No announcement yet.

Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vondie- Pick your spots and not be a gambler. Its tough to throw the money on something that you have little knowledge about. Small plays and as the confidence gets bigger then play as you like. I hate to see you get hurt on plays that are square in most opinions. I wish ya the best.
    As far as Coverboy, Kapt and Frank and others - it is sad to see them out of the picture. The was a lot of help to so many people and their livelihood in gambling.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spearit
      Vondie- Pick your spots and not be a gambler. Its tough to throw the money on something that you have little knowledge about. Small plays and as the confidence gets bigger then play as you like. I hate to see you get hurt on plays that are square in most opinions. I wish ya the best.
      As far as Coverboy, Kapt and Frank and others - it is sad to see them out of the picture. The was a lot of help to so many people and their livelihood in gambling.
      what's square? and what do I have little knowlege about?
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
        i'm a big fan of taking pts. i'll roll with ya for an action bet.
        there ya go....BOOOOOOOOOOOOM FOR US!
        1 = $25

Comment

• Originally posted by Spearit
          Vondie- Pick your spots and not be a gambler. Its tough to throw the money on something that you have little knowledge about. Small plays and as the confidence gets bigger then play as you like. I hate to see you get hurt on plays that are square in most opinions. I wish ya the best.

spearit agree with you 100%.hell who does not have some sort of ego.In my opinion it takes a certain type of person that gambles.Most are ex athletes from high school that excelled but never got far past it.You have to think you are a good handicapper just to put your own $$$$$$$ on something someone else that is alot better and more sources"the oddsmakers"set a line at.I think i am a great capper and i am sure most here feel the same about them.Problem is when someone gets on a roll 75% of this board jumps on 25% WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS GETTING MORE VIEWS.THAT 25% THAT IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION IS AWHAT IS RUINING THIS SITE.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
            spearit agree with you 100%.hell who does not have some sort of ego.In my opinion it takes a certain type of person that gambles.Most are ex athletes from high school that excelled but never got far past it.You have to think you are a good handicapper just to put your own $$$$$$$ on something someone else that is alot better and more sources"the oddsmakers"set a line at.I think i am a great capper and i am sure most here feel the same about them.Problem is when someone gets on a roll 75% of this board jumps on 25% WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS GETTING MORE VIEWS.THAT 25% THAT IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION IS AWHAT IS RUINING THIS SITE.

all joking aside....WTF are you talking about...hahaha, some punctuation maybe? what is "awhat"?
            1 = $25

Comment

• I For One Could Give A Damn If Someone Is Cocky Or Not .who Cares Coverboy Wayne Griswold What Is The Difference. All 3 Put Out Very Consistent Winners In Very Differnt Manners.griswold Is One Of The Ones I Always Look At And He Gets Lets Views Than Some Here That Are Well Below .500.thing Is He Could Care Less If Anyone Looks In His Thread Or Not.coverboy Yes Came Across Arogant But Hell He Backed It Up.wayne Is The Most Consistent In All Sports And He Has That Confidence Also.so I Dont See A Problem With Anyone Being Confident Or Whatever Just Win Baby.my Favorite Athlete In Football Was Deion Sanders Cocky As Hell But Backed It Up.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by vondie
                all joking aside....WTF are you talking about...hahaha, some punctuation maybe? what is "awhat"?

THIS IS A GAMBLING SITE NOT A ENGLISH CLASS MY POINT IS PEOPLE THAT NICK PICK PEOPLE DRIVES THE GOOD ONES OFF.ALL YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH ARE THE PEACEFUL ATTENTION WHORES
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

THIS IS A GAMBLING SITE NOT A ENGLISH CLASS MY POINT IS PEOPLE THAT NICK PICK PEOPLE DRIVES THE GOOD ONES OFF.ALL YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH ARE THE PEACEFUL ATTENTION WHORES
                  haha, doesn't need to be an english site....just can't be a downs syndrome site HAHAHAHA

i agree with you...just takes a few min to decipher you posts
                  1 = $25

Comment

haha, doesn't need to be an english site....just can't be a downs syndrome site HAHAHAHA

i agree with you...just takes a few min to decipher you posts
                    WHO THE HELL DO U THINK YOU ARE WHO GIVES A SHIT IF IT TAKES YOU AWHILE OR NOT DUDE DONT START THIS SHIT.
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

WHO THE HELL DO U THINK YOU ARE WHO GIVES A SHIT IF IT TAKES YOU AWHILE OR NOT DUDE DONT START THIS SHIT.
                      haha, you're drunk...no? no ones startin shit pal....just fuckin with you because your posts read like a retard. can't take a joke?
                      1 = $25

Comment

• I Am On A Laptop So The Keys Are Very Close Together And Dont Have The Time To Worry About Punctuation Or Spelling Like I Said Before Who Cares.unless You Are Just Looking Forsomeone To Pick At .
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

haha, you're drunk...no? no ones startin shit pal....just fuckin with you because your posts read like a retard. can't take a joke?

NO NOT DRUNK AT ALL SHOULD BE JUST DID NOT TAKE THAT AS A JOKE JUST TRYING TO GET A VERY IMPORTANT POINT ACROSS THAT THERE IS SOME PEOPLE HERE THAT I FEEL ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THIS SITE AND DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB AT IT.THIS MEANS SOMETHING TO ME BECAUSE I TRULY LOVE THIS PLACE BUT JUST WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT THE LIKES OF KAPTAIN LSUFAN COVERBOY.TRYING TO JUST SAY ALL THIS DRAMA SHOULD STOP BEFORE EVERYONE JUST GETS TIRED OF ALL THE HASSLE OF READING THIS CRAP.
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I Am On A Laptop So The Keys Are Very Close Together And Dont Have The Time To Worry About Punctuation Or Spelling Like I Said Before Who Cares.unless You Are Just Looking Forsomeone To Pick At .
                            oh shit, my bad....i didn't know you were on a laptop....laptops with those tricky keyboards and god damn lack of backspace....I feel ya bro....i'm actually trying to get rid of my laptop just for that reason
                            1 = $25

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan
                              Rook ... Please Bill Mill
                              ( Respect for JC's Son )
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

what the fuck is the matter with you? i'd rather not indulge myself in this BS but what is this post? how are you going to rip on someone, and then immediately say "oh well, let's bury the hatchett"? are you fucking stupid....what if I got on here, called you a bitch, a douchebage, a fuckin moron, called your family stupid for loving you, calling you moronic for living, and then be like,

"hey pal, no hard feelings, let's bury the hatchett"

do you want to start shit or no? if no....then shut the fuck up to begin with....if yes, don't offer to bury the hatchett, stop trying to play both sides

Imfamous BC comment right here:

IMHO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
                                Vondie, you just dont know Kaz

Relax, you hate enough people
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X