Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KazDog
    Holy shit bro, I agree with you 1000%. You are completely right on the money here. For once I can't even add anything to this. Great post, you are exactly right!

Joe, Monte and Wayne have said exactly what they are doing over and over again. I believe every word of it.

Anyone who stirs the pot with Chuck is just as responsible for the drama as he is. And I'm NOT defending him here. If Chuck was a man, he'd leave the site for the good of it all.

KAZ

Go get ready for your date,and remember what i said. Less of you= maybe a 2nd date
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      you soon will have your doctorate from trailerpark U

Written on a pack of Red Man or the can of Skoal !!
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave

Written on a pack of Red Man or the can of Skoal !!

KB, were just bustin your balls

Hope all is well Dave
        [email protected]

Comment

Go get ready for your date,and remember what i said. Less of you= maybe a 2nd date
          You're such a tool. I'm still laughing at what you wrote yesterday!

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

KB, were just bustin your balls

Hope all is well Dave
            I know buddy. No worries

Comment

It is fairly obvious that this can be looked at a multitude of ways depending on your personal experiences with the parties involved. I personally think there is a place for everyone here as long as the same rules apply. there are so many moving parts to be considered by the mods that i do not envy their job. I thought the Kapt was aces of course and everyone knows i was a chuck supporter turned watchful eye on him and calling out BS as i see it. Nobody appointed me sheriff i just hate dishonesty. I do not like someone pissing on my leg and telling me it is raining. Do i want him banned? Probably not....but i do not want the kaptain gone either. Sometimes i think stuff gets out of hand and feelings get hurt. I just hope cooler heads prevail and the Kapt returns. Again i do not believe in absolutes and that 1 decision will make things allright in the world. (i do not believe if chuck was banned we would be singing coombaya either)....I believe whatever decision that is made will make many happy but others will be pissed....(that is the way of the world and leadership positions)...I wish the mods the best in making the BEST decision for the future and integrity of the site.

Comment

Nice post KB. Seriously guys, this is an adult site with great group of characters across the board. I have enjoyed being part of this site and having spirited debates, sharing stories about sports, playing in the contests, reading jokes and product reviews checking out naked chicks etc etc...What has it cost me....only my time. This is a free site and we are able to come and go when we want. Do I miss the Kapt and CB, of course I do, but the door is always open to them and I am sure that they realize this by now. The Kapt cares about this site and this site cares about him. I agree with KB in regards to Chuck getting a longer rope, but hey he played by the rules in his GOY thread. He defended himself in his own thread when a couple of guys went after him. No doubt Chuck is riding on thin ice around here and the "Bobby Knight zero tolerance" policy has been laid out for him. Let cards fall where they are going to guys and move on with life.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  It is fairly obvious that this can be looked at a multitude of ways depending on your personal experiences with the parties involved. I personally think there is a place for everyone here as long as the same rules apply. there are so many moving parts to be considered by the mods that i do not envy their job. I thought the Kapt was aces of course and everyone knows i was a chuck supporter turned watchful eye on him and calling out BS as i see it. Nobody appointed me sheriff i just hate dishonesty. I do not like someone pissing on my leg and telling me it is raining. Do i want him banned? Probably not....but i do not want the kaptain gone either. Sometimes i think stuff gets out of hand and feelings get hurt. I just hope cooler heads prevail and the Kapt returns. Again i do not believe in absolutes and that 1 decision will make things allright in the world. (i do not believe if chuck was banned we would be singing coombaya either)....I believe whatever decision that is made will make many happy but others will be pissed....(that is the way of the world and leadership positions)...I wish the mods the best in making the BEST decision for the future and integrity of the site.
                  Great Post Tony but!!!

The decision is not in our hands .. That is why I told CL the way it is .. and if he ignores the warning he is gone ... simple ...

but there is nothing we can or do or say to bring karl back .. he is the only one who can do that ...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    There's no doubt Coverboy and Kapt can cap games. But imo, those 2 guys have bigger egos than CL. The arrogance that rolls off their tongues is sickening at times, and for them to leave the site cause of Lazar is just absoulutely childish. Yes, Lazar has been given more rope than a lot of other posters, but I don't think anyone is keeping him around on purpose like you all think. He was given this last ultimatum and he hasn't broken the rules again. Will he?? Only time will tell. I don't think it's fair for any member to point the blame at Spark or Monte here. Everyone is saying they know CL's antics by now. Then why continue to get caught up in his bs? As a mature adult, I would think that one would avoid him instead of going into his threads and leaving comments that just continue to stir the pot. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that's the way I feel. Those who argue with Chuck are just as much as a child as he is sometimes. And no, I can't back up my opinion with a doctorate degree of any kind, but if everyone needed that to back up your opinions, the world would be a pretty quiet place.
                    I knew I backed you for president for some reason
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      Great Post Tony but!!!

The decision is not in our hands .. That is why I told CL the way it is .. and if he ignores the warning he is gone ... simple ...

but there is nothing we can or do or say to bring karl back .. he is the only one who can do that ...
                      i agree.....when i owned my own business whenever someone lost their job it was their decision....not mine....although i had to administer the paperwork.....Same thing here...just semantics.....You have laid down the rules specifically and if any of us (not just CL) then we have made our own beds....

thanks for the clarification

Comment

Great Post Tony but!!!

i agree....and i do not blame Karl for checking in as a guest to see what has transpired....it is only natural.....

Any way you slice it the Kaptain is a good man.....all around.....I think he has the values that many people use to have and he gets up in arms when some people are not as honorable.....JMHO

Comment

Great Post Tony but!!!

You've stated this so clearly. It's exactly how it is. I don't know what else you can do or say at this point.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                            Nice post KB. Seriously guys, this is an adult site with great group of characters across the board. I have enjoyed being part of this site and having spirited debates, sharing stories about sports, playing in the contests, reading jokes and product reviews checking out naked chicks etc etc...What has it cost me....only my time. This is a free site and we are able to come and go when we want. Do I miss the Kapt and CB, of course I do, but the door is always open to them and I am sure that they realize this by now. The Kapt cares about this site and this site cares about him. I agree with KB in regards to Chuck getting a longer rope, but hey he played by the rules in his GOY thread. He defended himself in his own thread when a couple of guys went after him. No doubt Chuck is riding on thin ice around here and the "Bobby Knight zero tolerance" policy has been laid out for him. Let cards fall where they are going to guys and move on with life.
                            Yet another good post! Good perspective Breeze.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              i agree....and i do not blame Karl for checking in as a guest to see what has transpired....it is only natural.....

Any way you slice it the Kaptain is a good man.....all around.....I think he has the values that many people use to have and he gets up in arms when some people are not as honorable.....JMHO
                              Another great post by TTT, although I have been appreciating your humorous ones even more now adays
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                                You've stated this so clearly. It's exactly how it is. I don't know what else you can do or say at this point.

KAZ
                                If she states clearly that she doesnt want anything to do with you then you must quit stalking her. I dont know what else you can do or say at this point
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X