Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly doubt anyone will be calling USC overrated, win or lose.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Mich 4-1 SU since 1999 against SEC and 2-3 ATS.I wouldn't say smacking around lately though:
      1999-00 Mich(-9) 35 Alabama 34 in OT
      2000-01 Mich(-18) 31 Auburn 28
      2001-2002 Tennessee (-1) 45 Michigan 17
      2002-2003 Michigan 38 Fla(-1) 30
      and most recent 2007-2008 Michigan 41 Fla(-11) 35

All in all since 1999 Sec is 13-12 SU and 14-10-1 ATS in bowl games vs big 10

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Mich 4-1 SU since 1999 against SEC and 2-3 ATS.I wouldn't say smacking around lately though:
        1999-00 Mich(-9) 35 Alabama 34 in OT
        2000-01 Mich(-18) 31 Auburn 28
        2001-2002 Tennessee (-1) 45 Michigan 17
        2002-2003 Michigan 38 Fla(-1) 30
        and most recent 2007-2008 Michigan 41 Fla(-11) 35

All in all since 1999 Sec is 13-12 SU and 14-10-1 ATS in bowl games vs big 10
        Not denying those stats. But what hurts is when you are in the hunt for a National Championship and get spanked time and time again the last few years, i.e., Ohio State. That is where the bad rep comes from - when the Big 10 gets spanked on center stage. jmo
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
          Not denying those stats. But what hurts is when you are in the hunt for a National Championship and get spanked time and time again the last few years, i.e., Ohio State. That is where the bad rep comes from - when the Big 10 gets spanked on center stage. jmo
          I agree.I'm probably one of those guys he's refering to that bash the Big 10 all the time.I was just posting these stats to let him know that Michigan has played well against the SEC BUT they haven't "SMACKED" anybody around.Most of those wins Michigan was #2 in the Big 10 playing against a #3 or 4 SEC team.Don't let that fool you Greek.

Comment

I have my Masters from a big 10 school. Give the guy a break.

It's in your masters program you meet Mr. Capital letter and Mr. Paragraph.

BadgerJoe
            Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I agree.I'm probably one of those guys he's refering to that bash the Big 10 all the time.I was just posting these stats to let him know that Michigan has played well against the SEC BUT they haven't "SMACKED" anybody around.Most of those wins Michigan was #2 in the Big 10 playing against a #3 or 4 SEC team.Don't let that fool you Greek.
              thanks for the stats vols.i didnt know the exact record i was just going off of memory . your right they really havent smacked anyone lately i i guess my point was they are not over all as bad a conf as people are saying. i can find overrated teams in every conf. im sure your a sec fan and they are great.but teams like georgia and auburn are always overrated . everyone has there own opinion and i liked reading that here. myself i live in big ten country .i live right by campus in west lafayette and have season tickets to boilers football and hoops.but im not a fan i just love sports and live within rock throwing distance of campus .im a cane fan in fb and duke fan in hoops .but i just feel the big ten gets a bad rap with good reason sometime and after looking at the bowl matchups today damn i might look like a idiot haha. it dont look good for there records again in bowl games but we will see.thanks bro and good luck.

Comment

I can't believe this is still going on. The Big Ten sucks, we get it.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Bump....

Good athletic teams taking the big 10 to the wood shed in a bowl game....
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

the big 11 sucks

the big east is better and yes i'm serious
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The big 10 sucks,..and i would never admit openly that you are a miami fl fan,..you must be an inmate in the dade county lock up,....sorry for your troubles
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Florida State now 42, Wisconsin 6. Any questions?
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                          Florida State now 42, Wisconsin 6. Any questions?
                          When is the next game that is going to feature another Big 10 team getting bitch slapped all over the field ?

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post
                            When is the next game that is going to feature another Big 10 team getting bitch slapped all over the field ?

THAT WOULD BE MISSOURI KICKING NORTHWESTERNS ASS
                            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post

Missouri vs Northwestern

Kansas vs Minnesota

S. Carolina vs Iowa

Georgia vs Michigan Bull dogs roll here

Penn St vs USC

Ohio St. vs Texas
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Ohio St will beat Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X