Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitterd,

My question to you is why is it okay for Kerry to do this, but not ok for these large oil corporations to do it when they are both playing by the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Vitterd,

My question to you is why is it okay for Kerry to do this, but not ok for these large oil corporations to do it when they are both playing by the rules?
      Look I know you're a big oil company guy and they should be worshiped. I get that. There is a difference between a boat parking individual and a billion dollar industry

You were crying about how much they have to pay. It was pointed out the tax loopholes they use and u still cried because record breaking profits wasn't good enuff for you.
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Look I know you're a big oil company guy and they should be worshiped. I get that. There is a difference between a boat parking individual and a billion dollar industry

You were crying about how much they have to pay. It was pointed out the tax loopholes they use and u still cried because record breaking profits wasn't good enuff for you.
        Hypocrite anyone?

Comment

Are u talking about bobby jindhal? U know the guy who bad mouthed the stim and said he wouldn't take any money from it and then stood there with his hand out? He isn't the only rep who railed against the stim and then took money and credit for it

I don't watch chris matthews. I doubt u do either because it is same time as beck. You have beck like logic.

You seem to have a hard on for charlie but want me to bring him up. Weird
          Not just Bobby. Mich peeps too. IMO, all of them. But I posted that it was hypocritical before you whined about me only applying the standard to Dems only. Which you were wrong again about of course.

Beck at 5, Mathews at 6 here. Nice try though. Again, not knowing what your are talking about doesn't stop you unfortunately.

As far as Charlie, you try to paint yourself as a guy who hates hypocrisy (on both sides!!) yet oddly enough you post nada, zippo, when a Dem is doing it. Hmmmm....

Deflect and demonize...Dem playbook 101

Comment

Hypocrite anyone?
            If u cant see the difference u are beyond help
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

If u cant see the difference u are beyond help
              What you don't see here is pure comedy to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                Not just Bobby. Mich peeps too. IMO, all of them. But I posted that it was hypocritical before you whined about me only applying the standard to Dems only. Which you were wrong again about of course.

Beck at 5, Mathews at 6 here. Nice try though. Again, not knowing what your are talking about doesn't stop you unfortunately.

As far as Charlie, you try to paint yourself as a guy who hates hypocrisy (on both sides!!) yet oddly enough you post nada, zippo, when a Dem is doing it. Hmmmm....

Deflect and demonize...Dem playbook 101
                Fear and blame. Rep playbook. Glad u know the lineup of political shows.

The republican hypocrisy is much easier because of how much there is. Bad on both sides. Just more on yours. I was searching for your hypocrisy posts on larry craig. Couldn't find em. Guess u missed it

Comment

What you don't see here is pure comedy to me!
                  Comedy for me is to watch someone defend big oil. Even the mother of bp ceo won't defend them but u will. Lmao

Comment

Comedy for me is to watch someone defend big oil. Even the mother of bp ceo won't defend them but u will. Lmao
                    Keep pinning this on me bro. I know it's my fault you talk out of both sides of your mouth

Comment

Unlike defending tax dodgers. Do you have a Timmy G poster in your room?

Comment

Keep pinning this on me bro. I know it's my fault you talk out of both sides of your mouth
                        It is on you. You are the one who made the wacky comment. The fact that u can't see the difference is scary and shows just another reason bush was a 2 term guy

Comment

Unlike defending tax dodgers. Do you have a Timmy G poster in your room?
                          How bout your poster of foley. Do u read those transcripts of flirting with young male interns alone or with a group?

Comical to watch u guys continually make issues about stuff nobody cares about. Part of the reason u got whipped in the last election. Another reason the rep numbers are still in the toilet

Comment

How bout your poster of foley. Do u read those transcripts of flirting with young male interns alone or with a group?

Comical to watch u guys continually make issues about stuff nobody cares about. Part of the reason u got whipped in the last election. Another reason the rep numbers are still in the toilet
                            You are knocking KB for supposedly defending tax loopholes yet your Dem/liberal glasses won't allow you to see you are doing the same thing. But you aren't a hypocrite!!

Are you just upset Keitih is off tonight?

Comment

Some interesting opinions though.

Eliott Spitzer is a great guy. You worked for a thief in Dodd. Several had the opinion you were following a racist named Celts. The judge blocking the Gulf drilling moratorium had A LOT of oil stock. Only educated people are those with minimum of a bachelors and should have higher to be capable of having a thought.Anyone who watches Fox news doesn't have the capability of formulating their own opinions. Should I go on?
                              please go on jman, I will not back down from any of those statements; most of them happen to be my personal opinion, not opinions that I tout as facts. You are also misquoting me which doesn't surprise me. I said Eliott Spitzer is a smart man, and he's a lot better than the chump NY has as a GOV now. So he cheated on his wife. I could care less who cheats on who. As for Dodd, you think I had any idea what he was doing behind the scences? BTW, glad to see you have so much time on your hands to look up every post I've made over the years. Do you not have a job?
                              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

You are knocking KB for supposedly defending tax loopholes yet your Dem/liberal glasses won't allow you to see you are doing the same thing. But you aren't a hypocrite!!

Are you just upset Keitih is off tonight?
                                Sounds like u watch a lot of msnbc. You must catch fox on reruns. Here is a note. Hannity show revolving around charlie. Funny he never has shows about republicans when they are in scandals. Guy is just like u jman

Typical rep. Trying to put words in my mouth. Not even a little surprised u can't see the difference between the two

Comment

Working...
                                X