Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
    Laughable Vols fan. I hope Joe Cox is our starter because he would have started on most SEC teams this past year had it not been for Stafford. Lets put money down right now. UGA will win AT LEAST 7 games next year.
    Also, Im happy that you are happy with your new 31 year old coach. He has good genes and it will be a plus to have his father calling the shots on the defensive side of the ball. However, he is not proven and as we have both agreed winning in the SEC EAST is very difficult. Don't break out the champagne just yet.
    You got it man.Lets see if Stafford AND Marino leave and you can get action.

I don't have the champagne bottle out yet but he's building a coaching staff that an NFL team would like to have.We will recruit as good as anybody all over the country IMO.

Comment

If MAVS was here he would correct you...its MARENO

I guess we will hear something before Jan15th for those leaving for NFL. What I've learned about most successful college football programs is that as good as an athlete might be there is always someone coming down the pipeline who is bigger, faster, stronger. We will reload and give it a go next year. I have no reason to believe they will be any different than any of the previous 10 squads we have put on the field.

I would like to see UT do well-rejuvinate our rivalry. With Vandy's new found success it would make the SEC East that much more difficult. Im sure UT will compete.

Comment

the title of this thread was not SEC mixed martial arts contest,AND IF IT WAS-RAMPAGE WOULD WIN-LOL !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

damn my thread got jacked

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
            If MAVS was here he would correct you...its MARENO

I guess we will hear something before Jan15th for those leaving for NFL. What I've learned about most successful college football programs is that as good as an athlete might be there is always someone coming down the pipeline who is bigger, faster, stronger. We will reload and give it a go next year. I have no reason to believe they will be any different than any of the previous 10 squads we have put on the field.

I would like to see UT do well-rejuvinate our rivalry. With Vandy's new found success it would make the SEC East that much more difficult. Im sure UT will compete.
            After last years ass whipping by UT against the dawgs, I think that rejuvinated the rivalry again.UGA no doubt had a chip on there shoulder when they beat us this year.We do agree on one thing and thats the Braves Maybe we can catch a game this year.I'm the drunk guy looking at all the girls at the Chophouse

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
              damn my thread got three jacked
              You rang???
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                damn my BIG TEN got jacked
                Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Its pretty sad how many Braves games I actually make it to. I live about 45 miles from Atlanta but only go to 2-3 a year. I may be lazy cause I live for my beer and lazy boy in the Spring which usually includes Braves baseball on T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Couldn't have said it better myself
                    shit i never said i was a big ten fan i dont favor any conf. im a cane fan die hard threw it all. and yea im proud . my opinions the same about the big ten as a whole. look at all the big wins they have had in hoops already. if your going by these bowl games then the pac 10 is hands down number 1 . i know the sec is a good in football. but i dont think they are special in hoops. als i care about is miami in football good or bad i dont jump ship. if they get rid of there idiot coach maybe they can get back to the top. win or lose im with them. your a vols fan shit they havent never done shit have they?? they are a disgrace to the sec and if they was in the big ten surely they wouldnt do shit there either. penn st thought when they went there they would be something and they are just another team in the big ten they dont dominate nothing there. and everyone knows they are a way better football school then tenn. your womens hoop team is the only thing good you have there. your mens hoops havent done shit either have they??

Comment

• Big 10

Comment

• Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                        shit i never said i was a big ten fan i dont favor any conf. im a cane fan die hard threw it all. and yea im proud . my opinions the same about the big ten as a whole. look at all the big wins they have had in hoops already. if your going by these bowl games then the pac 10 is hands down number 1 . i know the sec is a good in football. but i dont think they are special in hoops. als i care about is miami in football good or bad i dont jump ship. if they get rid of there idiot coach maybe they can get back to the top. win or lose im with them. your a vols fan shit they havent never done shit have they?? they are a disgrace to the sec and if they was in the big ten surely they wouldnt do shit there either. penn st thought when they went there they would be something and they are just another team in the big ten they dont dominate nothing there. and everyone knows they are a way better football school then tenn. your womens hoop team is the only thing good you have there. your mens hoops havent done shit either have they??
                        First off when someone puts a smiley() that means there just messing with you.That being said you sound like your overreacting when you say UT is a disgrace to the SEC.Tell me you think I'm a piece of shit or something but don't go and say UT is a disgrace.Thats absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                          Its pretty sad how many Braves games I actually make it to. I live about 45 miles from Atlanta but only go to 2-3 a year. I may be lazy cause I live for my beer and lazy boy in the Spring which usually includes Braves baseball on T.V.
                          Hell I'm about 45 minutes also, out I-20 to Conyers.When my work gives me tickets I always go(5th row behind the Braves dugout) but we like a good Saturday afternoon game with some cold beer too.

Comment

• Let's hook it up

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              First off when someone puts a smiley() that means there just laughing at you.That being said you sound like your overreacting when you say UT is a powerhouse and above the SEC. Let me tell you something. I've eaten a piece of shit or two but don't go and say UT is a powerhouse. FYI, a piece of shit is a turd.
                              I would never say UT is a powerhouse
                              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• If USC doesn't cover....
                                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                                X