Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phew....close and it never should have been.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Absolutely NO DOUBT Musberger had Penn State +10. As obvious as he's ever been! He was very subdued after that finish.

Comment

• Guy wasn't offsides on the last play?

USC is a lot better than Penn St, but give me a f'ing break, the officiating in that game was so f'ing skewed towards USC.

Comment

• penn state should be in the big east!!!! penn state, pittsburgh, west virginia rivalries are awesome since many of the players are from state of penn. penn state/indiana games or penn state/ illinois are beat. since penn states recruits so well in new jersey. a rutgers/penn state would be big. penn state only in big ten for money. happy new year to all and God Bless!!!
          THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
          your word is your bond

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
            Guy wasn't offsides on the last play?

USC is a lot better than Penn St, but give me a f'ing break, the officiating in that game was so f'ing skewed towards USC.
            not offsides...I DVR'd it and he time it perfectly
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
              Big 10 sucks. Time and time again they get exposed when playing teams with speed. They are just a bunch of plodders. When the play the USC's, Florida's, LSU's of the world they just look pitiful. Yeah, they willl of course jump up every now and then........every dog as their day.........but on a consistent basis they just get overwhelmed by the real powers of the football world. We have already seen the speed thing rear its head in the FSU/Wisky game. FSU, who is not anything special, just overwhelmed Wisky with the team speed on defense. I suspect we will see it again when that vaunted Penn State offense faces off against USC. If my Bulldogs have any motivation at all, we should see it again in the GA/MSU game.

Well Hary you obviously did not read my post. Wisconsin DID NOT belong in a bowl game this year and when you have no quarterback that can get past the line of scrimmage FSU didn’t even have to worry about the passing game. But yet Wisconsin was still able to run on FSU when they knew it was coming. It had very little to do with all that speed.

This speed you keep talking about sure didn’t help Auburn a few years ago when Wisconsin whipped their ass in a bowl game. Speed didn’t help Tennessee last year just get by Wisconsin last year. I get so sick you this speed talk it is just makes one want to puke. It sure helps when you get to play a bowl game in your home state or very close to a SEC home state. I should even mention PSU/USC this year. WTF, USC travels 11 miles, give me a break. I can’t recall a decent SEC ever traveling north to play a big ten team at least not in the past 10 or 15 years.

I will admit the big ten is down at the moment but don’t forget they dominated at one time and will again. They had at least 2 teams playing that should not have been in bowl games, the one I mentioned and Minnesota. Northwestern gave Missouri more of a game then anyone thought, Iowa just destroyed S. Carolina Michigan St. gave your beloved Bulldogs a good fight. So gloat all you want now but the big ten will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Not drinking tonight Harold,kinda getting a little cold.That being said,Joe Cox or any other freshman UGA throws out will look like Crompton(UT) or Kodi Burns(Auburn) next year and both those teams missed the bowls this year so I'm just saying don't be shocked.Remember I like UGA also.Here is my outlook for 2009 without stafford and marino :
                1. @ OK State UGA Loss
                2. South Carolina ______ Cox against Spurrier,I will let you decide
                3. @ Arkansas UGA loss.On the road against an improved team
                4. Arizona State UGA win
                5. LSU UGA LOSS
                6. @UT UGA Loss The KIFFINS.Enough said
                7.@ Vandy UGA Win
                8.Fla(Jacksonville) UGA loss
                9.Tennessee Tech UGA win
                10. Auburn ____ I will give a little edge to Auburn with Burns having a little more experience
                11.Kentucky UGA WIn
                12. @ Georgia Tech After this past year. UGA LOSS
                So lets see that is 4-6 and 2 undecided.IMO like stated above,bowl game could be tough for UGA to reach
                C'mon Vols, You are leaving Auburn and South Carolina open, but counting Arkansas, a home game against LSU, @ TN, and @ GT as a loss??? Not even a toss up game, seriously? You must not understand how decimated Georgia was hit by injuries this year. I would say they were hurt by injuries more than about 95% of the teams out there. Not at the skill positions, but on both lines, which I know you understand how devastating that can be. They lost countless OL and DL, devastating their starting lineup and more importantly their depth, which is huge. They lost their most dominate OL and DL before the 1st half of the first game.

As far as your Vols, I can appreciate you being supportive of your team, but man, I think you are a little high on your Vols. I seriosuly doubt they will be even ranked in the top 25 coming into next year. They really don't have a ton of talent that I saw, and I'm shocked at how pumped you are for Lane Kiffin. Total round hole, square peg to me. As a head coach he hasn't shown anything to get excited about. He may work out I guess, but you are acting like you got Urban Meyer or something. West Coast guy in Knoxville? He has no ties to the south whatsoever, and he ain't getting west coast guys to come to knoxville. Man, I just think that is a terrible hire, and I'm not alone in that opinion. Guess only time will tell.

Comment

First off when someone puts a smiley() that means there just messing with you.That being said you sound like your overreacting when you say UT is a disgrace to the SEC.Tell me you think I'm a piece of shit or something but don't go and say UT is a disgrace.Thats absurd.
                  no hard feelings vols. i dont want this thread to turn into hard feelings. really no big deal just opinions. with that i wish everyone the best of luck no matter who your favorite team or conference is . happy new year to all.

Comment

• Bump for the Big 10

Comment

• Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                      I seriosuly doubt they will be even ranked in the top 25 coming into next year. .
                      As you should know all to well,the pre season top 25 don't mean shit It's a wasted argument cause only time will tell anyway.

Comment

As you should know all to well,the pre season top 25 don't mean shit It's a wasted argument cause only time will tell anyway.
                        agreed, preseason polls are pretty useless, look at my Dawgs!

Just saying you might be looking through orange colored glasses. I wish the Vols all the best next year, b/c that will make the Bulldogs victory over them next year look that much better

Comment

• How bad is Kentucky...fucking barf fest!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                            How bad is Kentucky...fucking barf fest!!!

SEC blows..
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

SEC blows..
                              nice one!

Comment

How bad is Kentucky...fucking barf fest!!!

So you are saying I should have just put a 2nd half bet on Wildcats?

Comment

Working...
                                X