Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Yes, the site will be down when the upgrade is being done. I would say 1 hour to maybe 2 hours at the most. Remember though it's not going to look like it does now as that will have to be adjusted.
    Do you know when? During a football weekend it would be nice to let people know!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Do you know when? During a football weekend it would be nice to let people know!
      It's supposed to be after 1:00 AM Central time.

Comment

Which website is run worse? This site or obamacare.gov

Its a coin flip
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

LMAO Dimer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Its a coin flip
            There is a difference, they are trying to fix the Obama care site.......

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              That's awesome Club!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                LMAO.....Exactly
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Its a coin flip
                  The other one, because it cost $500 million to build. And whoever built it didn't even know how to code the right way. Personally, I think there should be an investigation in why the hell a website costs $500 million to make. That's an absurd amount of money to make a damn site. Of course the Government spends what $600 on a damn toilet seat. These prices go into the person contracted, but no way it all is going there. The rest I would say is going into the Cayman Island accounts of all of our good old boys that run this Country.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    Can some of you do me a favor?

Clear your cache on your browser and the cookie for this site.

Then go too www.google.com and type in bettorschat

Once it pulls up bettorschat click on the link and let me know if you get a pop-up file called myfilestore.

Admins are telling me that they can't find anything regarding that pop up on the site and it can't just disappear as it infected hundreds of VBulletin sites.

I appreciate your help on this guys.

Regards,
                    Monte
                    Anyone do this? You can take a screen shot by:

Clicking start on your computer
                    Then highlight All Programs
                    Then Click on Accessories
                    Then Click on the Snipping Tool which takes screen shots.

Comment

Site is scheduled to be updated tonight. I did ask some more questions so It could put it off another day. I asked about the smilies and avatars working. Appears I will have to figure out how to fix that. Front page will not be like it is now until it gets fixed by another vendor. And yes, the Vbulletin software has to be updated first before the other software can be updated.

Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Monte

Comment

Thanks Monte... I know it has been one big turdfest for you and with little shits like dimer mouthing off with their pot shots...

Most of us do very much appreciate your efforts and the fact that you've maintained this site for all of these years, through thick and thin with this dysfunctional band of brothers. Otherwise we would not have stayed around for all of this time. I appreciate what you do, what you've been through along with your plans for the future.
                        Cheers my friend
                        And thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                          Thanks Monte... I know it has been one big turdfest for you and with little shits like dimer mouthing off with their pot shots...

Most of us do very much appreciate your efforts and the fact that you've maintained this site for all of these years, through thick and thin with this dysfunctional band of brothers. Otherwise we would not have stayed around for all of this time. I appreciate what you do, what you've been through along with your plans for the future.
                          Cheers my friend
                          And thank you...
                          I really appreciate your post! As you hit the nail straight on.

Thanks,
                          Monte

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen I just checked the status of the upgrade. It was going to be last night, but I asked some questions regarding the logo, smilies and avatars. There are a lot of installs in Que ahead of me, but it should be soon since they contacted me about doing the upgrade. I've requested that it be done after 1:00 AM Central time so it won't interfere with any of the games etc.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
                            Monte

Comment

Thanks Monte

Comment

And obamacare.gov is gonna be fixed tonight to right?
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X