Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    To fix the skin I somehow have to get the old one then convert it over to this version of the software. I'm not sure how to do that, but have a link that I'm going to look at. The makers of this software could fix my problems in probably 30 minutes. Yet we continue to argue back and forth. If you take out all of the time posted arguing they could have had it fixed already. The guy I was originally was working with (he passed me off to a female support tech) made a post that other people weren't having a problem with IE and advanced post. Typical BS excuse maker. The guy that he responded to gave him links to other sites with the same problem and there was even links on software vendors site with people complaining. IMO they have sank big time and their support has gone to shit.
    Monte that is BULLSHIT .... if you pay these guys to provide a SERVICE, they should do a much better job on their customer service. Or, they would be my X service provider, even if it co$t ME more money. IMO there is NO excuse for not providing good CS. THEY should be addressing these issues for YOU or I would walk.

Shoot me their contact info and your details and I'll light their ass up ....

Bottom line, they are preforming at a Sub Par, less then acceptable level!
    I have people that could probably help you out, as a consultant but it's going to cost
    You have my email addy shoot me an email if you would like to explore alternatives

Comment

• Monte,

On Monday night, the links on this page don't work:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...88#post2069488

Comment

• Monte,

Never mind. It seems it's only the links involving vipstand. The link you put in reply 32 works.

Comment

• Any other issues? besides the color of the site. This will be fixed shortly as I've found someone to fix it.

And don't I owe someone a Smilie named after them??

Comment

• Yeah, you got one titled TK1 or maybe just a pic of Rodney (take my wife please) Dangerfield!

Comment

Working...
            X