Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    The hypocrisy happens all the time.

Its like these guys who go crazy about gays and gay rights then try to bang the male interns. The boat thing is just a non issue. I wouldn't care if it was john kerry or john boehner

do you think it should be reported, on both sides?

if someone has publicly stated they are against gay rights and is gay (proven, not just a allegation), i don't have a problem with this hypocrisy being reported.

you think the gay thing is a issue, but the boat thing isn't?
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Odd that the voting against gay marriage while being gay example is brought up as comparable. I think that if it is factual, then the hypocrite should be reported on.

But a question for those that don't care what Kerry has done. Do you think some people would/could be helped with an extra 500k in a budget? Many of you believe the govt is the answer to many/most problems.

I mean does a fag in the closet really affect other people as much as keeping 500k from the govt?

And please no "Bush's illegal war" costs answer or "how much did the gov't spend blowing up the WTC's".

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
        do you think it should be reported, on both sides?

if someone has publicly stated they are against gay rights and is gay (proven, not just a allegation), i don't have a problem with this hypocrisy being reported.

you think the gay thing is a issue, but the boat thing isn't?
        U really don't see the difference? One is being a hypocrite by saving taz money and the other is about a complete way of life. There is a difference. By your logic every issue would be weighted the same
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          Odd that the voting against gay marriage while being gay example is brought up as comparable. I think that if it is factual, then the hypocrite should be reported on.

But a question for those that don't care what Kerry has done. Do you think some people would/could be helped with an extra 500k in a budget? Many of you believe the govt is the answer to many/most problems.

I mean does a fag in the closet really affect other people as much as keeping 500k from the govt?

And please no "Bush's illegal war" costs answer or "how much did the gov't spend blowing up the WTC's".
          Would kerry 500k have an affect on any one individual? Not likely

A self loathing gay who hates himself therefore votes against gay marriage and gay rights could have an affect. Certainly more the kerrys boat tax. Plus that level of hypocrisy speaks to the character of that person. His votes against equality rights for gays certainly more of an affect then kerrys boat
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

U really don't see the difference? One is being a hypocrite by saving taz money and the other is about a complete way of life. There is a difference. By your logic every issue would be weighted the same
            That is an interesting view that the ends justify the means (even if legal, but immoral). When he "saves" tax money, it's odd to me that you don't think that 500k would have an impact. Go to any govt agency (child protective services, unemployment ins, etc) and see if they think they would do a better job with 500k more. At 300 a week, that's another 1700 people paid unemployment.

You brought up in the gun thread that you thought the law could save a life (if unproven statisically) yet you now think 500k couldn't save a life somehow? (if still "unproven")

Comment

That is an interesting view that the ends justify the means (even if legal, but immoral). When he "saves" tax money, it's odd to me that you don't think that 500k would have an impact. Go to any govt agency (child protective services, unemployment ins, etc) and see if they think they would do a better job with 500k more. At 300 a week, that's another 1700 people paid unemployment.

You brought up in the gun thread that you thought the law could save a life (if unproven statisically) yet you now think 500k couldn't save a life somehow? (if still "unproven")
              Sure. If kerry wrote a 500k check to one of those agencies of course it would make a difference. That's not what is happening here though. Its more likely to get paid out for govt salaries then what u mentioned. Not that I agree with it but in grand scheme of things 500k isn't gonna do anything

Comment

saving himself tax money, and then saying the rich should pay more.

it's about being a hypocrite. i guess you are the judge of what issues someone can be judged on being a hypocrite. rep's are, and dem's aren't.

ANY issue that you say one thing and do another is being a hypocrite to me, and i don't care what side of the isle you are on.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Sure. If kerry wrote a 500k check to one of those agencies of course it would make a difference. That's not what is happening here though. Its more likely to get paid out for govt salaries then what u mentioned. Not that I agree with it but in grand scheme of things 500k isn't gonna do anything
                  what if everyone used that logic?

no one would pay taxes because their taxes (much less than $500k) "isn't gonna do anything".

Gerald Ford

Comment

Its more likely to get paid out for govt salaries then what u mentioned.

How would it go to govt salaries? Aren't the salaries already getting paid with tax reciepts w/o the 500k from Kerry?

Unless you are referring to the 500k paying for a new salary b/c of the govt creating another useless position they need to pay for.

Not quite sure how you can say the 500k won't do anything. Wouldn't it send a message to all the other schmucks that they can't hide 500k from the govt? Then 9 people + Kerry and they have 5 million.

If you are excusing Kerry not paying his 500k, then why pay your tax bill if it won't do anything. I think it is safe to assume your tax bill is less then 500k.

And if he is voting that the rich should pay more, then using every loophole (Boat in LLC, docking elsewhere,etc) that he certainly won't want to close, then I do think it is more then a dick sucker stuck in the closet.
                    Last edited by Jamaicanman; 07-26-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

How would it go to govt salaries? Aren't the salaries already getting paid with tax reciepts w/o the 500k from Kerry?

Unless you are referring to the 500k paying for a new salary b/c of the govt creating another useless position they need to pay for.

Not quite sure how you can say the 500k won't do anything. Wouldn't it send a message to all the other schmucks that they can't hide 500k from the govt? Then 9 people + Kerry and they have 5 million.

If you are excusing Kerry not paying his 500k, then why pay your tax bill if it won't do anything. I think it is safe to assume your tax bill is less then 500k.

And if he is voting that the rich should pay more, then using every loophole (Boat in LLC, docking elsewhere,etc) that he certainly won't want to close, then I do think it is more then a dick sucker stuck in the closet.
                      the dick sucker in the closet does have a vote. Federal law regarding gay rights is just more of an issue then where john kerry puts his boat.

So if the 500k went to a govt social program u would be ok with that? Lol. Ok

I know u guys are lookin for any issues to bash dems but seriously... This isn't one. You are doing what your party has been doing the last few years. Focusing on an issue that nobody cares about

Comment

saving himself tax money, and then saying the rich should pay more.

it's about being a hypocrite. i guess you are the judge of what issues someone can be judged on being a hypocrite. rep's are, and dem's aren't.

ANY issue that you say one thing and do another is being a hypocrite to me, and i don't care what side of the isle you are on.
                        Once again u try to put words in my mouth. Both sides do things that are hypocritical. One side more then the other in my opinion.

There are difft levels of hypocrisy. Hard to argue that I would think. I'm sure you'll find some word play for it though

Comment

what if everyone used that logic?

no one would pay taxes because their taxes (much less than $500k) "isn't gonna do anything".
                          Sometimes the logic or analogies used here are strange. Put another one on the list

Of course if everyone didn't pay their taxes it would have an effect. 500k from ones boat does not

I have also said it wouldn't bother me if a republican did the same thing. I'm sure it wouldn't have even been mentioned by u or jman. If it was u would have defended it

Comment

the dick sucker in the closet does have a vote. Federal law regarding gay rights is just more of an issue then where john kerry puts his boat.

So if the 500k went to a govt social program u would be ok with that? Lol. Ok

I know u guys are lookin for any issues to bash dems but seriously... This isn't one. You are doing what your party has been doing the last few years. Focusing on an issue that nobody cares about

Charlie who?

You can't be that naive comparing gay rights with "where Kerry puts his boat" can you? It's about hypocrisy, fairness, on camera complaining about the same loopholes he is using to keep money in his own (or wifes) pocket, arrogance of politcians, etc.A bit of a bigger picture and lesson then "parking". Sounds like a desire to deflect by diminishing, the battle cry of the left.

Where I think the 500k should go is irrelevant. What is irrelevant is anyone thinking that's it's only 500k so who cares. Is your tax liability more then 500k? So what does your piss ass tax bill pay for?

Comment

Sometimes the logic or analogies used here are strange. Put another one on the list

Of course if everyone didn't pay their taxes it would have an effect. 500k from ones boat does not

I have also said it wouldn't bother me if a republican did the same thing. I'm sure it wouldn't have even been mentioned by u or jman. If it was u would have defended it

You mean like the example of photo ops for stim funded projects when voting against stim? Maybe the excitement of your Countdown to the early airing of Mathews didn't allow you to read that in my post.
                              By your logic, I should see a post about good ole Charlie any time now huh?

Comment

You mean like the example of photo ops for stim funded projects when voting against stim? Maybe the excitement of your Countdown to the early airing of Mathews didn't allow you to read that in my post.
                                By your logic, I should see a post about good ole Charlie any time now huh?
                                Are u talking about bobby jindhal? U know the guy who bad mouthed the stim and said he wouldn't take any money from it and then stood there with his hand out? He isn't the only rep who railed against the stim and then took money and credit for it

I don't watch chris matthews. I doubt u do either because it is same time as beck. You have beck like logic.

You seem to have a hard on for charlie but want me to bring him up. Weird

Comment

Working...
                                X