Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's funny JC!

Comment

• Kaptain, Serious question, where do "You" see Michigan finishing?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
        Kaptain, Serious question, where do "You" see Michigan finishing?
        i think they will forfeit the season after the surprise beatdown the irish put on them....1st time in history a team just folds in mid-season!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
          Were gonna be in the title game, you will see

Notice i didnt say win the title game

BCS Champioship

USC 41

Louisville 34

Thanks for the laugh pal

Comment

• wayne1218

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Kaptain, Serious question, where do "You" see Michigan finishing?
            Wayne, in reality, before you even inquired about Michigan, I have em as a dark horse to possibly take it all.....N 10 Wisc, tough game, and then N17, Ohio St, depends on what they did with Wisc.....I see Michigan reeling off 10 straight victories, and some of em convincingly.........THEN THEY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO WISC......Only good thing here is Wisc has Ohio St (at Ohio St) the week before they face mich...Maybe Ohio St can upset em, I doubt it, or maybe get a few good players from Wisc banged up.........I see it as the winner of the Mich/Wisc game as the Big 10 Power to bwe contended with......

Nich QB Henne is a stud, and if he stays healthy, will only get better.....Adv Mich that this game is alte in the season, gives passing teams more time to Jel together....Timing and knowing each other....Wisc prewdominantly a running team, PJ Hill the guy to watch, Wisc has new QB....course you or I could hand off to the RB, especially that whole front line (exception LT) returning......
            Mich had a real good D last year, but only return 4...(1) on the D line....could hurt em....

Good receiver (mANNINGHAM---NICE NAME), AND rb hART, WILL HAVE TO PERFORM AND STEP UP IN THIS GAME........

I see em finishing 5th, whether they beat Wisc or not.....Lose to Wisc, lesser bowl, win there, finish 5th.....Beat Wisc, play tougher bowl, lose there, finish 5th.....All my crazy ass opinion.........

On a good odds bet they win the BCS, might be worth a shot

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Thanks Kaptain. I too have said everything depends on that Wisky game. If they get past that one, they could go undefeated until the Bowl. I didn't realize Wisky was @ OSU the week before Michigan but i really like hearing that!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                i think they will forfeit the season after the surprise beatdown the irish put on them....1st time in history a team just folds in mid-season!!!
                Did you say N.D.????

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• N.D. got an ASS WHIPPING @ home with that Wayne Brady dude at QB so their certainly not going to do anything but the same @ Michigan with that Brady Croyle kid gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21

Thanks for the laugh pal

thats what im here for
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Now that's funny JC!

I figured you all would like it
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Oh and Michigan is going no where. Big 10 = slow no athlete looking getting hammered by florida and usc. lol
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Oh and Michigan is going no where. Big 10 = slow no athlete looking getting hammered by florida and usc. lol
                          That actually does scare me JC!

The Big 11's speed was EXPOSED Big Time in the Bowls last year!

Comment

That actually does scare me JC!

The Big 11's speed was EXPOSED Big Time in the Bowls last year!

Big 10 seems to always be slow. They got blistered by the speed in those 2 bowl games

I am no fan of Carr, they need to find some one else IMO
                            [email protected]

Comment

• i think Wisc loses 3-4 games this year. that team wont finish the season ranked.
                              [email protected]

Comment

N.D. got an ASS WHIPPING @ home with that Wayne Brady dude at QB so their certainly not going to do anything but the same @ Michigan with that Brady Croyle kid gone!
                                thought you would find that funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X