No announcement yet.

Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTT.....thanks for keeping that to yourself you stupid head!!

damnit damnit damnit damnit...like i need any more exposure for that bastage jimmy and his stupid photoshop

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
      TTT.....thanks for keeping that to yourself you stupid head!!

damnit damnit damnit damnit...like i need any more exposure for that bastage jimmy and his stupid photoshop
      Rook ... Please Bill Mill
      ( Respect for JC's Son )
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
        Oh well....so much for burying the hatchet.....Take care Kapt. I'll let you have the parting shots.....

KAZ
        what the fuck is the matter with you? i'd rather not indulge myself in this BS but what is this post? how are you going to rip on someone, and then immediately say "oh well, let's bury the hatchett"? are you fucking stupid....what if I got on here, called you a bitch, a douchebage, a fuckin moron, called your family stupid for loving you, calling you moronic for living, and then be like,

"hey pal, no hard feelings, let's bury the hatchett"

do you want to start shit or no? if no....then shut the fuck up to begin with....if yes, don't offer to bury the hatchett, stop trying to play both sides

Imfamous BC comment right here:

IMHO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
        1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• Originally posted by vondie
          what the fuck is the matter with you? i'd rather not indulge myself in this BS but what is this post? how are you going to rip on someone, and then immediately say "oh well, let's bury the hatchett"? are you fucking stupid....what if I got on here, called you a bitch, a douchebage, a fuckin moron, called your family stupid for loving you, calling you moronic for living, and then be like,

"hey pal, no hard feelings, let's bury the hatchett"

do you want to start shit or no? if no....then shut the fuck up to begin with....if yes, don't offer to bury the hatchett, stop trying to play both sides

Imfamous BC comment right here:

IMHO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
          wow...i think Kaz was saying he loves a good debate and sometimes gtets carried away and was offering to let bygones be bygones....life is too short......and so is ROOK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            wow...i think Kaz was saying he loves a good debate and sometimes gtets carried away and was offering to let bygones be bygones....life is too short......and so is ROOK!!!
            haha, if bygones could be bygones on this site, then none of this shit would ever come up. ya heard? I'm running bad tonight and just wish that I would have had some Kapt's games to fall back on...know what I mean? I'm bout to go broke before football season starts
            1 = $25

Comment

• college football is less than 1 week away!

nfl is less than 2 weeks away!

.........and NOT ONE THREAD on the first page about all sports is about either one!

and all the chatter on this site can be found bickering in this and the bigbit thread!

WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and coverboy/3wiseman and kapt are gone!
              Last edited by molta02; 08-24-2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                college football is less than 1 week away!

nfl is less than 2 weeks away!

.........and NOT ONE THREAD on the first page about all sports is about either one!

and all the chatter on this site can be found bickering in this and the bigbig thread!

WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and coverboy/3wiseman and kapt are gone!
                I share in your frustration sir.

It's like the NHL lockout....I keep hoping things will work out, but in the back of my mind I think it's going to be a looooooooooong sad season
                1 = $25

Comment

I share in your frustration sir.

It's like the NHL lockout....I keep hoping things will work out, but in the back of my mind I think it's going to be a looooooooooong sad season
                  seriously, its getting to agravate me. i love the site, but i'd like a little more sports talk, especially FOOTBALL which is about to start.

I started two separate college football threads, neither got much of a response. i guess everyone was to busy bickering.

then again, I'm at home on a friday night complaining about it

Comment

seriously, its getting to agravate me. i love the site, but i'd like a little more sports talk, especially FOOTBALL which is about to start.

I started two separate college football threads, neither got much of a response. i guess everyone was to busy bickering.

then again, I'm at home on a friday night complaining about it

hahahaha, i feel ya, i'll go looking for them right now....i was out for a bit on my friday, however i'm pulling for the twins, pats, oak/stl under......atheltics are making me sad....but i'll talk football!
                    1 = $25

Comment

hahahaha, i feel ya, i'll go looking for them right now....i was out for a bit on my friday, however i'm pulling for the twins, pats, oak/stl under......atheltics are making me sad....but i'll talk football!
                      no action for me till college starts. i've studied this shit so much this year, i feel like week 1 is a final exam or something. cant wait for college football.

Comment

• HOLY F'n SHIT THESE GIRLS ARE HOTTTTTT! MISS TEEN USA BABY!

Comment

no action for me till college starts. i've studied this shit so much this year, i feel like week 1 is a final exam or something. cant wait for college football.
                          got an opinion on buffalo/rutgers?? i've been pimping buffalo for like 2 weeks....ride it with me?
                          1 = $25

Comment

got an opinion on buffalo/rutgers?? i've been pimping buffalo for like 2 weeks....ride it with me?
                            well, buffalo is buffalo. however, i don't think rutgers is as good as people think. i actually think south florida might finish ahead of them in the big east.

i'd probably grab the points, but myself will be passing on the game.

Comment

well, buffalo is buffalo. however, i don't think rutgers is as good as people think. i actually think south florida might finish ahead of them in the big east.

i'd probably grab the points, but myself will be passing on the game.
                              come one molta....tell me you'll ride it with me!!!
                              1 = $25

Comment

come one molta....tell me you'll ride it with me!!!
                                i'm a big fan of taking pts. i'll roll with ya for an action bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X