Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Special-TOP RATED BLOWOUT PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Hawaii -16.5 -104 ...I release this one early in the week.

Quick Write-Up:

-I know this one will be going up over -17 pts by gametime guaranteed....Utah St has not faced a passing attack like Hawaii that will come at them all game long via the air....No way Utah St keeps up with the scoring of Hawaii...Currently Utah St only averaging 11 ppg on the road...and also just a total of 265 ypg on the road....Hawaii averaging 30 ppg at Home and also 519 ypg as well.

One stat that I like here is the fact that Utah St is allowing 69.8% completion rate on the road....Hawaii already completing 63% of their passess as a team at at home for an average of 419 ypg ...QB Brennan completing 68.9% of his passes, 1st in the WAC, and he is also ranked 2nd in the Nation in total passing yards this so far this season....

Hawaii also averages a WAC best 6,3 ypr attemtp although not running as much...The Warriors running back has more total yards rushing then anyone on the Aggies team....In fact, the Aggies leading rusher is their QB Jackson..but he is only averaging 2.4 ypr attempt...The Aggies only average 103 ypg rushing...and that is not good enough to exploit Hawaii's run defense.....But, once Hawaii gets its offense churnin with the Wacs two WR who lead the conf in TDs, in Bess (10 TDs) and Grice-Miller (9 TDs)..

Bottom line is Utah St doesnt have enough to take advantage of Hawaii's run defense and they possess a passing attack, that wont put up alot of yards or points either....and that spells trouble, as only way to beat Hawaii is to keep their offense off the field...Utah St, is the 2nd lowest scoring team in the WAC Conf averaging just 17 ppg...Not to mention that they also have the worst passing attack as well in the WAC...This is not good, because again if Hawaii's offense gets on a roll...how does the Aggies expect to keep up with the Warriors....In Hawaii's last 3 games at Home this is the amount of passing yards they put up on their opponents...Ie, vs Boise St...Hawaii threw for 442 yards....Vs NMST...Hawaii passed for 531 yards....and Vs Fresno St...Hawaii passed for 327 yards and also ran for 157 as well....Hawaii did go 1-2 in these two Home games....but they wont lose this one....especially cause I see the Aggies coming here more to take a vacation then to play a game that they dont need or want to win....Fuck, if you were in Hawaii with a shitty team what would you be thinking of doing...Playing football, Hell No!

Oh and dont forget one of the most overlooked secret weapons that Hawaii has on their sides....and NO its not the referees...lol...Its Jet Lag Baby....Watch in the 2nd half as this Aggies defense will be huffin and puffin while the Hawaii offense continue to put it up through the air as many times as the time in the game will permit....This one could get ugly early and also late...But, I am not one who likes laying this much points but I just cannot see this Aggies team being able to exploit Hawaii's weakness on defense enough to match what Hawaii's offense will do to Utah St's defense...And, I cannot see the Aggies defense being able to stop Hawaii's strength on offense, the passing attack....And if you dont do that and you cant even run the damn ball...there is no way you will be able to win outright or keep the game from becoming a blowout...Oh not here in the islands..

*please disregard any typos or grammatical errors as I didnt have time to edit this....Thxs...

Comment

• Sorry, forgot to list this play I also released..

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Wash St +4.5

Comment

• FYI:

-This was me NFL-1st Set I released on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (11-13):

{NFL-1st Set}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Bills -2.5

NE -3 +105

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER ON: (3 Units)

Giants -2 & Carolina -2

Giants -9 +101

Yesterday on the College FB Gridiron...I Kicked some Major Ass Again...When it was all said and done, following that $weet Blowout Winner with my Hawaii Warriors....I posted a CFB Rec: 8W-3L= +8.00 Units on the day.... Solid!

Today in the NFL ...we get right back to the Ass Spanking on the Man...Dont be foolish Gang and continue to watch the $$$ Train pass right infront of you again...Bend your knees and Jump the Fuck on with the Rest of the Gang....With that said, LETS GO GET EM!...ALOHA CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play (opinion only) on: Zona/Det Over 40
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-13-2005, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• FYI & UPDATE 4 "BIG MONDAY"

On Saturday, I Kicked some Major Ass....On Sunday, I only released One Set but it did produce more Profit for those on board....In fact, every single day for WEEK # 11 (Tues-Sunday) ...I have produced a Profit for all my clients on board the $$$ TRAIN....Only difference is..we Kicked the Mans Ass, not only on the Gridiron with Football...but also on the Hardcourt with my NBA and CBB plays for Week #1 in the Hoops.

This is the damage currently done to the Man for Week 11 of FB ..combined with Week #1 in BB....Solid!

*Comb (CFB, NFL, CBB, NBA) Rec: 25W-13L= +24.25 Units (66%) ....going into Monday

BTW: For those who dont know....I have done more damage to the Man in Hoops than in Football, only because we have more games on a daily basis allowing us more opportunities to kick his ass and take his cash.....Football is still my strongest sport, like I mentioned many times...but Hoops, expecially CBB is a very very very, very close second...

One main reason for this is because some of the Handicapping Methods I use on the Gridiron, I also use to success to cap my plays on the Hardcourt...Add in also my personal experience, like in FB, as a player, coach, or assistant to some degree in this sport, and it has produced a winning combination....But again, unlike others here, who simply expect you to believe whatever they say..like it came from God himself....I , on the other hand, dont expect you at all to do that...Just use these LINKS below and see for yourself, my plays, their success, my write-ups, etc...from last season's Hoops action...and let my Documented plays and work in the hoops, convince you...that making the investment is well worth it..

CBB

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...p?t=50681&pp=15
          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=54210
          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ght=%24jimmy%24
          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...22-TOURNEY+YEAR

NBA

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ight=co-captain

Also, here is how the 1st Week of my Hoops Plays went: (All plays were Documented in this FB Running Thread...The ONLY Running Service Thread on the Entire Net!...That is a FACT!)

*Currrent Basketball YTD-Record (CBB/NBA-WEEK #1):

{WEEK #1-Hoops Plays}

3W-1L= +3.80 Units (Weds)
          4W-1L= +3.70 Units (Thurs)
          3W-1L= +6.80 Units (Fri)
          0W-2L= -4.20 Units (Sat)
          No Plays ............(Sun)
          1 Play for CBB..............(Mon)
          ================================================== ============
          *BB (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 10W-5L= +10.10 Units (67%)

**ALL PLAYS DOCUMENTED in my Running Threads at Bettorschat and **...for Documentation and purposes...No one else keeps a Running Thread like I do...and there is a Big reason Why they Dont and an even bigger reason Why they Wont ever do this...Wanna guess why that is?...LOL.

Anyways Gang....Today in the NFL ...we get right back to the Ass Spanking for MNF...Dont be foolish and continue watching the $$$ Train pass right on by you again...In fact, I am currently running another Monthly and Weekly-Plays Package .. "Special"...which you will be able to receive even more Bang for the Buck...as all of my plays released in CFB/NFL/CBB/NBA ...as well as, any and all "BGP's" I release will be all in One Package...and at no addtional cost...What a Deal!

But, this "Special" will not be available forever...So if I were you, I would bend at the knees and Jump the Fuck on board with the Rest of the Gang....Dont miss this chance to get on the $$$ TRAIN with the Best Package I have put together yet.....With that said, I hope to see you all on board Enjoying This Ride....Now, LETS GO GET EM!...ALOHA

comp play(opinion only) on: Lakers/Memphis Over 184.5
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-14-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This is what I released on "Big Monday".

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-14):

{NFL-PLAYS}

**Special-TOP RATED REVENGE & RESPECT PLAY OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Philly -2.5 (buy .5pt)

-No time to fuck around for the defending NFC Champs...Everyone counting these Eagles out..but this is no rinky-dink team...The Eagles dont have any rinky-dink coach like St Louis Rams have in Martz...Donovan McNabb is no rinky-dink QB, who doesnt play hard like TO claimed...And this defense of Philly is not any rinky-dink squad, regardless of their stats...This one is at Home, for Revenge, and for Respect...The Eagles have now fallen to last place and that makes them a dangerous team...Dallas has lost 6 straight at Philly and there's a big reason for that...

Philly had time to get over the TO business and that is a good thing imo, knowing that they no longer have the "?" hanging over them concerning his return...Now they know its up to us to get the job done...And, I feel at Philly they will and can get the job done....TO didnt make this team go from bad to good...he just made them go from good to better....But Dallas is nothing special or a team who I consider better at this stage, and even though they beat Philly in Week 5 without TO...Remember where that one was played....and remember where Dallas have not won at in awhile...Good signs that some of the players on this team has already been looking at TO's absence as an opportunity...is Rookie WR Reggie Brown, who now is playing in place of the departed TO...And, in his last game at Washington, he took full advantage of this opportunity with his 5 catches for 94 yards...one of them being a 56 yard reception for a TD also..

Another thing which people need to also remember, is that when TO went down with injury...everyone was saying that Phillys run to the Super Bowl would end....Well, what did Donovan and company do...Thats right they won 2 playoff games, not 2 regular games, 2 playoff games...where they needed to win to keep moving on....when their backs were up against the wall against teams just as hungrey and talented enough to be in the same position as they were in, to play in the Super Bowl...and Philly without TO responded both times with wins...This one is like the same as Philly's back are up against the walls...and they are at Home again, which makes this one even more attractive...

For one, I would take a McNabb leading a Philly team, who btw is also 3-0 at home vs a Dallas team led by Blesoe, who is 2-2 on the road this year...and these are some of the reasons why...1. McNabb is fuckin tougher and more competive than Bledsoe is ...2. McNabb can win even when hurt...I remember one time Bledsoe didnt play cause of a hangnail...Please, if you think I will back a team with this kind of panty ass QB, on the the Road against this team looking to take his out, when DC Johnson calls for Blitz packages...your Crazy...3. Donovan can run, if nothing is open...Bledsoe doesnt bring this running threat....4. Bledsoe is fumble prone..and currently is 2nd in the league with 10 fumbles....this what happens when pretty QB's who dont like to get hit...does get hit.

Other Stats, Trends, and Info I like:

-Philly has won 9 of the 11 times vs Dallas..
            -Philly also won 6 straight against the Cowboys at Home..
            -The Eagles' Andy Reid has a career record of 10-3 against the Cowboys, and is 3-2 all-time against Dallas' Parcells.
            -Remember, the Giants and the Redskins lost this week...and the Eagles know this.

-Philly is 10-4 in November games since 2002.

-Philly is 7-2 in home games vs division opponents since 2002.

-Philly is 18-6 in home games after a 2 game road trip since 1992....Remember, Philly beat the Chargers at home, after coming off of a two game road trip...and the last game previous was that blowout loss to the Cowboys.

-This one is on grass and not turf...something I always feel is important, as I played on both and know sometimes it can make a difference...Just like the warm weather teams playing in cold weather at this time of year...or the Dome teams playing outdoors in the elements.....If you dont believe me, just ask Barry for one.

-Philly also 4-1 ATS last 3 seasons and 36-19 ATS since 1992 revenging a loss..

-Philly also 8-0 ATS last 3 seasons and 34-17 ATS since 1992 in Weeks 10-13.

-Philly also 8-2 ATS in November the last 3 seasons...while Dallas just 3-5 ATS in November.

Philly Defense at home this year is allowing only 13 ppg average...13.7 FD average...alittle over 26 mins TOP....33 yards rushing....1.7 ypr.....and just 55% completions...to visiting opponents...

Tonight will take an effort from both the defense and the offense ...and you can be sure that this team is not split at all about TO's being axed...This unit is probably closer than ever and that is all due to the players Respect for Donovan and Coach Reid...and not for TO.

-Again...this one is for Revenge....but moreso for RESPECT GOD DAMN IT!...Something the Philladelphia Eagles, the defending NFC Champs shouldnt have to play to get...but all the fucking nerd pencil pushers out there is writing them off...and I love it that they have cause now, its time to shut them the Fuck Up..

Go Philly!

*REGULAR 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Unit)

Philly +4 & Miami Ohio -3

comp play(opinion only) on: NY
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-14-2005, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my only Hoops Play I released on "Big Monday"

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-14):

{CBB-Play}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Miami -2.5

-AF plays slow pace offense and stingy defense to win games...they also depend on the three pointers as well....Miami is the more talented team as they should be playing in the ACC...But, I know AF has frustrated many good teams because of how they play..however, with this Miami backcourt of Diaz and Hite both returning to run the show for the Huricanes...they should be able to take care of business...AF drained 8 three's in their last win....but Miami drained 7 to show they too can sink it from longrange...

In addition to this, Miami also shot a solid 53.5% from the field and also drained 23-of-26 shots from the FT line and that is very important to do...because with them having the advantage down low...they should be at the line more, especially late in the game with the lead...Hite avged 17 ppg last year, while Diaz led the team with 18.6 ppg average...So far they look to be continuing their solid output as both scored 17 pts and 16 pts respectively in the first game...I feel with them two matching what AF will do up top...it gives the Hurricanes another advantage, something they already should have downlow..

This plays goes off at 11:15 pm EST...Enjoy the Comp....GL and Aloha CC.

FYI:

-This was my only Hoops Play I released on "Big Monday"

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (11-14):

{CBB-Play}

Miami -2.5

-AF plays slow pace offense and stingy defense to win games...they also depend on the three pointers as well....Miami is the more talented team as they should be playing in the ACC...But, I know AF has frustrated many good teams because of how they play..however, with this Miami backcourt of Diaz and Hite both returning to run the show for the Huricanes...they should be able to take care of business...AF drained 8 three's in their last win....but Miami drained 7 to show they too can sink it from longrange...

In addition to this, Miami also shot a solid 53.5% from the field and also drained 23-of-26 shots from the FT line and that is very important to do...because with them having the advantage down low...they should be at the line more, especially late in the game with the lead...Hite avged 17 ppg last year, while Diaz led the team with 18.6 ppg average...So far they look to be continuing their solid output as both scored 17 pts and 16 pts respectively in the first game...I feel with them two matching what AF will do up top...it gives the Hurricanes another advantage, something they already should have downlow..

This plays goes off at 11:15 pm EST...Enjoy the Comp....GL and Aloha CC.

BTW:...My BB (NBA & CBB) Comb Rec: 10W-5L= +10.10 Units (67%) .....going into Mon...And all DOCUMENTED in this Running Thread .
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-14-2005, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This is what I released on "Super Tuesday"

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (11-15):

{CFB- PLAYS}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Unit)

Akron -3

-Game currently 0-0 in the 1st Q.

Philly +4 & Miami Ohio -3

-Ok Gang...dont miss out on my best package "Special" that I have up and running...Dont miss the $$$ Train thats going to roll not only on the Gridiron but also on the Hardcourt as well....Aloha CC.:christmas

comp play on: Miami Ohio -9
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-15-2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the remaining plays I released on "Super Tues"

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (11-15):

{CFB- PLAYS}

Miami Ohio -2 & Toledo -.5pts

-BG currently leading 20-0 in the 2nd Q...(Hows this for Honesty!)

{CBB-Plays}

NW -2 +101

-Ok Gang...make sure you take advantage of my Best Package "Specials" that I have currently Up and Running....Dont miss this $$$ Train thats going to roll not only on the Gridiron but also on the Hardcourt as well...Lets get ready for when this guy -> :christmas shows up.....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Wash/Af Under

Comment

• *REGULAR 2nd HF COMP PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Miami Ohio -5 1/2 -115 (2nd Hf)

GL...and Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was the play I released for "Wild Weds"

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (11-16):

{CFB- PLAYS}

Toledo -7 (buy .5pt)

-Ok Gang...make sure you take advantage of my Best Package "Specials" that I have currently Up and Running....Dont miss this $$$ Train thats going to roll not only on the Gridiron but also on the Hardcourt as well...Lets get ready for when this guy -> :christmas shows up.....

Big Weekend coming up on Rivalry Week...I cant wait!.....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: GS/Milw Under 205.5

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my only Hoops play I released for "Wild Weds"

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (11-16):

{NBA- PLAYS}

GS/Milw Under 205.5.................................................. .............. comp play

-Ok Gang...make sure you take advantage of my Best Package "Specials" that I have currently Up and Running....Dont miss this $$$ Train thats going to roll not only on the Gridiron but also on the Hardcourt as well...

Lets get ready for when this guy -> :christmas shows up...Solid Monthly & Weekly Packages-includes all plays I release in FB and BB, as well as, any and all "BIG GAME PLAYS"...and all at no additional cost...But, dont hesitate to long...as I this "Special" will Not be available forever.

Big Weekend coming up on Rivalry Week....I cant wait to Rock-N-Roll this Weekend!.....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Lakers -6

Comment

• FYI:....B-BALL TIME!

Aloha Gang...no FB tonight on "Thirsty Thursday" ...No problem, as we got CBB instead...CBB, along with FB, is where my strength also lies and I have been doing just as much damage to the Man on the Hardcourt, as I am doing on the Gridiron...

But hey, dont take my word for it...You can use these LINKS (below) to see some of my plays, write-ups, and the $uccess, which I claim to have had against the Man...I dont joke when it comes to Football or B-Ball....It's all serious business...So Lets Make That Ca$h!

CBB

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...p?t=50681&pp=15
                          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=54210
                          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ght=%24jimmy%24
                          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...22-TOURNEY+YEAR

NBA

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/s...ight=co-captain

Get on board with my Best Plays Package "Special" I have Up and Running...which includes all FB and BB plays I release, along with any and all "BIG GAME PLAYS" as well...and all at no additional cost...One Monthly or Weekly Package gets you all the best from the Hardcourt and the Gridiron..

If your interested, dont hesitate as this Low Rate for this Package will NOT be available for long...Believe Me!....Anyways, hope to see you on board the $$$ Train...GL and Aloha CC.

BTW...I hope you all Enjoyed that Winner I gave out on the GS/Milw Under yesterday....Stay tuned for more Winners to come or contact me to get the rest of my best..

comp play on: UCLA -5
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-17-2005, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 1st CBB Play I released today on Thursday.

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (11-17):

{CBB- PLAYS}

Wake Forest -1.5 & at +2 +105

-Come and get the rest as I am ready to Rock on the Hardcourt...

comp play(opinion only) on: Ball St ML

Comment

• FYI:

-This was other plays I released on Thursday...I have one release yet to post.

{CBB-Play}

Syracuse -1

-TT good, but young...and I see Cuse's tough zone defense causing them trouble trying to establish enough rythum for them to run that flex motion offense...McNamara is off to a cold start from downtown...but you already know he has the skills to drain the long bomb and that is a plus, as well as, getting Knights boys in their backyard..

Memphis E....also got some at +2

-Memphis has the guards and the all-around playa's both on the bench and on the court...while Bama has the board bangers and just one experienced guard to lead their backcourt show this year...Calipari's team is loaded with talent...and this depth should be more than enough to overcome the rising Tide.

comp play (opinion only) on: SA Spurs
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 11-17-2005, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
                                FYI:

-This was other plays I released on Thursday...I have one release yet to post.

{CBB-Play}

Syracuse -1 (EZ Winner!)

-TT good, but young...and I see Cuse's tough zone defense causing them trouble trying to establish enough rythum for them to run that flex motion offense...McNamara is off to a cold start from downtown...but you already know he has the skills to drain the long bomb and that is a plus, as well as, getting Knights boys in their backyard..

Memphis E (EZ Winner!)

-Memphis has the guards and the all-around playa's both on the bench and on the court...while Bama has the board bangers and just one experienced guard to lead their backcourt show this year...Calipari's team is loaded with talent...and this depth should be more than enough to overcome the rising Tide.

FYI:

Solid bounce back with two back to back EZ Winners!....Now, this was my last CBB play I released on "Thursday" ....Now, lets bring Home more of that Ca$h Baby!...

Montana St +2.5

-St returns alot of players and that should be the difference over this Horizon lower team who will be breaking in a new young backcourt...Most times early on in the season continuity and familarity is very important and could be the difference between wins and losses..

comp play (opinion only) on: Over

Comment

Working...
                                X