No announcement yet.

Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I respect that post 100% and thank you for it Kaptain. It was a good read and i think you truly did show your experience and wisdom in that post to the fullest.

Comment

• kapt ,,, just one more thing ...

get your behind in my thread and wish me luck ....

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
        I respect that post 100% and thank you for it Kaptain. It was a good read and i think you truly did show your experience and wisdom in that post to the fullest.

Amen to the brother ....

That had to take an awful lot ...

Now I am done .... let's Move on and have some fun around here ...

Comment

• Kaptain, I know this thread is long enough so i figured one more post from me wouldn't matter. I really do enjoy, respect and want you here.

I wasn't too sure what exactly to say to you in the last few days because it was quite honestly a side i've never experienced with you. For one i had a feeling that you hated me and had no interest in hearing from me and 2, i was always used to you being right there with us dealing with the drama while never really being in the center of it. The whole thing really had me wondering why and what with you. I'm being honest in saying that.

Awhile back a few of us (with you) had very differing opinions on a subject through emails. We may not have agreed at all but i never disliked you for having a different opinion. I hated your opinion/side because neither one of us would budge from our stance. I guess that made us both hard headed (imo) and i know i am so it was not a surprise on my end.

Alot of people see things through different windows in life and i'm the 1st to forget that at times. I'm in the northeast and you the southwest. You talk to some more than others here and the same with me. I always did and still do respect you very much. I know i for one have an ego and i think 99% of others here do as well. I also don't think it is a bad thing. To me it also can be confused with confidence. There is a fine line between ego and bad ego and i hope you really don't take that personally. I really don't think it was ever meant that way.

Your bigger, better, more experienced and smarter than fallin' in to the quicksand called drama and i'm glad you pulled yourself away from this. That was certainly the very last way i wanted to see you go.
          Last edited by wayne1218; 08-25-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Where was the kapt? didn't realize he was gone.

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

love the jc jokes though....they never get old.

love ya old timer!!!

Comment

• Lock and Load, Buddy!
              Got any NFLX Today?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• I know for one that the Kaptain is the grandfather of wisdom on this site and Kapt you may not realize this but I look up to and think you are a very wise person and I was honestly was REALLY hoping that you would change your mind about all of this and i am glad you have. Love your input here and am looking forward to more of it!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I respect that post 100% and thank you for it Kaptain. It was a good read and i think you truly did show your experience and wisdom in that post to the fullest.

My favorite part was me looking like a retard
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
                    Where was the kapt? didn't realize he was gone.

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

love the jc jokes though....they never get old.

love ya old timer!!!

Thats my contribution to BC, ridicule
                    [email protected]

Comment

• That was good jc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain
                        rescinding (means to make VOID JC).........

I've done a lot's of reading the last few days, and I've hopefully learned a lot........I've backtracked tons of my posts, and believe you me there's plenty of em, and I've come to the conclusion, that, a lots of my comments could have been construed as arrogance, but I still don't agree with the egotism aspect......But each to his own.......One has to really know me, to know that is INDEED a FALSE interpretation....

With that said, I feel it's over....All the darama and BS re this subject is enough......Those that agree with the egotistical take on me, it's your prerogative (means ones privilege or choice JC)..........Those that disagreed and basicly took up for me, and tried to explain/justify as to what my character really is all about, I thank you.......

I absolutely love this forum, and enjoy putting out games, and my opinion regarding sports events.......There will be no more input from me regarding anything other than sports, as to my opinion is my own, and they can be easily misconstrued, leading to even more debates/arguments.......

I've had several phone calls, numerous e-mails, asking me to come back, cause, the positives outweigh the negatives....After full overview of my posts, and re evaluation of my own personality, I agree.........

Monte says to use the "Ignore" list....I'll do it in a different fashion........I'll read all the posts, like I always do, and use my own INTERNAL "IGNORE" LIST....."....cause like to see where others people stand on different issues.......

kb----Kaz----Garth-----all others, you are entitled to your opinions, it whats America is about.....I'm not gonna endeavor (means to try JC), to change your outlook on me......as I look at it realiastly, it has no bearing on my "True Life" anyway.....as long as my Wife and 6 Sons love and respect me as they do, consider myself luckier than most.......

KAZ---I used the Photography issue as a comparison to not questioning a profession, and you replied, I don't know anything about you, or what you do for a living.....Well I know this much........You're a Professor at a West Coast College.....enough said.......I commend (means applaud JC) you for the time and years of hard work it took for you to get there......so you see, I'm not totally in the dark..........

JC---you notice I can't even come back in, the first post no less, and shoot a pun at ya......I know I can, cause you can take it, and understand who made it, and why........You're a good man.......

Wayne says I'm hard-headed, Papi says I'm stubborn.....well, they could both be right......I am.....to a degree...where that degree starts and stops, I don't know, and don't really care........all I'm saying is this.....I like the Forum, and the Majority of it's members........The few on the other side of that like/dis like fence, I'm gonna Ignore, post my plays, shoot darts (humorous ones), only at those that I know can handle it....

PAPI and I said years ago, lay out the Rope, and some one will be Dumb enough to hang themselves........We also said Ignore the derogatory/detrimental comments from others, and that's where I let it get to me.....I didn't.......

I also know my Boy LSU Jimmy will jump on this, and call me a DRAMA QUEEN, well, I expect no less from him....He's my podna, uncontralable, but my PODNA........

I'll stay in my Threads, go to and maybe Post something in others sports related threads, and that's it....I see where I erred, and I'm gonna try and correct it.........I ask some of you others, to re evaluate your selves also........

Enough of this, and please refrain (means hold back JC), from the BS, about, Glad you're back Kapt., missed you Kapt., or the other side of the fence on this belief, Were you gone????, Place was fine without ya, who cares, and who gives a fuck commment, this is behind me after this post, and hopefull behind you as well.....Those are some of my reasons for deciding to come back, and the MAIN/Heart and Soul reason, I'll keep to myself...........

Let's go about doing what this Forum is all about.....Winners, friends, sharing, and being one big Family, and at the same time, praying we don't have to listen to them do we ?????, at a family re union

In simplicity...............LOCK and LOAD ........
                        From one hard head to another, You've always been like a father to me, and I'm glad to see you come back. This place would never be the same without you. I honestly mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

• Jc

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          My favorite part was me looking like a retard
                          That was the EASY part of that POST

lOVE YA pal---AND THE WAY YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF, AND THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOURSELF.........YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST, NOW IF ONLY, AND I MEAN IF ONLY, THE CARDS CAN DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR....YOU MIGHT BE A HAPPIER MAN.......I RATE THE CARDS AND LSU AT 8TH IN THE COUNTRY WHEN IT'S OVER.....SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH

APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AS ALWAYS......

i'M KINDA LIKE YOU, COULDN'T GO PAST THE THIRD GRADE, CAUSE dAD WAS STILL IN THE 4TH

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I RATE THE CARDS AND LSU AT 8TH IN THE COUNTRY WHEN IT'S OVER.....SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH
                            UH-OH ... Jc is not going to appreciate 7th-8th. Kaptain, gas the car up and leave now. Better yet, duck or head for the hills cause Hurricane Jc is coming .......

Comment

That was the EASY part of that POST

lOVE YA pal---AND THE WAY YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF, AND THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOURSELF.........YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST, NOW IF ONLY, AND I MEAN IF ONLY, THE CARDS CAN DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR....YOU MIGHT BE A HAPPIER MAN.......I RATE THE CARDS AND LSU AT 8TH IN THE COUNTRY WHEN IT'S OVER.....SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH

APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AS ALWAYS......

i'M KINDA LIKE YOU, COULDN'T GO PAST THE THIRD GRADE, CAUSE dAD WAS STILL IN THE 4TH
                              [email protected]

Comment

UH-OH ... Jc is not going to appreciate 7th-8th. Kaptain, gas the car up and leave now. Better yet, duck or head for the hills cause Hurricane Jc is coming .......

Were gonna be in the title game, you will see

Notice i didnt say win the title game

BCS Champioship

USC 41

Louisville 34
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X