Joe Pa Should Resign Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-V3 View Post
    I think the saddest part is the Paterno does not realize that he did something horribly
    wrong. His statement that he just came out with was fucked. These kids were violated in the worst way imaginable and Paterno acts like the greatest tragedy is that he did not get to go out on his terms. What a crying shame...it's like this tool is stuck in the 60's.

The way Paterno is acting is like HE was violated by not being allowed to go out on HIS terms !!!
    What about those poor kids ????

Apparently HIS coaching means more to him than 10 yr old kids being sodomized and abused !!!
    FUCKING DISGUSTING !!!

And those students out there protesting FOR Paterno !!! WTF !!!
    If one of them was my kid, I would pull them out of Penn State AFTER I grabbed them by the throat and asked them what were they thinking !!!
    They are basically supporting a coverup of one of the most vile acts an adult can do - sexually abuse a child !!!
    FUCKING DISGUSTING !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Good job Vols !!! Its sad that you have to have that talk with a 7 year old, but it is definitely necessary.
      I have a 3 yr old grandson and if someone ever touches him, I will be in jail for sure !!!
      I've had this talk with my 9 & 7 year olds...bullies and this kind of crap. I told them that they can come to me no matter what, and that I would never blame them and would always be on their side. What I did not tell them is that if they ever told me that something like this happened is that some one would get their asses beat like never before. Shit...I would lose my mind. Anybody touch my kid, it would be a temporary insanity defense.
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Most sickening thing I have ever read ...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/...d-jury-report/

http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.co...resentment.pdf
        Last edited by Spark; 11-10-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I agree with everythign said, and besides that for the last few years imo he has lost it as a coach or whatever his role is now, and the betting lines on PSU are inflated and based on what he did years ago.
          Even if he wasn't involved with this incident, he should have quit or been fired from coaching at least five years ago.
          Last edited by savage1; 11-10-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

If the administrators had any hair on their balls Paterno would have been forced out 10 years ago. He has only been a figure head for years. These kids protesting should all be locked in a closet with Sandusky for a few days. See how they like it

Comment

PATERNO IS ONLY SORRY THAT THIS CAME TO LIGHT AND ENDED HIS REIGN!!!

He has no regret for covering up and allowing a monster to roam free and destroy children.

What a self serving, egomaniac he is and all his sheep that are supporting his fucked up ass.
              Last edited by Bill the Thrill; 11-10-2011, 12:44 PM.
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

I wish I was in charge of the prison system. I would have a "biggest dick" contest across every prison in the nation and whoever won would be on the next plane to Pennsylvania. I would then nickname him "tree trunk". Then tree trunk would meet his new roomate Jerry Sandusky and I would knock one day off of tree trunks sentence every time I heard Sandusky squeal like a fucking pig. I know it's not politically correct but damn I wish I could make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I wish I was in charge of the prison system. I would have a "biggest dick" contest across every prison in the nation and whoever won would be on the next plane to Pennsylvania. I would then nickname him "tree trunk". Then tree trunk would meet his new roomate Jerry Sandusky and I would knock one day off of tree trunks sentence every time I heard Sandusky squeal like a fucking pig. I know it's not politically correct but damn I wish I could make it happen.
                  He'd probably like it.

A coward piece of crap preditor like Sandusky will off himself and we'll be done w/ him.
                  updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                  NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

ohhh i cant wait to find out who sandusky was pimping these kids 2.....................can we bring back the fireing squad please

god can be the judge jury and executionaire
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Now he was pimping out the kids??? 10:1 he commits suicide before going to prison and getting ass raped all day
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                        Now he was pimping out the kids??? 10:1 he commits suicide before going to prison and getting ass raped all day
                        He will be in isolation for the rest of his life. Unfortunately, Nobody will get to him.

Comment

I will tell you what is interesting. Why does that red headed piece of dog shit McQueary still have a job. I'll tell you why. Bet they are afraid that if they fire him he will spill his guts as to what was really going on with Sandusky. Why did Penn State allow Sandusky to have access to their buildings when he was a known pedophile. Why haven't they allowed McQueary to answer questions. You can bet your sweet ass there is a lot more to this that hasn't been revealed.

Comment

I think that I would take those odds. I believe he will off himself. But there's always the chance he'd be looking forward to getting fuck in the ass in prison...tough bet.
                            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

If he doesn't off himself, that dude will have all his teeth knocked out in prison and be raped hourly by some of the nastiest human beings on the planet!

Hope it was worth it Sandusky, u r going to know what Hell on earth is
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

All those Penn state coaches that allowed the sick asshole to continue doing it are more to blame than the actual perpetrator....Joe pa is a sick old bastard and deserves to go to jail too...Sandusky didn't ruin them, they ruined themselves..I can't believe they let shit. Like that go on without consequences and preferred to protect the university rather than the children..IMO it makes them pedophiles and conspirators that should get some jail time. Stay tuned because this is just the tip of the iceberg....maybe that's why patterno hasn't been let go in the first place

Comment

Working...
                                X