ years coaching together.

Joe believed football was bigger than anything. Guess what its not.

bye bye Joe

C-ya Joe
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

These reporters are fucking idiots...

Comment

Working...
                                X