Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vondie
    Well then why all the BS that surrounds you?
    The only BS was brought on by a few guys that dislike me, and all I did was defend myself. Like Monte said to one of them, quit bringing old stuff up, that's past history.
    Here's one for you to enjoy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
      The only BS was brought on by a few guys that dislike me, and all I did was defend myself. Like Monte said to one of them, quit bringing old stuff up, that's past history.
      Here's one for you to enjoy.

Who are you to assume that I like seeing breasts? That's so rude....I can't believe you.....

I mean you're right....but still. So rude.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Who are you to assume that I like seeing breasts? That's so rude....I can't believe you.....

I mean you're right....but still. So rude.
        The other day I was at Wal-Mart and saw this guy wearing these ugly blue pants. I just had to show you. Can you believe it!

[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

• the blue pants?! are you kidding? can't you see that hot ass chick? what's wrong with you? she's sooooooo hot, barely wearing nothing.....you're such a fag....SHE'S RIGHT THERE....IN YELLOW WALKING OUT THE EXIT!
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

the blue pants?! are you kidding? can't you see that hot ass chick? what's wrong with you? she's sooooooo hot, barely wearing nothing.....you're such a fag....SHE'S RIGHT THERE....IN YELLOW WALKING OUT THE EXIT!
            That should take your mind off the drama until football.

Comment

the blue pants?! are you kidding? can't you see that hot ass chick? what's wrong with you? she's sooooooo hot, barely wearing nothing.....you're such a fag....SHE'S RIGHT THERE....IN YELLOW WALKING OUT THE EXIT!
              What about the chick next to her? The one with the bedspread dress. They are both hot. Let's TAG TEAM 'EM
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                I TOTALLY disagree with you.

Of all the things one can call Kapt egotistical wouldn't make my top 100 list.

Coverboy did come across egotistical, mostly in the latter days. He was tired of much of the BS. I know Neil better than anyone. We speak often. I've never met a more generous person. Monetarily as well as sharing his knowledge. He tried passing on that knowledge here. Some accepted it and appreciated it. While others, like you, interpreted it as ego-mania. Let's not forget. To be good at something we all have a bit of cockiness. Some exude their cockiness that offends others.

CL's cockiness is false bravado. As I stated earlier. He's a one hit wonder.
                I agree with what Frank says 99% of the time........CB was an asset but he hated for anyone to even ask him a question. I have never ever thought of Karl as being egotistical....maybe I missed something that somebody else saw but I highly doubt it.

Excuse me while I catch up on some more reading.

PEACE

Comment

Chuck it's post like this where you lose some credibility. No one cares about unposted success. They especially care less with all the BS you've brought to BC the past year or two. All the power to you with your spreadsheet success. I truly mean it.

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold
                    There are zillions of sports websites out there with chat rooms. Most are pathetic.

What has separated BC is an obsession with some members to police the lies and crap of others. (I personally think this is healthy.)

If people are going to post picks and perhaps induce people to tail them, they should be honest and they should BET their picks exactly as they post them. Many people feel strongly about this, including Kaptain.

He is pissed off because one poster has been allowed to post total bullshit picks and ratings and foist them on an unsuspecting cult of groupies who don't realize he and his ratings are full of shit and that he would never bet they way he posts. That's fine, I suppose.

It's also fine for people to call him on it.

The decision for bettors chat is whether it wants to be "just another website" where hucksters are allowed to post picks.

In the end, either decision is fine by me. My own opinion is that handicappers who post picks and keep track of a record and don't hype will gain credibility from those smart enough to discern quality picks as opposed to those of an immature and childish blowhard.

On the other hand, there aren't many people here who would be uspet if a certain blowhard whose act has gotten old was finally bo8unced from here. Lord knows there are numerous other sites where he'd fit in.
                    well said Gris....i agree with just about everything you post also

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                      No one knows
                      2 WORDS

HUS KER

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                        Why the hardon for the guy......I mean you are splitting hairs about a definition while kind of throwing a pot shot at the guys son. Then a spelling error comment....I mean who used spellcheck.....

I have not read thw whole back and forth so i should just shut the fuck up, but you hold one hand out to shake his while throwing a few jabs.....Sounds like a real mixed message to me. JMHO

i just reread Kapts statments and i do not detect any egotism.....However i believe he is using his life experience as credentials to lend validity to his opinions......again JMHO
                        well said TTT......i was thinking this but didnt know how to get my thoughts on the screen and i became lazy

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMagic8Ball

You can go to any site on the net and fade every GOY and you will win over 80% all year.
                          Thank you very much all knowing MAGIC 8 BALL.......I cant wait to hit 80% this football season......Wayne why bother even having a capping contest this year.....at 80% I shall run away with it

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                            People that say they don't want views are full of shit, because if they didn't they wouldn't be here.
                            You would know all about this....I catch you refreshing your views everyday....your MLB posts may have only like 30-40 views and than I see you log on and when you log off it is jacked up to over 200....

Deny it all you want but it doesnt take a fuckin rocket scientist to notice someone with 30-40 views log on and after they log off its jacked up to over 200.....coincidence? YEA RIGHT LMFAO....

You never seise to amuse to me....still cant believe your 50 years of age and act like this....

It hurts I know....
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                              "I'm 65, been in 46 states and 19 foreign countries.....Was the head man on many a Nuclear project, generally 4-6 thousand people per site, and in 2 cases, 10,000 people worked there.....Management constantly goes through Physical and Mental hygiene, Dr's and shrinks, on a monthly basis, and I've had my share.....They teach you how to read people, things to look for, corrective remedies for findings, etc...."
                              Kaz, it all depends on the context of the thread and the rest of his posts within that thread. It's not egotistical for the Kapt or anyone for explaining their qualifications for the basis of their opinion. Also, one must consider Kapt entire personality before making the assumptions you made. A person is arrogant or not. There's usually not much middle ground.

Also, some are confusing arrogance with cockiness.

Comment

It's a sad day when BC BS forces out one of the good guys.

Frank, How did BC force out anyone?? Honestly, I would like to hear your opinion on this ...

When you say BC what do you mean?? me .. Monte ... Wayne or all 3 of us ... do you mean the members?? It is such a blanket statement ... I would really like for you to elaborate a little ...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X