No announcement yet.

Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't anybody care about ROOK? While all this is going on the doctors can not get the crutches from his ass. He is now farting out toothpicks!!!

Say a prayer for ROOK please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      Doesn't anybody care about ROOK? While all this is going on the doctors can not get the crutches from his ass. He is now farting out toothpicks!!!

Say a prayer for ROOK please!!
      Two Ton Tony, Rook called and asked me to tell you he needs help. He needs someone to give him an enema for the crutches. Be a pal and help !!!
      dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Adios Kappy......

No LSU Fan or Kaptain.....Seems to be a good time to move on.
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
          Two Ton Tony, Rook called and asked me to tell you he needs help. He needs someone to give him an enema for the crutches. Be a pal and help !!!
          dave
          No can do!!! If we give him an enema in 30 minutes he will shit out about 30 sets of chopsticks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rwall
            Adios Kappy......

IS LSU really gone? I thought it was just a joke.....that kind of sucks....REALLY

Comment

• Does this mean that the 3 Wiseman are now completely gone from BC?

Comment

IS LSU really gone? I thought it was just a joke.....that kind of sucks....REALLY
                LSU fan is not gone. He was in Urgent this morning. He's just cutting back for now.

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Me too. Is Jimmy gone also ?
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• This forum may have lost one of our most profound cappers. I hope Kaptain will come back.

If not, I hope the Jackass who pissed him off will dies a slow and agonizing death and rot in a shallow grave.
                    BadgerJoe
                    Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

• Originally posted by rented mule
                      Not yet, but fortunately for me, the mortgage industry decided to crumble just as i'm gettting ready to sell my house.

My timing has always been impeccable.

Im sorry to hear that, hopefully things turn for the better soon
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyluv1968
                        JCINDAVILLE, only if you let me buy you one!!!!! (see people that is unity)We need to get in touch before the game. I have a house near the stadium that we tailgate before each game....

Cool, i will see if i can find a way to get you my #. I park at that little` park right off of 3rd st and then walk up Denny Crum overpass. Might be passing right by you
                        [email protected]

Comment

I can not believe the Kaptain is leaving in all seriosuness.....He has like 36K posts.....

What a fucking shame.....

I am sorry to see you go.......Very sad it has come to this. I really enjoyed the integrity and wit you brought to the site. You could take as well as give and many can not. Good luck with all you do and God bless that family of yours.

My feelings exactly. Crying shame, IMO

Hope the ship sails straight and with the tide Kaptain. I will miss you around here
                          [email protected]

Comment

• [QUOTE][And I agree with JC---LETS MOVE ON, AND THE REFERENCES TO dr phil---are taken in Stride......the most Proud accomplishments I have are my 6 Sons, and like any Proud father loves to talk about em......If that's someones warped interpretation of egotism, then I feel sorry for them...../QUOTE]

I see nothing wrong about talking about your children and their accomplishments. I have talked about my boy making it well in baseball, its just a fathers pride, nothing more.
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by BadgerJoe
                              This forum may have lost one of our most profound cappers. I hope Kaptain will come back.

If not, I hope the Jackass who pissed him off will dies a slow and agonizing death and rot in a shallow grave.
                              Wait till KB sees this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rwall
                                Adios Kappy......

Your out to Rwall?? If so, take care of yourself man!

Comment

Working...
                                X