Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    If she states clearly that she doesnt want anything to do with you then you must quit stalking her. I dont know what else you can do or say at this point

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      There's no doubt Coverboy and Kapt can cap games. But imo, those 2 guys have bigger egos than CL. The arrogance that rolls off their tongues is sickening at times, and for them to leave the site cause of Lazar is just absoulutely childish. Yes, Lazar has been given more rope than a lot of other posters, but I don't think anyone is keeping him around on purpose like you all think. He was given this last ultimatum and he hasn't broken the rules again. Will he?? Only time will tell. I don't think it's fair for any member to point the blame at Spark or Monte here. Everyone is saying they know CL's antics by now. Then why continue to get caught up in his bs? As a mature adult, I would think that one would avoid him instead of going into his threads and leaving comments that just continue to stir the pot. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that's the way I feel. Those who argue with Chuck are just as much as a child as he is sometimes. And no, I can't back up my opinion with a doctorate degree of any kind, but if everyone needed that to back up your opinions, the world would be a pretty quiet place.
      I think we should make this guy President or something. Oh wait... we already did. OK, let's give him an honorary BC doctorate. Maybe LSUFan could whip up an appropriate diploma.

Comment

There's no doubt Coverboy and Kapt can cap games. But imo, those 2 guys have bigger egos than CL. The arrogance that rolls off their tongues is sickening at times, and for them to leave the site cause of Lazar is just absoulutely childish. Yes, Lazar has been given more rope than a lot of other posters, but I don't think anyone is keeping him around on purpose like you all think. He was given this last ultimatum and he hasn't broken the rules again. Will he?? Only time will tell. I don't think it's fair for any member to point the blame at Spark or Monte here. Everyone is saying they know CL's antics by now. Then why continue to get caught up in his bs? As a mature adult, I would think that one would avoid him instead of going into his threads and leaving comments that just continue to stir the pot. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that's the way I feel. Those who argue with Chuck are just as much as a child as he is sometimes. And no, I can't back up my opinion with a doctorate degree of any kind, but if everyone needed that to back up your opinions, the world would be a pretty quiet place.

kb,

i've never tore into CL. Do i like him? not really anymore. My whole point simply is this doesnt have to do with Kapt,CL,coverboy,spark,you,me. CL is here cause of views, nothing more nothing less. Why cant people just admit it. Thats all. Why hide and make up a bunch of BS excuses. Just freakin call it like it is.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          kb,

i've never tore into CL. Do i like him? not really anymore. My whole point simply is this doesnt have to do with Kapt,CL,coverboy,spark,you,me. CL is here cause of views, nothing more nothing less. Why cant people just admit it. Thats all. Why hide and make up a bunch of BS excuses. Just freakin call it like it is.
          I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong here bro.

Comment

There's no doubt Coverboy and Kapt can cap games. But imo, those 2 guys have bigger egos than CL.
            I TOTALLY disagree with you.

Of all the things one can call Kapt egotistical wouldn't make my top 100 list.

Coverboy did come across egotistical, mostly in the latter days. He was tired of much of the BS. I know Neil better than anyone. We speak often. I've never met a more generous person. Monetarily as well as sharing his knowledge. He tried passing on that knowledge here. Some accepted it and appreciated it. While others, like you, interpreted it as ego-mania. Let's not forget. To be good at something we all have a bit of cockiness. Some exude their cockiness that offends others.

CL's cockiness is false bravado. As I stated earlier. He's a one hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
              I think we should make this guy President or something. Oh wait... we already did. OK, let's give him an honorary BC doctorate.
              GROW UP!

What are we 12?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                I didn't ban anyone for not agreeing with my political views. If that was the case then I could have banned numerous others.
                BS and you know it.

You banned a member because he was posting links with facts from the FDA that differed from your posted opinions.

Comment

Dimer, that is your opinion, some folks agree with you and others don't...Why continue to beat a dead horse? We are all adults here and can make our own decisions and judgements. You stated your opinion, other opinions were stated that countered yours. End of story in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    I TOTALLY disagree with you.

Of all the things one can call Kapt egotistical wouldn't make my top 100 list.

Coverboy did come across egotistical, mostly in the latter days. He was tired of much of the BS. I know Neil better than anyone. We speak often. I've never met a more generous person. Monetarily as well as sharing his knowledge. He tried passing on that knowledge here. Some accepted it and appreciated it. While others, like you, interpreted it as ego-mania. Let's not forget. To be good at something we all have a bit of cockiness. Some exude their cockiness that offends others.

well put, frank. coverboy was a wealth of information, and could really cap games. funny guy too, and i always enjoyed his insight and comedy.

unfortunately, some people couldn't handle the fact he didnt like getting his threads ripped apart and his balls broken while he consistently won.

from what i could see, CB wasn't cocky, he simply didn't feel like dealing with BS from people who couldn't/wouldn't use his info. if you don't want to follow him, fine, but don't rip him and question his methods ALL THE TIME.
                    Last edited by molta02; 08-23-2007, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I sent Kapt. an email asking him to come back. I could be wrong, but I think the only reason I'm still here is because I stayed into my own thread and defended myself there.
                      Coverboy left because he got tired of defending himself from people who kept coming into his thread.

This site has changed, not because of me or any one else here, but from The Rant and Rave Section that was placed on this forum to let people get things off their minds.. All this section did was bring about negative bashing of each other.
                      It made it easier for Mods to move threads in there, when people went into threads to start trouble, than to give suspensions after warnings were issued. It also made it easier for some to call people out and bash them if they wanted.

Whether I am here or not, there will always be someone who hates someone else and will bash them and say negative things in that forum. That section is not healthy for this forum.
                      If you go back and really read all these threads, it's the same people who keeps bringing up the past history of what some one has done or said, which causes some of us to defend our selves.
                      KB is 100% right here, but as long as this section exists, it will leave a loophole for negative people to exist here.

I'm not still here because of views, I'm here because I obeyed the rules. Like KB stated, if you don't like some one just put them on ignore and don't sneak and read what they are posting, because if you do, you will end up saying something that you will regret latter.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        kb,

Damn ... I give up ...

Comment

Sorry you feel that way Frank. But I did win a survivor contest here 2 years ago and also won 2 different capping contests and Fantasy Leagues that I was in the last 2 years locally.

Frank, 80% of my bets are from spreadsheets that I get from a friend. If I posted those plays here, he wouldn't give me them any more. You should know that, because I sent you them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                            Damn ... I give up ...
                            You can't win Joe, because some people can't see the forest through the trees.
                            Maybe I should just lurk and not post anything, that way, it will pacify some people here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                              I sent Kapt. an email asking him to come back. I could be wrong, but I think the only reason I'm still here is because I stayed into my own thread and defended myself there.
                              Coverboy left because he got tired of defending himself from people who kept coming into his thread.

This site has changed, not because of me or any one else here, but from The Rant and Rave Section that was placed on this forum to let people get things off their minds.. All this section did was bring about negative bashing of each other.
                              It made it easier for Mods to move threads in there, when people went into threads to start trouble, than to give suspensions after warnings were issued. It also made it easier for some to call people out and bash them if they wanted.

Whether I am here or not, there will always be someone who hates someone else and will bash them and say negative things in that forum. That section is not healthy for this forum.
                              If you go back and really read all these threads, it's the same people who keeps bringing up the past history of what some one has done or said, which causes some of us to defend our selves.
                              KB is 100% right here, but as long as this section exists, it will leave a loophole for negative people to exist here.

I'm not still here because of views, I'm here because I obeyed the rules. Like KB stated, if you don't like some one just put them on ignore and don't sneak and read what they are posting, because if you do, you will end up saying something that you will regret latter.

There is nothing wrong with the rant forum ... Would you rather have us locking threads .. deleting posts ... suspending and banning ??? That does nothing for the forum .... at least this way we get to vent and say what is on our minds without calling me Hitler ..

Comment

GROW UP!

What are we 12?
                                fuck you! It was just a little levity. To answer your question, I'm 55, have a very serious professional position and a life outside of BC so I can't take this bullshit all that seriously.
                                Last edited by garth; 08-23-2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X