No announcement yet.

Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like husker are the reason people hate this forum. you can't debate any issue with him because he has all the answers. Sure I lean a bit to the left, and Flare leans to the right, but we can actually have a conversation with one another about issues because we're both adults. All husker wants to do is pick at the smallest part of ones argument that he dosen't agree with, and then state why his POV is the best. It's all about wins and loses with him, and he's not man enough or mature enough to realize that sometimes in a debate there is no winner or loser, but if you open your eyes and listen to whomever you're debating with you may actually learn from one another, thus grow and become a better man.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      There is only one problem with that theory. This is called BETTORSCHAT - A website based on Sports & Gambling.

It is focused on things like the dan haren thread and also the MAIN reason why 99% of the people come here. If it was called Politicalchat.com, you would have a point.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

gm's back and still mad because i caught him lying and exaggerating his "facts". there actually have been some very good conversations between vitturd, me, flare, JM, and others. some people were noticeably absent from those discussions, go figure.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Whatever Husker, glad to see you're still up to your old tricks. Me making up facts is absurd. I have never made up anything on here and most on here know that. My opinion is different than facts. Whenever I quote something or anything in general I always give the link or quote my source.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            Wayne, I hate to break it to you, but you can argue with husker all you want, but he will NEVER admit that he was wrong about anything. That's the reason I stopped all contact with him. I have no idea why he post on here because he doesn't need any of our opinions because he thinks he knows everything already.
            You are right on the money gm ... as husker would say. When he decided to compare abortion to parking a yacht and told me I was way off base, that was easy to figure out. He is a rep. And kerry is a dem so that pretty much sums it up for him and many in this forum. God forbid he do anything but the robotic olympic run for his party!

Comment

Wayne, I hate to break it to you, but you can argue with husker all you want, but he will NEVER admit that he was wrong about anything. That's the reason I stopped all contact with him. I have no idea why he post on here because he doesn't need any of our opinions because he thinks he knows everything already.
              This is funny you addressing this to wayne. That husker will never admit he is wrong and he thinks he knows everything. LMAO.

Comment

Whatever Husker, glad to see you're still up to your old tricks. Me making up facts is absurd. I have never made up anything on here and most on here know that. My opinion is different than facts. Whenever I quote something or anything in general I always give the link or quote my source.
                Some interesting opinions though.

Eliott Spitzer is a great guy. You worked for a thief in Dodd. Several had the opinion you were following a racist named Celts. The judge blocking the Gulf drilling moratorium had A LOT of oil stock. Only educated people are those with minimum of a bachelors and should have higher to be capable of having a thought.Anyone who watches Fox news doesn't have the capability of formulating their own opinions. Should I go on?

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
                  This is funny you addressing this to wayne. That husker will never admit he is wrong and he thinks he knows everything. LMAO.
                  he said he wasn't going to respond to me, so he is taking a shot at me by responding to someone else.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                    Some interesting opinions though.

Eliott Spitzer is a great guy. You worked for a thief in Dodd. Several had the opinion you were following a racist named Celts. The judge blocking the Gulf drilling moratorium had A LOT of oil stock. Only educated people are those with minimum of a bachelors and should have higher to be capable of having a thought.Anyone who watches Fox news doesn't have the capability of formulating their own opinions. Should I go on?

he didn't say all that, did he?

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                      right on the money!

The hypocrisy happens all the time. Its like these guys who go crazy about gays and gay rights then try to bang the male interns. The boat thing is just a non issue. I wouldn't care if it was john kerry or john boehner
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

This is such a weak issue and it's typical of Neocons making something out of nothing.

They talk about the hypocrisy and yet that's a daily order for almost every politician. Kind of like the hypocrisy of voting against abortion but voting for the death penalty. Biggest Conservative hypocrisy of all. There is a long laundry list of Conservative hypocrites in Congress...

THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!

This just points out how desperate Conservatives are to win votes.

And I'm interested to know what local tax laws in Massachusetts was Kerry directly responsible for changing or voting for?

And since Kerry is considered in the wealthier tax bracket, is it hypocrisy when he votes for higher taxes to those making more than $250k per year?
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Hypocrisy on BOTH sides should be reported until the cows come home. Using stimulus funds for a photo op when you voted against it is bullshit.

Many of you believe it is a non-issue, but then I would question, what form of hypocrisy do you think should be reported? If any?

And I wonder why the boat is held in an LLC. To take advantage of more tax loopholes every on here bitches about?

And fo Kaz, I haven't seen this anywhere but on a Yahoo ticker, so i don't know what conservatives are using this issue to court votes. But it does make a great sound bite from you.

Comment

ive been here a total of 2 moths and im as independent as they come. Ive noticed though the 3 or 4 republicans above who posted seem to be bitter and very angry. They post a lot of negative anti obama stuff that has very little to do with policy. This topic about kerry and his yacht is funny too. You dont think all of these guys, republican and democrats dont do the same thing? And one guy in particular is always looking to stir the pot , start an argument and offers very little in logical debate. I mean I made a small point a couple weeks ago and he came after me with a negative point. Not husker or j.m by the way. I know why the republican party is in shambles now because of the negative thought process that prevails in their party. I mean are we tea party guys or are we pseudo democrats. I hope they find the answer soon.

Comment

It WAS reported on by several reputable news organizations. But only Neocons are acting like he committed murder. I've seen many Conservative rag sites that have it up front like they found out about another GOp Rep banging boys. It's a weak story and there isn't enough trees in the world to print all the hypocrisy that goes on by every politician. I have no problem that a story was reported on, but I think it belongs on page 6. There's a hell of a lot more pressing issues in this world than Kerry looking for a tax loophole THAT EVERY AMERICAN is free to do and does....
                              Last edited by KazDog; 07-26-2010, 11:33 AM.
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                                Hypocrisy on BOTH sides should be reported until the cows come home. Using stimulus funds for a photo op when you voted against it is bullshit.

Many of you believe it is a non-issue, but then I would question, what form of hypocrisy do you think should be reported? If any?

And I wonder why the boat is held in an LLC. To take advantage of more tax loopholes every on here bitches about?

exactly! i don't have ANY problem with someone posting about a rep being a hypocrite as long as it's can be proven. it should ALL be put out there and voters can decide if they want them in office or not.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X