Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Chad, I didn't expect the guys who constantly fought with chuck like you to understand.
    What is that supposed to mean?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      What is that supposed to mean?

It means exactly what i said. I've never beaten around the bush and i'm not going to start here. You hate/dislike/can't stand chuck. That's the bottom line and it won't change.

Comment

It means exactly what i said. I've never beaten around the bush and i'm not going to start here. You hate/dislike/can't stand chuck. That's the bottom line and it won't change.
        Very true and I am part of MANY....

Can you please tell me why he gets an ultimatum after 129043780th time of consistently being told....I can uderstand maybe a couple of fuck ups. I have had a few myself but NO WHERE NEAR as many as him....I am still waiting for an answer as to why the rope is so much longer for him....especially with the LARGE AMOUNT of breaking rules.....????????

Comment

Very true and I am part of MANY....

Can you please tell me why he gets an ultimatum after 129043780th time of consistently being told....I can uderstand maybe a couple of fuck ups. I have had a few myself but NO WHERE NEAR as many as him....I am still waiting for an answer as to why the rope is so much longer for him....especially with the LARGE AMOUNT of breaking rules.....????????

Because many of us were good friends with chuck here long before you showed up chad. Maybe that's why he got a final ultimatum. Spark actually brought chuck to this site and he was in good with alot of people here. Again, LONG before you showed up. Call it loyalty, 5th chance, 100th chance or whatever you want to.

Comment

Because many of us were good friends with chuck here long before you showed up chad. Maybe that's why he got a final ultimatum. Spark actually brought chuck to this site and he was in good with alot of people here. Again, LONG before you showed up. Call it loyalty, 5th chance, 100th chance or whatever you want to.
            Ok I did not realize the bond that you guys have had all these years so I do apologize for that then. I guess if he used to be a good person I missed out on that so I cannot respond so thanks for clarifying this for me to understand. That does answer my question to some extend then.

Comment

Ok I did not realize the bond that you guys have had all these years so I do apologize for that then. I guess if he used to be a good person I missed out on that so I cannot respond so thanks for clarifying this for me to understand. That does answer my question to some extend then.
              He has been here since '03 chad (3 years longer than you). Believe it or not, he was one of the really good guys for a long, long time. You never saw that but many of us did. It's real easy clicking a button and banning people, it's alot harder not to do it and deal with them. We are just as sick of it as the next guy but sometimes people here earn longer rope than others. Chuck was no doubt one of them. Others here are no different chad. kb, jimmy, dimer, big weiner, jc and countless others would also get a much longer rope if they changed their stripes overnight and for good reason, they earned it.

Comment

He has been here since '03 chad (3 years longer than you). Believe it or not, he was one of the really good guys for a long, long time. You never saw that but many of us did. It's real easy clicking a button and banning people, it's alot harder not to do it and deal with them. We are just as sick of it as the next guy but sometimes people here earn longer rope than others. Chuck was no doubt one of them. Others here are no different chad. kb, jimmy, dimer, big weiner, jc and countless others would also get a much longer rope if they changed their stripes overnight and for good reason, they earned it.
                Thanks for the clarification...I understand.....

Comment

Very well stated Wayne.

I guess I'm still one of those who just doesn't get why people can't ignore Chuck if they don't like him. We're suppose to be adults. You are free to say what you want and also as free to ignore him. I find it ridiculous that guys continue to say they are protecting newbies. Look, it only takes once, losing on someone's GOY to learn that you have to do background checks before you bet on someone's picks that you don't know. No one likes losing money.

I have stated this once and I will say it again. My advice to Chuck is to quit posting picks here. Your credibility is severely damaged and that won't change. Post well wishes, talk about games or engage in conversation in Urgent. But don't post picks here any longer for the good of the site and yourself. At this point it is the right thing to do.

Kapt has always been a decent guy to me. He's been somewhat over the top at times, but no sweat as far as I'm concerned. And from what I remember, Neil blew up at many a poster in his threads. Short temper. They're both welcomed back no doubt.

As Wayne stated, Dimer is off because if it was true, that Monte only wants views, then guys like Linemover and SportsGuru would still be here. I still wish SportsGuru was around. I liked his write-ups. But no doubt another egomaniac.

This site is for entertainment and knowledge. Not this kind of schoolyard BS. It will continue to be here no matter who leaves or who stays.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                    BS and you know it.

You banned a member because he was posting links with facts from the FDA that differed from your posted opinions.
                    You're so wrong it's not even funny. He was banned for constantly causing trouble.

Now why not share some of those so called high winning % of plays/trends you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                      I'll reiterate! GROW UP!

You're 55 and you're response is "fuck you". It certainly seems you take this BS far too serious with that reply.
                      You're the one who started it with him with your inappropriate what are you 12.

Comment

• Chad .. I thought I explained the reason many many times over again ... thanks Wayne for answering ..

Chuck and I go way back ... a couple of different forums we were on .. I was a mod on one of them ...we really did not care for them but we were there .. I found BC and asked Chuck to come along with me ... and you can ask any of the veterans here how great he was .. if there was an urgent thread then he would be in it as much as you are in the one we have now ... we had nothing but a good time ... until the last year or so ago ...

Hope that explains it a little more for you ... Like Wayne said so perfectly ... some guys do earn more rope than others ... and it is real easy just clicking that ban button ..

Comment

• Free tha Kapt'n!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                            Chad .. I thought I explained the reason many many times over again ... thanks Wayne for answering ..

Chuck and I go way back ... a couple of different forums we were on .. I was a mod on one of them ...we really did not care for them but we were there .. I found BC and asked Chuck to come along with me ... and you can ask any of the veterans here how great he was .. if there was an urgent thread then he would be in it as much as you are in the one we have now ... we had nothing but a good time ... until the last year or so ago ...

Hope that explains it a little more for you ... Like Wayne said so perfectly ... some guys do earn more rope than others ... and it is real easy just clicking that ban button ..
                            Thanks Joe....I was unaware of this....do you guys know why he made a turn for the worse of all of a sudden?

Comment

Thanks Joe....I was unaware of this....do you guys know why he made a turn for the worse of all of a sudden?

Menopause ?? just joking
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Look up the word cofabulate!!! That is my guess....

Comment

Working...
                                X