• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny to mets...

manny to mets
    huff to red sox
    should happen tonight
    jordanrules..................

only if the sox turn around and trade huff to texas for soriano.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

huff aint 1/2 the hitter that manny is no way no how.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        huff aint 1/2 the hitter that manny is no way no how.
        Trade breaksdown like this:

Mets get: Manny, Danys Baez
        Red Sox get: Huff, Mike Cameron
        DRays: get two prospects from each

Looks like it is going to happen. I sure as hell hope so as a Yankee fan b/c I would much rather see one of those jokers than Manny!

Comment

It's huge for the Mets, not that bad for Red Sox considering they unload Mannys huge contract. It's too bad the guy is such a retarded.

Comment

It would be great financially for the Red Sox...and I would let Huff know not to get all comfy, cause I think he could be used again as bait for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              It's huge for the Mets, not that bad for Red Sox considering they unload Mannys huge contract. It's too bad the guy is such a retarded.

it is really big for the Mets. rumor has it that Omar Minaya is obsessed with getting either Manny or Soriano. Looks like he got one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                it is really big for the Mets. rumor has it that Omar Minaya is obsessed with getting either Manny or Soriano. Looks like he got one!

Which could free up the Cubs to sign Soriano....

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                  It would be great financially for the Red Sox...and I would let Huff know not to get all comfy, cause I think he could be used again as bait for someone else.

no doubt. huff won't last long at all. they want to play youklis at third. they will dump mueller and millar as well for bullpen help. who are the big free agent pitchers next year? i am sure that is where they would spend the saved 64 million.

Comment

Which could free up the Cubs to sign Soriano....
                    he's got one more year after this one left on his deal. they would have to trade for him.

Comment

You think? Or will they use that to shore up spots for this year.

I can't imagine that they hold with what they got if they get rid of Manny...that's a huge void in their lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                        he's got one more year after this one left on his deal. they would have to trade for him.
                        That's what I meant...not sign..trade for.

Comment

You think? Or will they use that to shore up spots for this year.

I can't imagine that they hold with what they got if they get rid of Manny...that's a huge void in their lineup.

where would they spend it now? they aren't worried about scoring b/c they still have damon, renteria, ortiz, vartiek, 'too hot' trot 'don't call me richard' nixon. they would use millar, muller, and/or huff as trade bait for bullpen help now and probably save the money. they are also hot for soriano but they would have to give up the stud pitching prospect they have, i can't think of his name.

Comment

For the trade to go mets have to part with Wright or Beltran. No way sox leave lose 90 rbi and not replace it.
                            Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
                              For the trade to go mets have to part with Wright or Beltran. No way sox leave lose 90 rbi and not replace it.

bet they do it. if you remember correctly, they tried to give away Manny two years ago. now that he wants to leave and they can save all that money, you don't think they will? they finally won a title, so golden boy Theo can do as he pleases :christmas i will go pack Manny's bags for him. means yanks won't have to see him 19 times per year and the Mets would probably give you beltran b/c he doesn't look like 120 million dollar player!

Comment

Working...
                              X