Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
    The big 10 sucks,..and i would never admit openly that you are a miami fl fan,..you must be an inmate in the dade county lock up,....sorry for your troubles

A bit harsh dont you think

Whats wrong with liking DA U ?

More player in the NFL than any other school

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Missouri vs Northwestern

Kansas vs Minnesota

S. Carolina vs Iowa

Georgia vs Michigan Bull dogs roll here

Penn St vs USC

Ohio St. vs Texas
      Of that group I think only Iowa has a real shot.

Comment

Grew up a Michigan fan...
        I graduated from the University of Oregon and in the first couple years there, it was tough for me... I was in the midst of constant arguments about which conference is better... I defended the Big X 'til I was blue in the face!
        Looking back on it, when I made those comments and had those conversations, the Big X was going thru immense erosion!!!
        It was then capped off when I went to the No. 4 Michigan vs. Oregon game at Autzen Stadium on September 20, 2003. I was with my buddies in the student section wearing a Michigan shirt to prove my point and show loyalty to a team I loved all my life. After a 31-27 defeat, I threw my Michigan shirt in the trash can at Autzen along with all my loyalties to Michigan and the Big X... Luckily it was a nice balmy fall day and I was able to walk in a wife-beater back to my house near campus without freezing! My buddies and never let me forget that for the rest of that year! I can now say that I am a proud Duck Alumi and I forever pledge allegiance to the best conference ever: the Pac-10!
        Sure, now it's fashionable and trendy to kill the Big X, but they have not given us any reason to do otherwise... And in basketball, even this year, they'll be mediocre... again!

GO DUCKS!
        Pac-10 is... The Conference of Champions!!!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
          Grew up a Michigan fan...
          I graduated from the University of Oregon and in the first couple years there, it was tough for me... I was in the midst of constant arguments about which conference is better... I defended the Big X 'til I was blue in the face!
          Looking back on it, when I made those comments and had those conversations, the Big X was going thru immense erosion!!!
          It was then capped off when I went to the No. 4 Michigan vs. Oregon game at Autzen Stadium on September 20, 2003. I was with my buddies in the student section wearing a Michigan shirt to prove my point and show loyalty to a team I loved all my life. After a 31-27 defeat, I threw my Michigan shirt in the trash can at Autzen along with all my loyalties to Michigan and the Big X... Luckily it was a nice balmy fall day and I was able to walk in a wife-beater back to my house near campus without freezing! My buddies and never let me forget that for the rest of that year! I can now say that I am a proud Duck Alumi and I forever pledge allegiance to the best conference ever: the Pac-10!
          Sure, now it's fashionable and trendy to kill the Big X, but they have not given us any reason to do otherwise... And in basketball, even this year, they'll be mediocre... again!

GO DUCKS!
          Pac-10 is... The Conference of Champions!!!
          As a big Mich fan myself, I don't think a 31-27 defeat to Oregon is reason enough to give up on a team you "grew up rooting for." Come on man how bout a little loyalty to the boys in maize and blue. Sure they suck now, but go through the good with the bad, everything else is just band wagon jumping.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
            the big 10 sucks,..and i would never admit openly that you are a miami fl fan,..you must be an inmate in the dade county lock up,....sorry for your troubles
            some of you goofs on here are funny as hell. Before you bash another team .im sure the team you like has choked in bowl games and must win situations. As far as the u i stick with my team no matter what. I am proud to be a miami fan i couldnt care less if they are all gang related and slinging dope. Thats there business it dont effect me in my life. I will bet my life that miami has more players in the nfl and more first round players in the nfl then your squad. Do you want to wager on that?? For you to try and bash me for being a canes fan thats pretty childish and how shit gets started on here. What about your team?? What have they done lately?? I bet i can find things to bash them about but i wont whats the point?? You would never change the fact im a canes fan and im proud of it win or lose !! I said i wasnt a big ten fan and i was talking about all sports. Just sit back and wait until everything is over football and basketball then i could understand. Does your school even have a basketball team?? What have the done lately?? It just amazes me today is a making money in nfl day and your worried about the big ten. They must have beat your team over the years somewhere down the line damn.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
              They must have beat your team over the years somewhere down the line damn.
              brady's mich squad beat seaofred's bama cause of a choked extra point back in the day in the citrus or capitalone bowl or whatever it was called...i still think the big 11 sucks, but that's because i live in the south...if the big 11 wins 3 bowl games i will give them their due...

Comment

Go Dawgs!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                  brady's mich squad beat seaofred's bama cause of a choked extra point back in the day in the citrus or capitalone bowl or whatever it was called...i still think the big 11 sucks, but that's because i live in the south...if the big 11 wins 3 bowl games i will give them their due...
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Please do not use the Wisconsin/FSU game as a indication of the Big Ten being a bad conf. Wisconsin had no reason to be in that bowl game except the champs reps. believed that Wisconsin would draw a bigger crowd to the game (IMHO). For Christ sakes Wisconsin damn near got beat by Cal Poly and should have except for CP's kicker missed 3 extra points. I don't think WI would have won in the Motor City bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lake View Post
                      Please do not use the Wisconsin/FSU game as a indication of the Big Ten being a bad conf. Wisconsin had no reason to be in that bowl game except the champs reps. believed that Wisconsin would draw a bigger crowd to the game (IMHO). For Christ sakes Wisconsin damn near got beat by Cal Poly and should have except for CP's kicker missed 3 extra points. I don't think WI would have won in the Motor City bowl game.
                      you can never use one single game as an indicator, but i just don't see too many bowl games the big 11 can win this season...maybe they sweep the rest, and if they do, i'll congratulate them, but it looks like a hard road to me...

Comment

usc vs ohio state (this year).... ohio state vs florida(two years ago).... ohio state vs lsu (last year). Any reason to think ohio state will get it done vs. texas this year?
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Sorry...Had to bump becuase of Northwestern. Go Big 10!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            usc vs ohio state (this year).... ohio state vs florida(two years ago).... ohio state vs lsu (last year). Any reason to think ohio state will get it done vs. texas this year?
                            Ohio St wins straight up this year

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                              Phelps did not swim for Michigan (he was a volunteer coach while training with Team Wolverine)
                              He trained (and swam) with 'Club Wolverine' - [national team]

200 Free
                              Michael Phelps World Champs Club Wolverine

400 Free
                              Michael Phelps Nationals Club Wolverine

100 Back

200 Back

100 Fly

200 Fly

200 IM

400 IM

Comment

damn this threads still going on?? lol i think ill start calling my threads the BIG GREEK MONSTER BOMB THREADS !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X