Wild Thing Kyle Busch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    kb, Doc's posts get more and more pathetic each time. He goes from no wins to a squirrel finding a nut to a over/under in which Jr has to win not 1, not 2, but 3 races. Fucken Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart may struggle to get 3. He is seriously a fucken nut case and every single bet he has ever backed out of, HE ALWAYS MAKES AN ABSURD COUNTER OFFER AND TRIES TO LOOK LIKE THE GUY WHO DIDN'T BACK OUT. He does that time after time after time ... just to make himself look like the bigger man stepping up to the plate and it is really annoying.
    I'm putting him on ignore. He brings nothing to the table for me except anger issues!

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
      I'll bet the over under on wins at 1 1/2 by July 6. I'll take under.
      Nope.He said he sucks and wont win "a" race.Now everyone wants more.You know you all love Jr.Yall just like getting KB's blood pressure up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        I already said he's going to win 1 race because every blind squirrel finds a nut.

How about this fatboy!

Over under on wins this year by dale jr is set at 2 1/2.... I'll take the under, how much you want to bet? Pucker up fatty!

the lovedoc calling someone a fat boy

thats funny
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
          the lovedoc calling someone a fat boy

thats funny

that is funny. I mean doc's front porch is almost the size of rooks
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• This guy might be the best driver of this era! Aggressive, takes chances...I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

• OOPS!!!!! Forgot about this post, shuda jacked it, anyway

You are correct sir! Kyle Busch is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• How pissed off do you think Jr nation is now? Wild thing cost there boy a win and now this!!! Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  How pissed off do you think Jr nation is now? Wild thing cost there boy a win and now this!!! Yikes!
                  Did you see Jr post race interview...thought he was gonna keel over, he needed a drink of something!
                  Don't know if it's a sympton of thirst or a beaten man?
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Bet me Dale Jr goes winless or shut your fucking mouth. You are the biggest fucking idiot on this fucking site.

Comment

• poor dale jr
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I don't think DEI was EVER as good as Roush
                        Outside of plate racing DEI was a 2nd rate race team. It gained it's notoriety from its namesake.

DEI and Dale Sr. ownership is another of the many reasons I think NASCAR is laughable. Dale Sr. raced for another team yet he owned his own team. This conflict of interest is the primary reason Dale Sr is dead. He was concentrating more on blocking instead of racing for the benefit of the two drivers that drove for the team he owns.

Can one imagine Michael Jordan playing for the Bulls while owning the Bobcats? It wouldn't happen. It shouldn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X